4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
You need to send me save at that point. You're supposed to be in the temple at this stage of the map, not still there. Send details : did you use some cheat engine ? Did you got out from the map ? Did you do the temple event ?

Reactions: RalkMK

RalkMK

Jul 15, 2018
You need to send me save at that point. You're supposed to be in the temple at this stage of the map, not still there. Send details : did you use some cheat engine ? Did you got out from the map ? Did you do the temple event ?

Sended.
I didn't use a cheat enginge nor a file editor.

Peace

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Gameplay gets to be really slow when you're forced to grind for half a decade, or use Focus>Focus>Body Drop on every boss. Very uninspiring combat.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
The bug with tp to hideout is fixed.
You're not supposed to leave the goblin camp in another way than using the statue there. Some players jumped from the cliff (added in a later update), so they broke the scripts because they used another way to reach the hideout. When you go back then at the goblin camp, you're back to the old map and then you're stuck.
It's fixed for next update, you won't be able to jump in the river at that point.
For now, ONCE YOU'RE BACK AT THE TEMPLE AS SAINT/DEVIANT, DO NOT JUMP INTO THE RIVER and use the statue to tp to hideout.
For players who want to go on with their own save, send it to me I'll use the engine to tp you back at the good map.

Reactions: RalkMK and UncleVT

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Boris is a pussy. He won't do anything regardless of how many times I pose for him.
This part probably needs a change or a more explicit way to unlock it. I spent 20 minutes trying everything until I finally unlock the right way to do it. Especially since there is a huge difference between first 3 levels and last 3 levels of corruption. For those searching on this thread, Boris, bikini, giant, beach, solution.

For the first 3 level of corruption : buy the micro blue bikini (level 2 star, blue one not the pink one)
Take Lewd pose 5 times with at least 3 times where you see the image where Boris is dripping saliva.
After that take one Hot pose 1 until the image "Boris is interested in you" appears.
Right after this, exit and Boris will approach you.

For the following corruption : Take lewd pose 20 times in a row (doesn't matter if the saliva image appears)
Exit and normally he doesn't approach you.
Take 1 additionnal lewd pose or a few until the image appears.
Exit and now Boris will approach you.

The final level is reach when you fuck for hours after a dialogue where she can say Bang me Hard!
Also if what I wrote don't work right away, repeat my instructions. DO NOT TRY ANYTHING ELSE! I may not have the perfect way to do it, but anything different would be useless. Also sometimes when you leave first Boris approaches you, it's random.

Reactions: voidzone247

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hm. It seems that part is a bit confusing for players. That is another lesson as a developer. There can be a pretty different approach when you do not know the mechanics. Something can be easy for me but tedious for players. I may have a look back at this since I earned more skills after that event.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hm. It seems that part is a bit confusing for players. That is another lesson as a developer. There can be a pretty different approach when you do not know the mechanics. Something can be easy for me but tedious for players. I may have a look back at this since I earned more skills after that event.
Besides the lack of explanation, I think the biggest issue is the complete randomness of this quest. There is the explanation saying that you should "bait" Boris into action (that I translate into doing a Hot pose after heating him up with Lewd pose). But sometimes I try three times in a row to bait, leave, do a less hot pose, leave and it's not working (I base this on both the number of Lewd pose done and image of Boris showing up). The fourth time, both are in the same range as my 3 previous tries but this time it works.
That's what I don't really understand. Even after digging a bit and finding the Boris lust variable rising and decreasing, how it is calculated and what the actual condition is a complete mystery. Apparently Hot pose 2 never works for me as for the sexy one it is useless too. On the other hand, the Goddess of Dancing quest is extremely straigth forward and make sense with both the trust/corruption at first and then the lust.

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Can someone tell me how to activate the Bath Rape, Abomination and Kooma Island scenes? Also, even though there are 4 different scenes for the princess outfit in Basin I’ve never gotten anything else besides the dude that got kicked in his balls.

Last edited:

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can someone tell me how to activate the Bath Rape, Abomination and Kooma Island scenes? Also, even though there are 4 different scenes for the princess outfit in Basin I’ve never gotten anything else besides the dude that got kicked in his balls.
Abomination is an early event in Story II and III that follows the quest "The Curse". After you find the puppey in the tomb talk to Loic -> go back to the tomb and reach the manor where the Slayer Hideout is and the dark pentagram with the ghost. Go upstairs, click on the 6 book to unlock the trap and "PULL THE LEVER KRONK!". One unlock the ring of Maria (+2 attk), one unlock the rats everywhere and the last unlock the "Abomination Fight" which is in the basement.

Kooma Island is a bit weird. South of Basin you have the crystal where you see the adventure of Blue Guardian (Soria I think, idk, the chinese smurf). There you have escape the pirate ship or don't escape pirate ship. If you escape you have 1 lake scene + 1 lesbian scene. If you don't escape you have more scenes on the boat + quick access to the final orgy. To go to Kooma, go to the Mayor of Basin and he will tell 'Say no more, go to the West grab a ship'. Exit Basin and go toward the tomb location, you will see a ship south of it.

As for Bath rape? You talk about Hot springs in Masia? Massalia? Marisa? The first town? For that it's RNG, just load and load until you get rape with either the golden bikini or naked.

Finally the brothel of Basin. Talk to the owner and you will meet an old "friend". After that get Lewd again and again and again. Every 3 to 5 jobs, talk to the owner, the guy behind the desk or the one near the fireplace.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I'm stuck in the tavern, I talked to the guy who wants to have sex (or date whatever) with me and I have to dance first, but I can't interact with anything, I assumed the curtains but it just says it's dark behind them. What should I do?

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
I'm stuck in the tavern, I talked to the guy who wants to have sex (or date whatever) with me and I have to dance first, but I can't interact with anything, I assumed the curtains but it just says it's dark behind them. What should I do?
You are not overly specific regarding the stage of the game you have reached, but I suspect that you are talking about Fallen Pig tavern in Massa, It would be advisable to use alternative dialog option (shift+space bar) when interacting with patrons, and then you can have sex with Simon the Wanderer (far west table near the wall, you will need horniness, lust etc) and start a dancer career (fellow near the fireplace).

Jash45

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you for this amazing game Maelion. I have finished the current content as a deviant. How much difference is the saint route?

Gi-ant

Dec 31, 2019
Has anyone got stuck in the orc lair? I melted the weapons. I cant get past sleeping guard, the door doesn't open, and the transport spell (scroll) item is there but not available to use. I already went back (from earlier save) and transported to the hideout using the statue (i think i jumped stream in earlier in the game) and re entered the tunnels to try and reset the map HELP PLEASE.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Has anyone got stuck in the orc lair? I melted the weapons. I cant get past sleeping guard, the door doesn't open, and the transport spell (scroll) item is there but not available to use. I already went back (from earlier save) and transported to the hideout using the statue (i think i jumped stream in earlier in the game) and re entered the tunnels to try and reset the map HELP PLEASE.
Ok, so if you have melted the weapons, that means you already are in the armory of the orc lair, beyond 1 sleeping guard, then 1 room full of 5 sleeping orcs and then an iron door you unlocked with a key? And when you try to pass the iron door, she goes "I can't do that"?
That's normal, it's not a bug. Normally, at the top right corner of the room, there is a painting/clothes/thing that hangs from the wall. Click on it, and enter it, then the mission can proceed further. You will crawl into a tunnel and reach the 3 girls nearby. I don't remember exactly, but Flint/Flik/Flisomething should say something like "You can't abandon those poor girls", forcing you to crawl into the tunnel.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes