4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just wanted to give this a new try and saw that just my luck.. one couldn't properly start a new game! Bah! Thanks for the quick repair.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I hate that the Main Quest "The Rise" is bugged and you have to start a New game I so don't want to play through the game again just to see the end of the quest "The Rise" wish there was a save before the new stuff.
Don't bother with the end of the quest as it is the Main Quest. You DID ended the quest in fact. The following main story will move on with the 0.4. The quest will be marked as complete once you move on Episode 5 (0.4).
Just play with the update content which is side content (Benny, the giants...the brothel...)

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
is not fixed, it is a save game with 8 hours of game, and i havent played this game at all so im not interested in starting a game with 8 hours already played.
Please download the 0.3.6A and see if you like the game, it is fixed now.

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hi!
So, I somehow just now found out about this beauti of a game.

My only question until now is.. Any way to skip text a bit faster?
Maybe a "ctrl-skip" would be nice, adjustable in the settings perhaps?

Thanks alot :)

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Don't bother with the end of the quest as it is the Main Quest. You DID ended the quest in fact. The following main story will move on with the 0.4. The quest will be marked as complete once you move on Episode 5 (0.4).
Just play with the update content which is side content (Benny, the giants...the brothel...)
Is there any new brothel content between 0.3.5 and 0.3.6 ?

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Here's my correct save. Been a while since I played this, but this should be full deviant at the end of 3.5 content. If it don't work for you, aw shucks life's hard. I am not technical support for the game or RPG Maker MV.
the save works, if it doesn't show, copy and paste it into one of the 4 saves

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Chronicles of Leridia [v0.3.6] [Maelion] - Original Size: 2.04GB

Download Win (388MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey can you make a Crunched version with the fix v0.3.6A

Thank You for your Great Work !

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I hope you can further develop the prostitution route in the next update to hopefully include sex.
This is the route I'm thinking of right now for 0.3.7.
I have still to think about it and I work mainly on 0.4 content for the moment.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really don't want to download 2 GB to fix a bug in a game whose 2 GB I just downloaded yesterday. Any way we could get a patch for 3.6 to 3.6a?

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
So.. I have seem to have an issue with Loic and the granny..
Loic seems to be bugged, he just opened the package, and tells me to go to the old woman.

Ive already completed the quest for the old women a while back, since I picked the flower up earlier.
I already checked some swqitches, but i cant seem to fix it..

Any Tips?

EDIT: Okay, I managed to get it right again? i activated the killing event, then went outside, and undid that, then activated "loic alive".. Worked.. I hope

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I dont get it, how do i get Boohs key? i defeated him 5 times and i still dont have it.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
For Booh's key. You must beat the giant 3 times with a Perfect Victory (not half naked)...so three times in a row with no damage.
You should get the key and if you have the 3 keys Sylia should says a line about it.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
- 3 Giants Golden Treasure : Unlock the golden treasure on the Giants Ship...and see what happens...(include a new bikini and bigger boobs !)
I hope this is real and permanent. I follow this from the begining, since 0.1. I like this game, story, sex scenes, kinky dialogs every thing is perfect. But one day a monster decide to shrink her tits. Its the worst thing ever happened in this game. He ruined beautiful Sylia. I will waiting that he return from his mistake. May be my waiting over.:sneaky:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
For Booh's key. You must beat the giant 3 times with a Perfect Victory (not half naked)...so three times in a row with no damage.
You should get the key and if you have the 3 keys Sylia should says a line about it.
OOHHH....... thanks.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes