4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for feedback. There's a bug when beginning a new game. I'll upload a 0.3.6A as soon as possible.
For now, please put this save file in the "save" folder of the game (use mine included in the zip, see ABOUT SAVES)
Replace the file 01 if you want to start a new game.
I'm very very sorry for this bug...It was due to testing, I forgot to replace the "start" script at the good place :/ :(.
ps : still...the ghostly place when you start a new game bugged is pretty cool...creepy but cool.

Reactions: ILCjr

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Thanks for feedback. There's a bug when beginning a new game. I'll upload a 0.3.6A as soon as possible.
For now, please put this save file in the "save" folder of the game (use mine included in the zip, see ABOUT SAVES)
Replace the file 01 if you want to start a new game.
I'm very very sorry for this bug...It was due to testing, I forgot to replace the "start" script at the good place :/ :(.
Don't worry, something like that happens all the time :) If we are talking about the newest update then for me, however, the scene with the giants was missing the extra touch unless I misunderstood the whole situation. I don't see the red-blue bikini in key items. I was hoping for some extra scenes with Boris at the beach if the guardian refuses to take part in the gangbang. Also there should be some feedback from the heroine regarding how much she is stuffed with two huge dicks at the same time.

When it comes to gangbang, I fail to see the reason to have her boobs expanded if there's no impact on the gameplay at all - the gangbang scene doesn't include a titfuck at all.

Reactions: Maelion

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Dammit Maelion! I told myself I was going to wait till 4.0 before jumping back into this! But I've been wanting more Benny content for a good, long time... Welp, no helping it. I still got 3.5 kicking around, so hopefully my saves transfer.

Thanks dude, keep up the good work! Love the game, and the fact that it's a game and not just a bunch of hentai scenes wrapped with some loose RPG mechanics.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Chronicles of Leridia [v0.3.6a] [Maelion] - Original Size: 2.04GB
Updated 2019-05-03
Download Win (395MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Here's my correct save. Been a while since I played this, but this should be full deviant at the end of 3.5 content. If it don't work for you, aw shucks life's hard. I am not technical support for the game or RPG Maker MV.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
idk tried the game for the first time but the beginning is so scuffed, not clear what to do beside the camp fire and then each quests requiers "x stats" in order to be interacted with plus I can't go anywhere, very frustrating already.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
idk tried the game for the first time but the beginning is so scuffed, not clear what to do beside the camp fire and then each quests requiers "x stats" in order to be interacted with plus I can't go anywhere, very frustrating already.
New game is apparently bugged in the latest version. Wait for 3.6A or use the save Maelion provided. In my opinion, this game is pretty swell and worth a look.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
I hate that the Main Quest "The Rise" is bugged and you have to start a New game I so don't want to play through the game again just to see the end of the quest "The Rise" wish there was a save before the new stuff.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there,
0.3.6A is available :)
YOU CAN NOW START A NEW GAME BUG FREE
I've done a new bug free version as fast as I could and here you go :

The bug is gone but something weird happened near the hot spring of Masa.
You should check it out, it should be a bug I should look for later :)
Here's a pic :

Enjoy the game and give feedback.
Now I'm going back to work on 0.4.
Have fun and like the developers said in Chrono Trigger once you finished the game "Go out and play boys and girls !"

Reactions: AnonF21 and Ennoch

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
He already fixed it if you read the posts, and it was a very fast fix.
is not fixed, it is a save game with 8 hours of game, and i havent played this game at all so im not interested in starting a game with 8 hours already played.

EDIT: ok now is fixed :D ty

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes