4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hello, I'm still working on Leridia and I'm currently presenting my new project: Cyberslayers on my Patreon page.

The presentation is in three parts and two are online, accessible to all. Third part soon.
I invite you to have a look at it.

Cybercorp06.png

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Hello, I'm still working on Leridia and I'm currently presenting my new project: Cyberslayers on my Patreon page.

The presentation is in three parts and two are online, accessible to all. Third part soon.
I invite you to have a look at it.

View attachment 712918
Looks great!

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Malin the wizard block my progression, he doesn't take advance of the protagonist.
Smees like something is missing.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there, Cyberslayers Demo is almost done ! It's coming in July.
has been updated. A post should be created for this new project once it's available to public.
I'm also working on a new update for Leridia, available at the end of this month.

swordfish360

Jul 9, 2019
i am experiencing a bug with v0.5, i achieved lust level 8/9 but didnt went to brothel in basin, later at this point with lust this high, i went to brothel and started working with the guy and all conversation but now cannot trigger any sex act... i go into brother at night and nothing, tender doesn't reply, the pentagon out side says need lust level 7 and pros outfit, but i dont know where to get that outfit... any help?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can someone help me, put my saves in the folder but when playing do not appear. a while ago everything was normal
You probably haven't purged the save folder. Don't just move the saves. Empty the save folder, that is delete the global and config file too, then put in your saves and try to load them.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there,

1596119784997.png

New update introducing the Princess mode.
Available here :

This update in 0.6 opens a series that will be the last one before 1.0 focusing on the Princess mode.
It contains :

- A quest for the Divine Heart of Desire (called Pearl Armor) with a new small island, a new character and a dungeon.

- Several scenes in this quest are repeatable with variations and the Pregnancy theme.

- New scenes with the Pearl Bikini in Basin on the beach and on the wrestling ring in sex doll mode

1596119820784.png

1596119847958.png

1596119876276.png

Princess Mode

Once the game is over and the demons are defeated, Sylia must now rule as Princess in the castle of Lerid.
This mode introduces the main protagonists, a Hentai scene and a system of emotional ties. It will be enriched in updates 0.6.
Find Loïc, Jack, King Byron, Beatrice...and new ones like Jean or the beautiful Ken (lol).

1596119907588.png

This mode is a game within the game, I hope you will like it.
The mode is introduced in 0.6 and will be expanded in 0.6 serie.

1596119928648.png

Promo1.jpg

Promo2.jpg

- Some bugs have been fixed as well as some small changes available in the changelog.
If you want to start the Princess Mode right away : load the save 7

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Hi there,

View attachment 751971

New update introducing the Princess mode.
Available here : COL0.6

This update in 0.6 opens a series that will be the last one before 1.0 focusing on the Princess mode.
It contains :

- A quest for the Divine Heart of Desire (called Pearl Armor) with a new small island, a new character and a dungeon.

- Several scenes in this quest are repeatable with variations and the Pregnancy theme.

- New scenes with the Pearl Bikini in Basin on the beach and on the wrestling ring in sex doll mode

View attachment 751973

View attachment 751975

View attachment 751976

Princess Mode

Once the game is over and the demons are defeated, Sylia must now rule as Princess in the castle of Lerid.
This mode introduces the main protagonists, a Hentai scene and a system of emotional ties. It will be enriched in updates 0.6.
Find Loïc, Jack, King Byron, Beatrice...and new ones like Jean or the beautiful Ken (lol).

View attachment 751977

This mode is a game within the game, I hope you will like it.
The mode is introduced in 0.6 and will be expanded in 0.6 serie.

View attachment 751978

View attachment 751979

View attachment 751981

- Some bugs have been fixed as well as some small changes available in the changelog.
If you want to start the Princess Mode right away : load the save 7
Where do I go to start the pearl armor quest?

EDIT: ok, found out it's the green guy in the slums, but he's asking for a sapphire heart and I have no idea what he's talking about and I don't have a quest log for it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes