4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there, a bit more about my feelings (news from my blog)

I had a few days off and I took the opportunity to work a lot on the game.
A version 0.4.1 should be released by the end of November, almost exclusively in the slum area and especially the new brothel: Purple Bear.
This place is the subject of a lot of work with a lot of hentai content. I still have to do the dark alley events, I got late because I wanted to move forward but the story with the new characters in the brothel amused me so much that I went a little far in the details.
That said, I’m now at the stage where I’d like to move on: do the dark alley and go back to the 0.5 and the heart of the game: dungeons, stories…
This update will be light and rich at the same time. You will be able to see the big work of scripts in the brothel. I recognize that for those who are not interested in the prostitution route, it will be a little lighter.
That is also why I will come back to an overview, as the universe is rich in other proposals.
F/F fans will not be disappointed in the 0.4.1.

Feb 10, 2018
Hi there, a bit more about my feelings (news from my blog)

I had a few days off and I took the opportunity to work a lot on the game.
A version 0.4.1 should be released by the end of November, almost exclusively in the slum area and especially the new brothel: Purple Bear.
This place is the subject of a lot of work with a lot of hentai content. I still have to do the dark alley events, I got late because I wanted to move forward but the story with the new characters in the brothel amused me so much that I went a little far in the details.
That said, I’m now at the stage where I’d like to move on: do the dark alley and go back to the 0.5 and the heart of the game: dungeons, stories…
This update will be light and rich at the same time. You will be able to see the big work of scripts in the brothel. I recognize that for those who are not interested in the prostitution route, it will be a little lighter.
That is also why I will come back to an overview, as the universe is rich in other proposals.
F/F fans will not be disappointed in the 0.4.1.
Hello Maelion, can you please tell me how can i raise Bellinda Lust to get the Giant sex scene whit her?

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I love this game so much that whenever a bigger update comes I just redownload it and play it once again from the start. I love mosnsters and rape tags, just wish there was a pregnancy and bestiality also included. Especially pregnancy tho. The amount of possibilities with it are endless <3 Anyway, awesome game and slums update was a perfect idea

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
0.4.1 update is out !

Hello everyone!
After two months of work, here is the new update highlighting the slums :

As usual the details are in the changelog but here are the main features:

1°The Brothel route from Basin continues with a brand new episode in the slums of Lerid
New quests, new customers including three regulars, new costume and two new statistics: Sex Education and Discipline, lots of cgs and a new character that you will surely like.
This route is already very complete but it remains evolutive and has not yet revealed all its secrets...

CONDITION : Finish the Brothel route in Basin, Sylia must have LV7 Lust, the brothel is in the slums

2°The events of the Dark Alley...
The slums open to the darkest fantasies of Sylia. The place where it will be able to fully express her dark lust. Two costumes were initially planned following the patron's votes, with a lot of work, 4 costumes were added at the end.
How to trigger the dynamic event : Look for a purple pentagram in the slums (near the tents)

3° Luscious Scout
Amanda went on patrol... but where could she have gone well? It seems that someone wants to hear from her in Lerid...but Sylia will be quite surprised when she meets the White Banner Girl Scout (a new side quest)

How to trigger the event : Look for a npc in front of Lerid Main Gate

4° The fan didn't say his last word...the Bug was fixed and a phase 3 was created with a little surprise at the end of the scene.
5° Some improvements have been added here and there, in particular an improvement in grammar and fewer mistakes in English.
For you dear Patrons, I inform you that a pledge post for December is coming soon in order to continue to support the project and allow to continue to bring content, especially to open the way to the 0.5 now !
I look forward to your feedback and hope you will enjoy this rather erotic update very oriented towards slums and their secrets.
Take care and enjoy,
Maelion

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
0.4.1 update is out !

Hello everyone!
After two months of work, here is the new update highlighting the slums :

As usual the details are in the changelog but here are the main features:

1°The Brothel route from Basin continues with a brand new episode in the slums of Lerid
New quests, new customers including three regulars, new costume and two new statistics: Sex Education and Discipline, lots of cgs and a new character that you will surely like.
This route is already very complete but it remains evolutive and has not yet revealed all its secrets...

CONDITION : Finish the Brothel route in Basin, Sylia must have LV7 Lust, the brothel is in the slums

2°The events of the Dark Alley...
The slums open to the darkest fantasies of Sylia. The place where it will be able to fully express her dark lust. Two costumes were initially planned following the patron's votes, with a lot of work, 4 costumes were added at the end.
How to trigger the dynamic event : Look for a purple pentagram in the slums (near the tents)

3° Luscious Scout
Amanda went on patrol... but where could she have gone well? It seems that someone wants to hear from her in Lerid...but Sylia will be quite surprised when she meets the White Banner Girl Scout (a new side quest)

How to trigger the event : Look for a npc in front of Lerid Main Gate

4° The fan didn't say his last word...the Bug was fixed and a phase 3 was created with a little surprise at the end of the scene.
5° Some improvements have been added here and there, in particular an improvement in grammar and fewer mistakes in English.
For you dear Patrons, I inform you that a pledge post for December is coming soon in order to continue to support the project and allow to continue to bring content, especially to open the way to the 0.5 now !
I look forward to your feedback and hope you will enjoy this rather erotic update very oriented towards slums and their secrets.
Take care and enjoy,
Maelion
I am happy and sad at the same time: V since I can't download it or mega:, c

Jul 25, 2019
i hate to ask but it seems like my saint save was deleted on accident when i downloaded new version does anyone have a copy of saves up to the 4.1 release so i dont have to restart a bunch of stuff please and thank you.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.4
Did this game come in any animation with all these updates, or is it just the same before without animation?
The game is very interesting and has a good history and it would be worth investing in some sexual animations. ;)

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018

On my save-file that is not fixed, still have stuck on buggy person in phase 2..... :(

1° and 2° been awesome though. Gotta check out 3° yet

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hello,

There are some bugs in the brothel and the fan. I'm working on it this weekend and preparing a version 0.4.1A.

Without looking for excuses, this is explained by a large number of variables that you do not see. For the fan, it's because of the old backups that don't take into account the change. Those who have never launched this event will not have a bug. Don't worry, it's fixed.

I voluntarily wait a few days for the feedback of other problems. Each new version is a bit of a beta and I have to make a patch, I thank those who make the return of bugs in passing.

I understand that this can be frustrating for those who support the game but it is part of THE game and the adventure of a development. I never give up and always move forward in this universe which after 4 years starts to look like something exciting.

0.4.1A coming in a few days.

Maelion

Feb 10, 2018
Hello can anybody help me, when i try to open the .rar game archive it appears a message tell me the game has a unknown format or its damage, what can i do to this rare message?

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Hello can anybody help me, when i try to open the .rar game archive it appears a message tell me the game has a unknown format or its damage, what can i do to this rare message?
not sure if it helps you, but i switched to 7zip sometime ago instead of winrar to open stuff. since then no problems opening/extracting files....

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there,

All bugs found so far have been fixed. Version 0.4.1A will be released this week, if you have any bugs, there is still time until tomorrow.

Describe them on the #bug-zone channel in

Oct 26, 2017
Hi there,

All bugs found so far have been fixed. Version 0.4.1A will be released this week, if you have any bugs, there is still time until tomorrow.

Describe them on the #bug-zone channel in
not yet?
obviously take the time to fix everything xd

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
0.4.1A is released
I invite you to download the new version :

This one should be cleared of bugs reported so far.
I also added a little bonus with a pink pentagram in the hostel of Lerid, the latter will be evolutive for the next one...

Inn Lerid Pink Pentagram 2.jpg

0.5 ! The next big update is in preparation, I wish it would be something memorable so I have a lot of work ahead of me.
I will give you some news very soon on this point as well as the next project, still in reflection.
If you have not done so yet, join my discord here :

See you soon !

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes