4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
can someone help with standing up to bertag in the brothel
You need to disappoint the three regular clients,like not agree with their desires and then you will win "Discipline" points - after winning at least 15 discipline points,you need to go and change into your "Saint/Deviant" armor and then Bertag will come and ask Sylia to go with her - say yes and you will start to standing up to Bertag - every time when you win at least 15 discipline points Sylia will meet Bertag and be trained,also you will be winning "Sex Education" points! Hope this helps you - enjoy it!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The main plot will end with the 0.5. Then I'll move for the 1.0 and I'll be able to add side stuff. Leridia Universe is rich enough to add some good stuff, in the same game and maybe in a side project (a slayer story or a sacred guardian story before the second struggle or in the same time or much later...). So, for people worrying about Leridia to end, be assured that I've a lot of ideas to make this world richer in term of stories and hotter in term of lewd things ^^.
Will you add some vanilla or romance thing in the side quest? I noticed that all sex are rape, gang bang and prostitution

Veldie

Sep 10, 2018
My current Story quest tells me that i have to return to the hideout. But when i'm at the hideout nothing happens. Does anybody know what i hve to do?

Garethan

Sep 27, 2018
Hi there. I'd like some feeback on the last update with brothel events + Geoffroy and dark alley.
Since I didn't have any, I'd like to know if I'm going into the right direction or not. Criticism is always welcome as long as it is contructive.
I'm now working on 0.5, many ideas for something epic ! I'll be back soon on my blog and Patreon about this.
Well, this is not actual feedback about the last update since I haven't played it completely through yet but I have a few things on my mind which I like to let you know :

Thank you Maelion for such a great game.

Have to admit that I skipped it at first. The preview pictures promised some hot action but the presentation style just weren't my thing. Boy had I been wrong.

What program do you use for your pictures by the way? It's not Poser nor DAZ Studio and I don't think it's SFM either. My guess would be one of the Illusion Game Studios?

After I gave it a try I was hooked. The game is full on my road with it's nice mixture of violence, sex and humor. The story is sweet and sometimes funny as hell, I really like the combination of seriousness and hilariousness. Presentation is better than I thought at first once I got used to it. The RPG maker maps are cool and certainly show how much work you invest into making them. Voice acting is also pretty good and sexy.

The game over parts are always fun to read and watch and they never leave the feeling that you wasted time by checking them out. Also had a nice blast when I saw that Sylia (and Fiona) got killed after she served monsters as a pleasure tool, like with the abomination. As a fan of snuff that always gets me :).

And that also brings me to a critic point. Most of the enemies announce that they would, quote : “I rape/fuck you to death and turn you into my sex slave”. Not that I mind the “rape to death” part but you can't turn someone who is dead into a sex slave. Reading such sentences is kinda odd. Think if your write something like “I rape/screw your brain out” or “I rape the living daylight out of you” it comes around much better.

Secondly, “The defeat of Fiona”. In the book version you find she get raped by the orc leader in front of the villagers and he break her neck once he is through with her. In the Crystal Shard version which find in a cave west of Masa Fiona spend some time as her sex toy before she perish. Not a big issue but it is another oddity.

I like the Crystal Shard by the way. It is a good way to include playable stories of the past and show how Sacred Warriors, Deviant and Saints, on missions which they succeed or fail without interfere with the actual story line.

If 0.5 is the end of the main plot I hope you gonna include a really bad ending where the Sacred Warriors truly get raped to death and their bodies get thrown away like trash. But that's just the snuff lover speaking, don't mind him ;)

Anyway, great game so far and I'm pretty certain I'll gonna enjoy what you will add in the future.

Reactions: Maelion and abgazil

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
If 0.5 is the end of the main plot I hope you gonna include a really bad ending where the Sacred Warriors truly get raped to death and their bodies get thrown away like trash. But that's just the snuff lover speaking, don't mind him ;)
I hope he ignores the trash/snuff part. Rape them hard. Throw them away to dogs/orcs/goblins/peasants/homeless/criminals but ffs no snuff, no vore....thanks...please.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
So if you are Bertag's sex slave, does that end things in the current brothel quest? I had refused to go with her (using the 200+ arrogance) and then ended up poisoned by the love purple pill in the purple teddy bear. She immediately turned me into her sex slave without doing any sex education, and there was no opportunity to stand up to her or refuse. I still have the quest to stand up to her, though, but I can't seem to trigger any more punishment even though I'm now at 50+ punishment and I've gotten redressed in my deviant armor multiple times.

Also, is it possible to go higher than first class whore in reputation? The person behind the counter says that I might be the best, but is there a point in which he will acknowledge me definitively as the best? At that point does that red room that was referenced open up?

Last edited:

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
Here is a (not full, grind it a bit yourself!) save at the entrance of Lerid, I completed the latest Pink Bear quests so you don't have to go back in Basin. It is just an upgraded version of the save shared by LoveWhores a few months ago, I also tend to delete games and their saves between playthroughs.

Please consider adding a skip feature or updating the saves coming in the game folder Maelion , the amount of people asking for saves in this thread made the search of a recent one quite tedious lol.

Reactions: GorgonInfernalis

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
I have the same issue as Veldie, defeated the orcs and saved the mercs now I need to return to the hideout, returned it and most npcs are there but not click-able.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
how do you open the door to get the hammer to fix the
bridge
nevermind got it

Last edited:

KisiFilet

Dec 10, 2019
Hi ! I'm stuck at the end of the quest with the sacred temple...

I have to go back at the hideout or start the sacred quest with the orcs lairs but I can't cross the river at the right of the goblins camp....

And at the hideout nothing happens...

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Hi ! I'm stuck at the end of the quest with the sacred temple...

I have to go back at the hideout or start the sacred quest with the orcs lairs but I can't cross the river at the right of the goblins camp....

And at the hideout nothing happens...
teleport to the hideout

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes