4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Gi-ant

Dec 31, 2019
Ok, so if you have melted the weapons, that means you already are in the armory of the orc lair, beyond 1 sleeping guard, then 1 room full of 5 sleeping orcs and then an iron door you unlocked with a key? And when you try to pass the iron door, she goes "I can't do that"?
That's normal, it's not a bug. Normally, at the top right corner of the room, there is a painting/clothes/thing that hangs from the wall. Click on it, and enter it, then the mission can proceed further. You will crawl into a tunnel and reach the 3 girls nearby. I don't remember exactly, but Flint/Flik/Flisomething should say something like "You can't abandon those poor girls", forcing you to crawl into the tunnel.
Thanks . I went back and clicked every piece of wall in the entire orcs lair and...nothing. there is a cloth hanging over what looks like a small tunnel on the NE corner of the amory, but nothing there. any other ideas? When I got the teleport scroll, they told me I would need it to get out of the Lair. It doesnt work though.

Gi-ant

Dec 31, 2019
Thanks . I went back and clicked every piece of wall in the entire orcs lair and...nothing. there is a cloth hanging over what looks like a small tunnel on the NE corner of the amory, but nothing there. any other ideas? When I got the teleport scroll, they told me I would need it to get out of the Lair. It doesnt work though.
Ok, so if you have melted the weapons, that means you already are in the armory of the orc lair, beyond 1 sleeping guard, then 1 room full of 5 sleeping orcs and then an iron door you unlocked with a key? And when you try to pass the iron door, she goes "I can't do that"?
That's normal, it's not a bug. Normally, at the top right corner of the room, there is a painting/clothes/thing that hangs from the wall. Click on it, and enter it, then the mission can proceed further. You will crawl into a tunnel and reach the 3 girls nearby. I don't remember exactly, but Flint/Flik/Flisomething should say something like "You can't abandon those poor girls", forcing you to crawl into the tunnel.
Ok, I had to put the little green guy in lead of formation and click everywhere again. I found some hidden weapons on the west wall of the armory and melt those also. Didnt work when Sylvia was in the lead. I wouldnt have tried again if you hadnt made suggestions. Thanks so much!!

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok, I had to put the little green guy in lead of formation and click everywhere again. I found some hidden weapons on the west wall of the armory and melt those also. Didnt work when Sylvia was in the lead. I wouldnt have tried again if you hadnt made suggestions. Thanks so much!!
Good for you that it works. But otherwise, it seems like a bug to me from what I can understand. Whether GoblinGuy is in the lead or not in the formation, it shouldn't have prevented you to access the tunnel or to melt every weapon in the armory. It seems a bit weird. As for the scroll, like you probably saw it, it activates at the end and is not meant to be activated by the player.

Akalix

Jun 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

i was wondering something. I love the Saint Outfit, but i'm kind of curious of Deviant path. But i don't want to redo everything to be honest. Can you share your thoughts about the Deviant Path ? Should i really have to be deviant for have every scene ?

Sorry if the question was already asked. And Thanks Maelion for this game ! :D

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

i was wondering something. I love the Saint Outfit, but i'm kind of curious of Deviant path. But i don't want to redo everything to be honest. Can you share your thoughts about the Deviant Path ? Should i really have to be deviant for have every scene ?

Sorry if the question was already asked. And Thanks Maelion for this game ! :D
If you pick the Saint Outfit over the Deviant path, you will have access to 90~95% of all the sex scenes. I think in grand total you miss like 5 scenes or so. The major difference is that the Deviant path allows you to have a "lewder" route in the major plot, for example instead of paying for the ship to save Blue Saint in the jungle, you can pay with your body. There is also the fact that you can instantly submit in some battle to have the game over scene instead of fighting and loosing to obtain them.
On the other hand, I think you have 1 or 2 exclusive Saint scene, but to answer your question : Saint = 92 + 3% scenes / Deviant = 92 + 6% scenes. At worst you are really not missing a lot.

Akalix

Jun 6, 2017
If you pick the Saint Outfit over the Deviant path, you will have access to 90~95% of all the sex scenes. I think in grand total you miss like 5 scenes or so. The major difference is that the Deviant path allows you to have a "lewder" route in the major plot, for example instead of paying for the ship to save Blue Saint in the jungle, you can pay with your body. There is also the fact that you can instantly submit in some battle to have the game over scene instead of fighting and loosing to obtain them.
On the other hand, I think you have 1 or 2 exclusive Saint scene, but to answer your question : Saint = 92 + 3% scenes / Deviant = 92 + 6% scenes. At worst you are really not missing a lot.
Hi mate,

Thanks for you answer, very well explained ! :D
I will stick to Saint Path i think then, i don't even know why but i can't stand the deviant outfit while i found the saint one simple and arousing ahaha

Anyway, thanks :)

Anonynator

Jan 9, 2018
I think I found a bug in version 4.1A, after the events at the temple of light if you at any point jump down into the woods from the goblin camp prior to completing the orc camp and using the statue in the goblin camp to warp back to hideout it breaks the game. You lose the ability to advance the story by talking to anyone at the hideout, and if you jump down prior to the orc camp the bridge to the camp disappears making it impossible to get to it.

I did not realize you could use the statue in the camp to warp since it is not normally a warp statue and so I ruined my save by doing this.

Edit: Also, awesome game, thanks for all the hard work!

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I know this questions probably been asked already but I couldn't find it through the search so I'll ask, where is the master of the mind at?

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I know this questions probably been asked already but I couldn't find it through the search so I'll ask, where is the master of the mind at?
The first "Master of the mind" that I think is (if I remember it's the Quest with activate 10 times the Focus?) Beatrice at Mana. In the evening, you have the very first woman in the tavern (the one with pink hair). She is part of some events with High Lust and High Fame. After something like 100 fame? 200 fame? Less maybe? Anyway, you talk to her and you gain ... "Charm". Which is a pretty useless spell, all things considered, you should better master those kicks.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
The first "Master of the mind" that I think is (if I remember it's the Quest with activate 10 times the Focus?) Beatrice at Mana. In the evening, you have the very first woman in the tavern (the one with pink hair). She is part of some events with High Lust and High Fame. After something like 100 fame? 200 fame? Less maybe? Anyway, you talk to her and you gain ... "Charm". Which is a pretty useless spell, all things considered, you should better master those kicks.
Okay thanks. Wasn't sure if she needed charm for the other things, trying to get the deviant guardian class, thing? Not sure how to do that, but also don't want any spoilers so if it just comes with time lemme know.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Okay thanks. Wasn't sure if she needed charm for the other things, trying to get the deviant guardian class, thing? Not sure how to do that, but also don't want any spoilers so if it just comes with time lemme know.
For Deviant without spoiling too much, you only need 1 Choice. Whatever you do before the "Event", regardless of how you act, at a certain point, you will choose between Saint and Deviant and that's the only condition. Of course, you can play as you want before, reach Level 8 on Lust, do every lewd thing as you want and still pick the Saint path afterward. As for my advice about kicks, you really need them a LOT. Flying kicks, best kicks.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Hello everybody
I wanted to ask about the quest “2nd ring”. In version 0.4.1 I can not “Find a mentor”. Is a mentor already added to the game or not?

VivaZ

Jul 15, 2017
Hi All,

How can I stand up to Bertag?

I tried to say no and after that she poisioned me and make her slave.

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
Is United Army/Payback quest the last in Lost Dimension Campaign in 0.4.1a version or am I missing something? Lyse says to come back when they are ready...

Last edited:

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
So, to get to Lerid city one must complete "Memories" quest given by Dante after slaying Barbaricia to proceed to 5th Chapter?

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes