4.50 star(s) 29 Votes
Jul 7, 2017
0.5 update released !

Hi all !
Here we are, after four years of development the Chronicles of Leridia has finally finished its main story.
I'm really happy to have reached this stage and I didn't think the project would become so exciting over the years. I'm really proud of myself because it was a real challenge.
I hope you guys have a lot of fun with this update.

Here's what's being proposed :

- About 2.5 to three hours of content exclusively focused on the main story
- A new special Deviant dungeon
- A new special Saint dungeon
- The last tower in the Lost Dimension
- The Palace which is the final dungeon
- more than 800 cgs added
- New music and sounds
- A voice for Jessica on a few lines of dialogue
- A sad end
- A Happy Ending
-Bug fixes since 0.4.1A
Grab the link here : COL0.5UPDATE

What's next?
I will now work on adding content that hasn't been finished like the slums content or the Pearl Armor quest. This will be added in a 0.5 series.
And most of all, a big work of fine-tuning envue of a 1.0 in the coming months.
Thank you for your support !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want pregnant :v .The good game much have " Pregnant".

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Firstime im stuck i can't launch final Lost Souls mission it says that i must continue main quest first but i dont have any mainquest active? Checked king, guild and masa.

Reactions: pingwin
Feb 4, 2018
Does someone have a save in the underworld ? Just after one of the saint goes inside the tower alone ( get raped) and we kill the boss ? ( in a deviant run ).
or a save after the dark village in the forest with the cultist ( i don't know which one is the furthest into the storyline , i need the one the furthest in please )
I am too lazy to replay the game to this point and i lost my saves.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
For people who don't have the main quest described in quest log, go to the tower east of Lerid and enter.

Reactions: Exsa

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
So, there is no way to continue playing after the main quest ending...
Anyway, tyvm. Excellent game.

petromonium

May 20, 2017
Maelion could you help me please? so i tried to activate the pentagram near the hot springs, the one with the genie, but it told me i had to choose my path and then come back.. so i did the deviant quest but the pentagram isn't spawning anymore. Is it supposed to be this way or not? can i simply edit some switches to make it appear again? thanks.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Bug report... everything was fine and enjoying the game up until I got to the Ogre and chose to fight. But there was no fight whatsoever. It went straight into a defeated H-scene and a game over.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
will there be a scene replay mode soon im tired of having so many saves so i can see which scene im looking for?
No, because there are many scenes I can't make a collection room. It was a choice for me : few scenes with collection room and replayable or more scenes with more conditions. I think people want more scenes.
Those are not just scenes with one condition, there are a lot so...

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes