4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Go to the house to the left of the bar and see the cat on the roof, then go back to where you got the note ... I hope I have helped.
The Cat is in the House and the Door closet.
There is no cat on the roof.
On the roof of the Shop is Ow but i don't can interactive with her.

usrusr3040

Jan 29, 2018
Is there any way to run it on mac?
Yup.
Use Wine (Google: Wine is not an emulator / WineHQ).
Can confirm it works on Wine 4.7 (Staging).

Not sure if posting links is allowed so I wont post the download links but should be the first search result on google for both.

The steps are:
1. Download Wine Staging 4.7
2. Download XQuarts 2.7
3. Install XQuarts
4. Install Wine
5. Download game
6. Extract game and right click on game.exe -> open with -> Wine Staging

Done.

Reactions: Dharak

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
The Quest a strange visit in ep. 1 is obviously buggy.
The note doesn't trigger anything and I can't do absolutely anything else.

somwehre a patch or must i waiting for the next update?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
The Quest a strange visit in ep. 1 is obviously buggy.
The note doesn't trigger anything and I can't do absolutely anything else.

somwehre a patch or must i waiting for the next update?
It's not buggy. The note says "Stand to the right and light me" (reverse the letters).
So...stand to the right of something you can put "fire" on, look at hit and "light it".

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I managed to go on like this: At night, after getting the note, I went to the house on the left side of the bar, clicked on the door, the cat cried (mc says there is a cat on the roof), then I went back to the place where I got the note, I talked to the mysterious man and he gives the mission to kill RedFoot and the giant Slime. RedFoot is found in the forest (click on the green circle, you need 8 of arrogance). The giant Slime is in the warehouse (you have to talk to NPC sleeping underneath the tree on the right side).

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I managed to go on like this: At night, after getting the note, I went to the house on the left side of the bar, clicked on the door, the cat cried (mc says there is a cat on the roof), then I went back to the place where I got the note, I talked to the mysterious man and he gives the mission to kill RedFoot and the giant Slime. RedFoot is found in the forest (click on the green circle, you need 8 of arrogance). The giant Slime is in the warehouse (you have to talk to NPC sleeping underneath the tree on the right side).
Hmm...Lol. There's nothing related to the cat, it's just a cat on a roof. The note says what you have to do.
Why would you make this poor cat cry anyway ? ^^ Just joking. No, the cat is not linked to this quest.

Reactions: Ruodger

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to take the third key from Booh in the fighting area - i take the other 2 keys,but i can't take this one,i try to defeat him some times(even in the 2 different bikinis),try to give up and submit to him(again in the 2 different bikinis) and still can't take the key from him! How many times i need to win against him or loose against him?Please help!

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
When I try to play a new game all I get is a desert purple map, it's the v0.3.6A, loading the "built-in" saves works just fine but there is no fun in missing half of the content, right ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Had my first bad review :/.
Please read it and tell me if you share some points about it. What could be improved to have a better experience.
The Horniness/Tame system, Lust...
The strong points of the game so far and his weaknesses. I won't come back to the gameplay core, Horniness and Tame are existing to be back to 0, it's not the case for arrogance/lust and fame. Some mechanics make this game unique so it's no-no.
Still, It may not be well balanced, feedbacks are always welcome.

So, I played the game (now that I understand about the mouse issue) and have to say that the author uses RPGM mechanics about as well as anyone I have seen. You get to pick your fights, by and large, and the combat system, while limited to what RPGM allows, provides for some interesting choices (especially given that sometimes you don't want to win) about when to buff and when to just attack. The pentagram system is unique (insofar as I know) and adds a lot to the game. Some grinding, but not tons of it and a welcome amount of shortcuts. There is about the right level of learning what works and what doesn't in any given situation, too. I put in more hours than I intended because the quest system (combined with the attribute system that limited quest progression to ensure non-quest play) gave that "one more turn" feel that is almost unknown in games like this.

So, kudos to the author. I haven't progressed far in the game, but it is clearly one of the best-thought-out quest/adventure RPGMs I have run across, and the adult elements are, indeed, hot. If there was anything I'd change, it might be to make an additional attribute of "infamy" so that some of the fame pentagon triggers are infamy triggers instead. Maybe for the next game...

Reactions: Maelion

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
When I try to play a new game all I get is a desert purple map, it's the v0.3.6A, loading the "built-in" saves works just fine but there is no fun in missing half of the content, right ?
That happened to me in 3.6 (no "a") and I fixed it by re-extracting the archive. Try that.

Reactions: Fougere

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
That happened to me in 3.6 (no "a") and I fixed it by re-extracting the archive. Try that.
Just had to redownload the damn archive, but that did the trick thanks, gonna see what it's like now o/

@Maelion : there's an annoying popup about some "nw.js" profile error when i launch the game, doesn't prevent me from playing it but maybe it has to do with that little bug i encountered earlier ? :3

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
So, I played the game (now that I understand about the mouse issue) and have to say that the author uses RPGM mechanics about as well as anyone I have seen. You get to pick your fights, by and large, and the combat system, while limited to what RPGM allows, provides for some interesting choices (especially given that sometimes you don't want to win) about when to buff and when to just attack. The pentagram system is unique (insofar as I know) and adds a lot to the game. Some grinding, but not tons of it and a welcome amount of shortcuts. There is about the right level of learning what works and what doesn't in any given situation, too. I put in more hours than I intended because the quest system (combined with the attribute system that limited quest progression to ensure non-quest play) gave that "one more turn" feel that is almost unknown in games like this.

So, kudos to the author. I haven't progressed far in the game, but it is clearly one of the best-thought-out quest/adventure RPGMs I have run across, and the adult elements are, indeed, hot. If there was anything I'd change, it might be to make an additional attribute of "infamy" so that some of the fame pentagon triggers are infamy triggers instead. Maybe for the next game...
So I am happy to have insisted for you to give the game a chance. It seems it was worth the try. ;)

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Can someone help me with this error that pops up when I open this game? It says:

"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

And the main problem is that save games aren't working, or they're all mixed up, thanks!

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes