4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
In the changelog, hint for the new quest : Talk to the Green Skin Taylor in the slums with the Pearl Armor Patron in your inventory. You must have finished the quest for the ruby heart. New hentai scenes with mining / old man /repeatable

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
In the changelog, hint for the new quest : Talk to the Green Skin Taylor in the slums with the Pearl Armor Patron in your inventory. You must have finished the quest for the ruby heart. New hentai scenes with mining / old man /repeatable
What is the quest for the ruby heart? When I talked to the tailor he says he needs a sapphire heart, but I have nothing in my quest log mentioning a sapphire heart

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Wasn't the ruby heart found in the orc caves with Flit?
I’m not sure, this game is so long that I don’t remember that part of the game so well. My problem is that the only thing the tailor says to me is that he needs a sapphire heart for some armor

So, I found the ruby heart where you said, in the deep caves, but now I have to find some guy named Oscar in Lerid, but I have absolutely no idea how to find this guy, I looked all over the capital for him but don't know where he is.

so I just used a save editor to add the sapphire heart into my inventory and I go and talk to the tailor and he still says he needs the sapphire heart, I’m completely lost as to how to continue this quest.

Last edited:

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
I’m not sure, this game is so long that I don’t remember that part of the game so well. My problem is that the only thing the tailor says to me is that he needs a sapphire heart for some armor

So, I found the ruby heart where you said, in the deep caves, but now I have to find some guy named Oscar in Lerid, but I have absolutely no idea how to find this guy, I looked all over the capital for him but don't know where he is.

so I just used a save editor to add the sapphire heart into my inventory and I go and talk to the tailor and he still says he needs the sapphire heart, I’m completely lost as to how to continue this quest.
in the greenskin tailors house there by the bed is a pentagram go there.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019

If I remember correctly, Oscar is the name of the guy that lived in a tree in Kamelia forest. I think that's where you get the plans for the divine bikini. Then you can go to the tailor and use the blue pentagram next to the bed to trigger the quest. Edit: Wait, no, that's Leo.

Last edited:

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
If I remember correctly, Oscar is the name of the guy that lived in a tree in Kamelia forest. I think that's where you get the plans for the divine bikini. Then you can go to the tailor and use the blue pentagram next to the bed to trigger the quest.
in the greenskin tailors house there by the bed is a pentagram go there.
I just checked his room there is no pentagram there. I have the sapphire, ruby and diamond heart along with "Leo's Patron" but no pentagram

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
that ruby heart, can you still get it if you allready did orc's lair quest? i only have diamond heart.....dunno what i did wrong..a save file with the new armor would be awesome i guess...

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Maelion You kinda messed up with this update in regard to instructions and quest information.
I finished the 0.5 update the last time and it's silly to have to load earlier save to go find sapphire hearth and there is not a single clue where to find it.
Also, there is no mention in quests that a quest exists except in your update notes and they don't give any clues as to how to even start that quest. If you go to Saruk he tells you he needs Sapphire hearth to continue. Nothing further.
This kind of frustrating situations make players give up on the game and it would be a pity since your game is pretty much a camp and ridiculously funny.

Reactions: Punk80954

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Maelion You kinda messed up with this update in regard to instructions and quest information.
I finished the 0.5 update the last time and it's silly to have to load earlier save to go find sapphire hearth and there is not a single clue where to find it.
Also, there is no mention in quests that a quest exists except in your update notes and they don't give any clues as to how to even start that quest. If you go to Saruk he tells you he needs Sapphire hearth to continue. Nothing further.
This kind of frustrating situations make players give up on the game and it would be a pity since your game is pretty much a camp and ridiculously funny.
Why don't you keep your old saves? I think those saves are for people who have no save in the first place and would rather not replay the entire game.

Either way, use the pentagram next to Saruks bed, thats how you start the quest.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Why don't you keep your old saves? I think those saves are for people who have no save in the first place and would rather not replay the entire game.

Either way, use the pentagram next to Saruks bed, thats how you start the quest.
If only it was that easy. In my save before the good end there is no pentagram next to Saruks bed so the whole thing is pointless.

Reactions: Punk80954

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
If only it was that easy. In my save before the good end there is no pentagram next to Saruks bed so the whole thing is pointless.
I’m having the same problem, no pentagram even though I have the sapphire heart in my inventory

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Maybe you already took the quest? Can you take the boat north from the castle and go to the island north? Then go in the cave, that's the next part.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes