4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Darkgoblin

Jan 10, 2018
No, because there are many scenes I can't make a collection room. It was a choice for me : few scenes with collection room and replayable or more scenes with more conditions. I think people want more scenes.
Those are not just scenes with one condition, there are a lot so...
Love this game!! been playing since 2017. I have saved the scenes I like in my saves folder especially the game over ones but don't know how hard it would be to allowing us to name the save file in the game. Just a thought I know 80% of why I have a save file.

khanhpro45a

Jul 16, 2017
Hi! Can anyone give me the save from 0.35 after you defeat Barbariccia and complete the gaints quest and the tomb quest ? Im start playing the game again (with my old 0.34 save) after hearing its story is now complete. And now the main story cant advance because of "the rise" quest bug ( cant find Barbariccia ). Ty

Ch4os

Apr 27, 2017
Talk with SHIFT+ENTER to the old woman, in the center of the village map, during the day, to trigger
the quest. Ingredients are in the Little Forest of Azul.

???? SHIFT+ENTER ?

ashtray

Sep 22, 2017
Full saves (i think...some might be duplicates, some i might have missed) if anyone wants them. Deviant route only. Godspeed.

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
I said no to bertag once, thinking it was needed for the stand up quest, wich prompted an hylarious scene where you kick her in the crotch. The quest is not done and now I can't trigger her to appear again even at 100+ discipline (tryed changing exiting and comming back, gaining discipline in every way. talking to every one and activating pentagrams).

Did I just lose block two quests?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I said no to bertag once, thinking it was needed for the stand up quest, wich prompted an hylarious scene where you kick her in the crotch. The quest is not done and now I can't trigger her to appear again even at 100+ discipline (tryed changing exiting and comming back, gaining discipline in every way. talking to every one and activating pentagrams).

Did I just lose block two quests?
I will work on the brothel quests in the next days. I'll check if everything is running fine.

Reactions: PeterSnayde

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I really hope that in the end of slums path Sylia can marry Jack the Lumberjack. She is already dominated by him to the point where love wouldn't be surprising and they do have some pretty good chemistry. I know he's "evil" but the good end where she defeats demons but still decides to be his humble slave would be amazing. Marriage with Benny would be pretty too, but there's such a good chemistry with Jack that I really really want to see this happen. Also maybe she could give him some little Jacks? I really want to see pregnant Sylia ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

Raitei410

Nov 18, 2017
I really hope that in the end of slums path Sylia can marry Jack the Lumberjack. She is already dominated by him to the point where love wouldn't be surprising and they do have some pretty good chemistry. I know he's "evil" but the good end where she defeats demons but still decides to be his humble slave would be amazing. Marriage with Benny would be pretty too, but there's such a good chemistry with Jack that I really really want to see this happen. Also maybe she could give him some little Jacks? I really want to see pregnant Sylia ^^
a jack end would be really good but i also think one with bertag would be good even if she doesnt have as much chemistry as with jack but thats because she doesnt have as many scences with him. but bertag gets off on dominating sylia just as much as jack does but from some of her interactions with sylia during punishment scences she is very attracted to or at the very least has some respect for her if sylia doesnt get tamed by her.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Jack will be back in the brothel route and more...with Bertag and another female slayer.
Some interesting things may happen about the triangle : Jack; Loic and Sylia with some cuckhold content.
Oh and the next update will have pregnancy theme (not visual but in term of story and game over route).

Last edited:

aakritiSinha

Apr 30, 2019
when i open the game its shows a message " your profile cannot be used because itsa from a newer version of NW.js . some features may be unavailable . please specify a different profile directory or use a new version of NW.js" and the screen pauses after playing the game for around 5 minutes . can someone help whats going wrong ?

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes