4.50 star(s) 29 Votes
Jul 25, 2019
No, because there are many scenes I can't make a collection room. It was a choice for me : few scenes with collection room and replayable or more scenes with more conditions. I think people want more scenes.
Those are not just scenes with one condition, there are a lot so...
couldn't the conditions be triggered in the, per se, gallery room. like click on this item trigger submission. click on that item trigger horny. Then click on the scene you want....just spitballing.

Apr 30, 2020
I went to the tower of illusions, and I am stuck in the red room with no exits. I can talk to the creature there, but that is about it. I have tried to interact with every square I can reach, every wall, every obstacle.

Apr 30, 2020
I assume that's the tentacle monster. There was something like "What am I doing here" He will drop you and there will appear a sign on the wall. Read the sign on the wall and the gates will probably open. Otherwise keep doing the other options.
Yes, Reddy. The first time I tried 3rd option Reddy dropped me, and there was questions like what tablet. But nothing changed in the room. I have tried every option at least 3 times, and nothing changes about the text, pictures or the room.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks for this update. 4 years and completed main story but version number is 0.5...i can not imagine a) waiting 4 more years till finished game^^ and b) so much new side-quest content to come to double the content as 0.5 to 1.0 would suggest ;) Anyways, happy i could finally bring that story to end. is good :)

Apr 30, 2020
After he drops you the wall on the left should have changed.
Like I said, nothing about the room changes. I don't seem to be the only one experiencing this issue. Other people on Gamcore are reporting the same issue.

Interestingly enough, the game start screen still says 0.4.1 update. Perhaps Gamcore does not have the real 0.5 update.

Reactions: Gisgo

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Like I said, nothing about the room changes. I don't seem to be the only one experiencing this issue. Other people on Gamcore are reporting the same issue.

Interestingly enough, the game start screen still says 0.4.1 update. Perhaps Gamcore does not have the real 0.5 update.
If the menu says 0.4.1 it is obviously not my 0.5 last update so expect bugs.

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
Dunno if you responded to this already, but can I recommend/ask that you stop with the zoom in and out repeatedly in sex scenes like you have in the brothel scenes? Some screen shake is fine, but I feel its a tad excessive to have a picture zoom in and out massively like 6 times in a row.
Asides that, solid game. Love Sylia's design.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
Yo Maelion. Do you know where I can find Amanda and giver her the letter from the suitor?

Last edited:

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Dunno if you responded to this already, but can I recommend/ask that you stop with the zoom in and out repeatedly in sex scenes like you have in the brothel scenes? Some screen shake is fine, but I feel its a tad excessive to have a picture zoom in and out massively like 6 times in a row.
Asides that, solid game. Love Sylia's design.
Leridia is a big area for testing, this is my very first project (almost complete) so I was trying things too. You don't know if it's good until you let people play it. I stopped those zooms in the 0.5.

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
Glad to hear. Doing good work so far, and I assumed you would be ok with feedback. Also I noticed a bug in 2 places. The first is that, when you do the puppy rescue quest near the tomb in the forest by the first village, if you click on where the puppy was after it walks away, your character repeats their lines but then gets stuck there as it tries to send the dog to move to the left but there is no longer a dog. In specific, I walked away, then walked back, and could re-inspect that square.

Second bug I found was something that happens if you are caught by the lumberjack in his basement. If you are, say, facing his bed, fight him, and lose, his bed is still interactable (at least for a bit) and if you click on his bed it has you re-do the fight (at 1 hp). This happens while the normal loss scene is playing, and you end up with 2 loss scenes playing on different parts of the screen at the same time, with them both being at different stages.

I'll pass along any other insights or bugs as I find them, keep up the good work!

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Those bugs will be a challenge ! I've done those events 4 years ago, I have to remember how I did that because it was a much more beginner approach than now.

wayne278

Jul 26, 2017
Saw a few images labelled 'Syliarcadia#' in the image files. Wondered if anyone out there knew how to trigger this. Thanks! syliarcadia15.png

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
Hmm... For the bed thing, I have no idea how you'd fix it. For the other, is it possible to set a flag for the dog event to delete itself upon resolving?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
For people who don't have the main quest described in quest log, go to the tower east of Lerid and enter.
Do you mean the holy church which is to the Lerid? Well,i can't go there,the soldier who is there say it's only for the members of the royal family and the holy followers and i can't find how to go there!

skoros

Nov 1, 2017
very nice game. at first i was sceptical because 0.5 and a lot of content are not usually a thing, but boooy was i wrong.

what are your most immediate additions you re thinking of putting next and when should we roughly expect it?

personally i wanna see more jack and brothel content. but im one of many i guess :p

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Do you mean the holy church which is to the Lerid? Well,i can't go there,the soldier who is there say it's only for the members of the royal family and the holy followers and i can't find how to go there!
I mean the World Map, the tower east of the capital city.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes