4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Peachocabron

Feb 11, 2018
Im at mad scientist's place, inside hoog's lair, throw the rock to the interruptor and a door is open, move inside but nothing happens... ¿any hint?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is anyone's anti-virus deleting the exe? I'm gonna create an exception because I'm sure it's a false positive or whatever, or this thread would be blown up with warnings but It's the first time an RPGM game was considered unsafe for my antivirus.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Is anyone's anti-virus deleting the exe? I'm gonna create an exception because I'm sure it's a false positive or whatever, or this thread would be blown up with warnings but It's the first time an RPGM game was considered unsafe for my antivirus.
I downloaded this game from the OP. My anti-virus software is F-secure. It appears that F-secure the anti-virus software with the most false positives doesn't care this game. Yeah... I think it's fine! ;)

Reactions: Peachocabron

karbofos22

Jul 14, 2017
I cant continue quest of new Masa, i found the blacksmith but then i speak with Glenn it says "More of new masa in 0.3 serie" but im in 0.3 already... same thing to demonology and alchemy quests)) btw main quest still in progress says "slay barbaricca and close the rift" but i already did that.... anyone got a clue?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I cant continue quest of new Masa, i found the blacksmith but then i speak with Glenn it says "More of new masa in 0.3 serie" but im in 0.3 already... same thing to demonology and alchemy quests)) btw main quest still in progress says "slay barbaricca and close the rift" but i already did that.... anyone got a clue?
Thats all of those quest in current version.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
It will be in 0.3 "serie", that means 0.3.1/0.3.2/0.3.3....and so on. Look at the changelog for each update to know what is available.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
is it just me, or the skill i've suppose to learn are not on my skill list?

or do i have to do something to get skills?

Mordith

Oct 22, 2017
Guys, i'm stuck in the temple of light, can't move fucking statue, tried shift+space her, nothing happened, any tips?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Guys, i'm stuck in the temple of light, can't move fucking statue, tried shift+space her, nothing happened, any tips?
Hmm i don't recall that there were statie in temple of light thaat needed moving could you send screenshot?

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes