4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I can add scenes with Pearl Bikini. Suggestions are welcome.
Glad that you asked i have two:
1 Giants, when getting pearl bikini orc tell to watch our for giants they like shiny things.
Currently only beach giant has any action with perl pikini and even then its same secene as other bikinis maybe maki it different (even rougher then others or someting)

2 Pervets same thing as giants mc is told to be carefull not to get raped while wearing pearl bikini, this should be at night in capital slums and basin at least mayby even masa. (ben, stranger, hotsprings and warehouse)

And dont get me wrong Maelion i still love this game and do think its one of best h-rpg games and best one that is still indevelopelement.

Last edited:
Reactions: dimas33 and Maelion

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Is there a way to do battle less grindy? Because it's not really fun to spend 20 min using focus x 2 then body drop or avalanche tech to beat a boss...

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Is there a way to do battle less grindy? Because it's not really fun to spend 20 min using focus x 2 then body drop or avalanche tech to beat a boss...
In my opinion jab is best skill for its cost it attacks twice, agaist lower monster groups using multi attack like flying kick.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
In my opinion jab is best skill for its cost it attacks twice, agaist lower monster groups using multi attack like flying kick.
At this point i was just throwing bomb everywhere ^^.
I just finished the last dungeon, can you save the two Slayer captain? (Liese and Aria if i remember correctly)

UncleGra

Aug 12, 2020
A quick word because I just realized that Chronicles of Leridia and Sylia appeared in a first version four years ago.

I know it sounds silly like this, but Sylia's part of my life, so...

Happy birthday Sylia... :sneaky:

View attachment 769458
Happy birthday to her !~ I just play the game from 2 days ago and I beat it with 0 Lust and No Lust level. Pretty fun. I wonder how the achievement works? And would we have the achievement with no getting any Lust(And I'm sure if you want to explore the whole main story line, you would can't avoid getting the lust). But still, Sylia would save the world with pure girl setting!! The damage of the skills might need a little buff I think, because of the late game, using item to deal damage is the most effective way to win the game. But if I don't use item, it feels like a dark-soul like game to me.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
I love the attention to detail sprinkled throughout this game. I'm currently replaying on the Saint route, and I went back to the village just to try it during the initial guardian masa flower quest. I went to the house, and Sylia's dad yells at her to get back into the forest and finish the quest. For my deviant run, there's a very interesting book in the King's bookshelves. :ROFLMAO: Those sort of things run throughout the game, which makes it feel so much less grindy when you walk around and talk to people and look at things.

Reactions: Maelion
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes