4.50 star(s) 29 Votes
Jan 28, 2018
Where do you get quest for new bikini?
If your aiming for the Pearl Bikini, then its aways sometime mid to late game when you obtain the unified goblin sacred quest. South of the entrance to the Orc mines, there is a goblin asking you to find a goblin adventurer named Leo. He is in the Orc Mines Northwest of your location where it will contain pathways of bridges.

Here you will do the the part of collecting the materials needed for the bridge (rope, nails, planks, and hammer) retrieve his belongings and bring it back to the goblin who gave you the quest. There he will point to the direction of his "Secret Spot" east of Kame Village. His home is in one of the trees there, you will know it if the ground is purple. There you will retrieve documents for the bikini and find a tailor named Oscar.

Oscar is a greenskin tailor in Leridia residing in the slums. Once you activate the quest by standing in the circle, the quest for the bikini will begin. Head north, talk to the old guy, complete a simple puzzle and bring back the item needed to the tailor.

That is all

Reactions: Exsa

Gelix

Dec 8, 2016
If your aiming for the Pearl Bikini, then its aways sometime mid to late game when you obtain the unified goblin sacred quest. South of the entrance to the Orc mines, there is a goblin asking you to find a goblin adventurer named Leo. He is in the Orc Mines Northwest of your location where it will contain pathways of bridges.

Here you will do the the part of collecting the materials needed for the bridge (rope, nails, planks, and hammer) retrieve his belongings and bring it back to the goblin who gave you the quest. There he will point to the direction of his "Secret Spot" east of Kame Village. His home is in one of the trees there, you will know it if the ground is purple. There you will retrieve documents for the bikini and find a tailor named Oscar.

Oscar is a greenskin tailor in Leridia residing in the slums. Once you activate the quest by standing in the circle, the quest for the bikini will begin. Head north, talk to the old guy, complete a simple puzzle and bring back the item needed to the tailor.

That is all
You have save for this bikini?

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok so I was gone from the game for a long time and seem to be completely lost....

What's princess mode and how do I get it ? Also I remember something about a clown or a church leader who looks like a clown that I'm suppose to deal with but I can't find him. I've already gone through the trials and killed the demon in the illusion temple.

Edit ok princess mode comes after we beat the game. I was just looking for the stuff I missed before beating it like I remember reading something about some orcs

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
You have save for this bikini?
I do in fact. This is pretty waaay into the late game on the Deviant Path just before the final battle in the Lost Dimension. Remember to make a save on this file number and overwrite it with this one. Or else the game will not make the connection.

Jan 28, 2018
Where is the blue ones lair? This is for the lost dog quest.
In the slums, when you enter through the archway, look for the green circle that requires 200+ arrogance, head north, and you will find the door. Shimmie along the right side of the street if you cant find it.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Like the other bikinis, no more no less.
I think that’s his point though, we went through a whole quest line to get the bikini and it’s “no more, no less” than all the others. I like the design and the quest was fun, I also assumed there would be more involved with it afterwards.

Dghg

May 10, 2019
plz someone help my stats are stuck I can't increase them even though the game gives +staTS IT DOESN'T add in my stats plz help plz
more accurate my lust and fame stats are stuck

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes