4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I hope this is real and permanent. I follow this from the begining, since 0.1. I like this game, story, sex scenes, kinky dialogs every thing is perfect. But one day a monster decide to shrink her tits. Its the worst thing ever happened in this game. He ruined beautiful Sylia. I will waiting that he return from his mistake. May be my waiting over.:sneaky:
wait... that happened? when?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, the dialogue boxes disappeared shortly after she got the guardian armor. someone with the same problem? And does anyone know how to solve it? Thank you.

Xeronion

Mar 6, 2019
Im in the Tempel of Light and the blaze in front of the Godess Statue wont activate (the one where the button resets) even though i pushed the button in the top right corner which should stop the button from reseting. Am i to dumb or is this a bug?
By the way Great game so far.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Finally got this to work, and read the introduction as far as the point where it says that I can't use the mouse and instead must use movement keys. Sorry, but just no. There's no game that I want to play that badly. Good luck with the game, though.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Finally got this to work, and read the introduction as far as the point where it says that I can't use the mouse and instead must use movement keys. Sorry, but just no. There's no game that I want to play that badly. Good luck with the game, though.
Thank you.
You can play the game with the mouse/pad/keyboard. You can play the whole game with the mouse, you just need to hold the shift button while clicking on a NPC when you have to trigger a quest. It's just that.
The message saying to not use the mouse is wrong, I'll change that. Early mistakes in 0.1.

It'd be sad to not give the game a chance because of that as you can really play (did you really quit before the disclaimer ?).
Some games have much more worst gameplay than that.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Had my first bad review :/.
Please read it and tell me if you share some points about it. What could be improved to have a better experience.
The Horniness/Tame system, Lust...
The strong points of the game so far and his weaknesses. I won't come back to the gameplay core, Horniness and Tame are existing to be back to 0, it's not the case for arrogance/lust and fame. Some mechanics make this game unique so it's no-no.
Still, It may not be well balanced, feedbacks are always welcome.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you.
You can play the game with the mouse/pad/keyboard. You can play the whole game with the mouse, you just need to hold the shift button while clicking on a NPC when you have to trigger a quest. It's just that.
The message saying to not use the mouse is wrong, I'll change that. Early mistakes in 0.1.

It'd be sad to not give the game a chance because of that as you can really play (did you really quit before the disclaimer ?).
Some games have much more worst gameplay than that.
Glad to hear that mouse is supported. I understand that there are games with worse gameplay than RPGM without mouse support, but I don't play those, either (probably the last one I played was Agena Alona Japan Mission). I don't have a lot of time for games, so I am choosy. This game sounds fun but not fun enough to be worth being frustrated by 30-year-obsolete game play like no mouse support. This is very much an issue with me, not your game.

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Had my first bad review :/.
Please read it and tell me if you share some points about it. What could be improved to have a better experience.
The Horniness/Tame system, Lust...
The strong points of the game so far and his weaknesses. I won't come back to the gameplay core, Horniness and Tame are existing to be back to 0, it's not the case for arrogance/lust and fame. Some mechanics make this game unique so it's no-no.
Still, It may not be well balanced, feedbacks are always welcome.
I read the said review and hold quite a different opinion. "Horniness" (what a strange phrasing, I wonder if it is really a word) reset is a minor setback at worst. One can easily replenish it with a couple of overpriced but affordable drinks (player will be rolling in cash very soon anyway), alternatively you can get Sylia spanked by goblins or something. It should be emphasized that this is a FRPGame, and grinding skills, advancement in stats, are all part of the genre and it's appeal.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
i have a problem am in episode 2 but when i wen to the mountain's i didnt see the bounty hunter go in the cave and i cant find the lumber jack also i havent delivered the package yet if i give to her friend should i save him?

Foxman

Jun 7, 2018
I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite games by far. The gameover scenes are so fucking good. Seeing her go from confident to submitting is so hot!

As a side not is there isn't a walkthrough for this game yet is there?

Reactions: Maelion

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite games by far. The gameover scenes are so fucking good. Seeing her go from confident to submitting is so hot!

As a side not is there isn't a walkthrough for this game yet is there?
Page 36
It's from 0.3.4 though, so some stuff is missing

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes