4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Misaki

Jun 22, 2017
There is 2 of them first on is father of mc he is at third floor of housetalk him at eavning to get training.
Second one is on mountain village left side of bridge.
I got the second one but he saying nothing Just saying your not allowed in bridge nothing else

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm... how do I find the nails... to make the bridge in order to get to the corpse of the goblin hero.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I got the second one but he saying nothing Just saying your not allowed in bridge nothing else
Remember to use altenative talk also you need certain amount of moves before he teacher you, you can check amount from quest log.

New Hmm... how do I find the nails... to make the bridge in order to get to the corpse of the goblin hero.
There are locate above of elevator on wall with boards they shoud be blinking.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Was the dancing at the pub removed? I asked awhile ago about not be able to dance during the evenings! I ask the guy he says about dancing then I go to the curtains (both left and right sides) but she just says about it being a dark room on the other side! That and I still can't manage to get anyone at the pub to talk about smuggling? (I think it was smuggling)

I'm at a point in the game where I beat the large orc in the cave, talked to the people up in the mountains!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Was the dancing at the pub removed? I asked awhile ago about not be able to dance during the evenings! I ask the guy he says about dancing then I go to the curtains (both left and right sides) but she just says about it being a dark room on the other side! That and I still can't manage to get anyone at the pub to talk about smuggling? (I think it was smuggling)

I'm at a point in the game where I beat the large orc in the cave, talked to the people up in the mountains!
Dancing is still on game at evening you need to use alternative talk with guy closest to curtains.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there.
Are you enjoying the new update so far ?
For people complaining about lack of content, I'm not full time on this and polishing is as long as developping.
Oh and I'll release a 0.3.2a soon with bugs fixed and the RF event will be repeatable with new lines of dialogs.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
No you don't need to beat them that part is bit tricky. You need to find key thats hidden, if i remember correctly its on right side of entrance where dirty dishes are. You need to click dishes 3 times to get the key.
thanks but i just ended up cheating myself the ket

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Dancing is still on game at evening you need to use alternative talk with guy closest to curtains.
That explains why I couldn't, there was no exclamation symbol above his head. I didn't even think to try the talk alternative! Thanks...

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes