4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
So I am happy to have insisted for you to give the game a chance. It seems it was worth the try. ;)
Your game is great!(y)(y) By the way is there a memories room or similar? For such a large game it would be impossible but you could add a "dream" feature were the MC can navigate the chapter world with no restriction to re-trigger the events and horny monster fights, but not normal monsters (as if they were not triggered before):
eg.
dream 1) prologe day
dream 2) Chapter I (day/noon/night)
dream 3) Chapter II (day/noon/night)
....... and when see goes to sleep in the dream then see wakes up in the real world chapter.
And maybe add a "what if" option in the dream e.g. "if I chose deviant" or "if I chose knight" to view missing content without loading/replaying previous saves

Reactions: Maelion

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Having a problem. The bandit guard on the bridge on the mountain says "Talk to the chief" but I don't seem to have access to "the chief." The bandit guard blocks the bridge, the vines are not climbable, and the rocks are too heavy to lift. None of the caves seem to go anywhere near the bandit camp. Any suggestions?

Edit: Nevermind. I was too well-trained by the game in shift-clicking and I needed to just activate the guard without the shift key. Ironic, given how much time I spent trying every alternative but the simple and correct one!

snapshooter30

Jun 23, 2018
hello there.very nice game!
i have a question (goblin use spank & slap) once they use somthing new in battle.now grind a lot ,10lvl lust 4lvl tame&horny 20+ ARROGANCE 0 (stage 2-not kill ogr/not fight with redfoot) ,but nothing new like then not see anymore and they 90% only hit/what swith to their attack ?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
What level do I beat redfoot with and what can I do with the bandit on the bridge letting me through?

Have completed all other events by then.

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
What level do I beat redfoot with and what can I do with the bandit on the bridge letting me through?

Have completed all other events by then.
There is a very good walktrough, somewhere around page 43 I belive, with all the answers. Use the search function to find it (scroll to the top right corner of this screen).

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Zarendargar

Nov 15, 2018
I really liked the Hentai quest with the 3 giants and the "Deep into the jungle" quest with the pirate "king"...however...my favorite part still IS the part of "True Nature", where you flirt with the lumberjack and he rapes you afterwards....;-)
...btw...GREAT work so far!!!!

Reactions: Maelion
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes