4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I messed up with variables on this one, I don't understand why since it was so important in that update. I don't even understand how other players could have even launched the quest. I'll fix that in the next week.
Still, this quest is the following after the ruby heart obtained in the deep mines, you need to have Leo's Patron to trigger the quest. If you want a cheat at this stage to have that item,just tell me. I'll reset it on 1.0.

Reactions: Punk80954

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
No worries Maelion, it's just a small quest and... everyone screws up from time to time, just keep up the good work :)

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
I messed up with variables on this one, I don't understand why since it was so important in that update. I don't even understand how other players could have even launched the quest. I'll fix that in the next week.
Still, this quest is the following after the ruby heart obtained in the deep mines, you need to have Leo's Patron to trigger the quest. If you want a cheat at this stage to have that item,just tell me. I'll reset it on 1.0.
I used a save from before I played the end of 0.5 and had no trouble launching the quest and completing it. :unsure:

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
That would be nice for convenience sake

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Chronicles of Leridia [v0.6] compressed*

size: 812MB (about 1GB after unzipping)

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Oct 12, 2018
Well, first time playing the game and while I'm definitely enjoying it, wasn't prepared for the sudden 'snuff' bad end in the manor. Should be some mention of that at least in the Genre tags, as while its not anything PARTICULARLY bad, it was a shock in all honesty to suddenly see it appear, and a way to kill the mood more than anything, at least for me personally.

Reactions: nekobasu

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
How do i get the chest in the blood dragons camp?.

EDIT: Nevermind, i had to go back to the camp and interact with the boss dead body to get the key.

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
So i finally finished the game and played it all from start to finish 2 times on both paths(Saint and Deviant).

I have to say i really loved it alot Maelion you did really good, i am very very much looking forward to the 1.0 version.
Aside from that you got another pledge (y) and looking forward to your next game.

Reactions: Maelion
Jan 28, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Sapphire heart ?
I believe the developer mentioned this, but its a major (technically minor since it doesnt affect the main quest) bug. A magic circle is supposed to appear next to his bed activating the quest. For some reason, some people were able to get it no prob. But for the majority (including myself who just started playing this yesterday) its bugged and inaccessible.

Reactions: Jaam

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I am gonna keep a save that didnt progress the tower of illusions main quest so i can do the side-quests and complete them when the content is added, just in case the sidequests become chapter locked and thus miss/fail them.

EDIT: One of the sidequests being the brothel in Lerid City.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes