4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
Hello everybody
I wanted to ask about the quest “2nd ring”. In version 0.4.1 I can not “Find a mentor”. Is a mentor already added to the game or not?
mentors
-first mentor: your daddy, go talk to him during evening.
-second mentor: available in the bottom right corner of the bandit camp, once the quest A bridge
too far III, STORY is completed, and the bandit camp northeast of Mt. Mune is accessible.
-charm mentor: woman sitting by the Masa village tavern entrance, evening.
-saint/deviant mentor: Basin town/southport Basin. At night, go to the round platform to the left of
the mayor’s house, stand on the bottom right corner of the platform.

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
Is there any way to find out the lust level of Bellinda? Is it possible to complete "Corrupting the Queen" quest in this version?

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there any way to find out the lust level of Bellinda? Is it possible to complete "Corrupting the Queen" quest in this version?
First question, yes, you can find out but ONLY by external means. Program like saveeditor online allows you to check the progress of the trust and then lust of Bellinda (also you can tweak a bit to speed up the process, especially the trust part it was a chore). Otherwise, in game there is nothing besides seeing her "evolution". And even then, sometimes fat luck she decide to not act lewdly and you loose a dance.

Secondly, I think you need 10 dances just for the trust and then 15 dances for lust. (or 4, there is multiple checks preventing you from just max everything, trust is 30 I think while lust is 100 but there is angry_bellinda (4 nights in the row no improvement), intrigued_bellinda, lustful_ogre ect ect). Yes, it is HIGHLY GRINDY, especially since you need to be in the evening and the fucking inn is at the other side of the town. Seriously, if the inn was right next to the opening of the slums, it would be faster to go everywhere besides exiting completely the capital. Faster for the clown, the slums, the tavern. After that, you sleep, you have to manually pay for the room, not mess up and choose evening, go there, drink the potion for arousal, dance, spam space, despair after seeing the same scene 4 times in a row, leave, walk, walk, walk, inn, sleep, repeat.

Reactions: Lynx2k19

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
First question, yes, you can find out but ONLY by external means. Program like saveeditor online allows you to check the progress of the trust and then lust of Bellinda (also you can tweak a bit to speed up the process, especially the trust part it was a chore). Otherwise, in game there is nothing besides seeing her "evolution". And even then, sometimes fat luck she decide to not act lewdly and you loose a dance.

Secondly, I think you need 10 dances just for the trust and then 15 dances for lust. (or 4, there is multiple checks preventing you from just max everything, trust is 30 I think while lust is 100 but there is angry_bellinda (4 nights in the row no improvement), intrigued_bellinda, lustful_ogre ect ect). Yes, it is HIGHLY GRINDY, especially since you need to be in the evening and the fucking inn is at the other side of the town. Seriously, if the inn was right next to the opening of the slums, it would be faster to go everywhere besides exiting completely the capital. Faster for the clown, the slums, the tavern. After that, you sleep, you have to manually pay for the room, not mess up and choose evening, go there, drink the potion for arousal, dance, spam space, despair after seeing the same scene 4 times in a row, leave, walk, walk, walk, inn, sleep, repeat.
OMG this game looks grindy like hell...!
^^

Reactions: Mister Wake

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
OMG this game looks grindy like hell...!
^^
Yes it is :)
It doesn't make it a bad game, quite the opposite. But between the highly "nebulous" and "figure it out on your own" Boris the Beach Ogre and "grindy" Queen Bellinda, some recent quests weren't exactly the best. I mean, the quest for the Gang was extremely good in my opinion, with the player having the choice to fall into an orgy or launch Flinch into a waterfall (I hope he doesn't die). The clown was funny since acting lewd was the good answer (I really love that part since I was, "oh shit here we go again" go lewd, game over, go prude, win and BOOM! The opposite). As for the brothel, I managed to modify the good variables immediately and it worked so I was fine.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hello everyone!
A few words on the development of the 0.5:
The roadmap is very busy but there is already a lot of work done.
The role of saint and deviant takes another dimension with a tower of illusions having a specific dungeon at the rank of Sylia.
The events follow one another and I do not encounter any major difficulties, I work at my own pace and I am on time with my forecasts. Still a lot to do though.
The release should be at the beginning of April, it may be delayed if I feel that the quality is not equal to my requirements.
See you soon :)

promotower.jpg

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Hello everyone!
A few words on the development of the 0.5:
The roadmap is very busy but there is already a lot of work done.
The role of saint and deviant takes another dimension with a tower of illusions having a specific dungeon at the rank of Sylia.
The events follow one another and I do not encounter any major difficulties, I work at my own pace and I am on time with my forecasts. Still a lot to do though.
The release should be at the beginning of April, it may be delayed if I feel that the quality is not equal to my requirements.
See you soon :)

View attachment 553442
Do you have any intentions to develop the theme of the heroine’s romance with Loic (Vergilly) further or it's just died forever?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
One can hardly expect to create a masterpiece from such torn plot, you know?
I don't think he is trying to create a masterpiece, he is just having fun.
I find his game charmingly silly and, at the same time, very entertaining.
Isn't that what most of us want to have when playing a game - pure entertainment?

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I don't think he is trying to create a masterpiece, he is just having fun.
I find his game charmingly silly and, at the same time, very entertaining.
Isn't that what most of us want to have when playing a game - pure entertainment?
Chad Moment over here

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Anyone know where I should go after getting the invisible cloak in the Lost Dog quest?
You should go to the Slums, enter the BlueSkins lair (near the entrance of the Slums, take the first left turn and find a door facing south). Then you proceed to rescue the dog, but be careful not to get detected (rape after defeat, repeatable). Some posts ago there was comprehensive walk through for the last update with screenshots, find it and check it out,

Reactions: Isthatapumpkin?

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
I think i found a bug or i am doing something wrong i go and found Malin but qurst did not update and Malin only talk 1 thing :/

Can someone help me what do i do wrong ?

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes