4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

gwlarel

Jul 19, 2018
Ok... i give up...
How to press this button?

I kill and press everysingle thing on the map =)))

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there. I'd like some feeback on the last update with brothel events + Geoffroy and dark alley.
Since I didn't have any, I'd like to know if I'm going into the right direction or not. Criticism is always welcome as long as it is contructive.
I'm now working on 0.5, many ideas for something epic ! I'll be back soon on my blog and Patreon about this.

Garethan

Sep 27, 2018
Ok... i give up...
How to press this button?

I kill and press everysingle thing on the map =)))
You need the red "War Fund" chest from the Knight room (Click it two times to actual take it) and place it in the golden chest to the right of the goddess statue. Then you should be able to press the button.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Chronicles of Leridia [v0.4.1A] [Maelion] (2.49 gb rar win source)
605 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Chronicles of Leridia [v0.4.1A] [Maelion] (2.49 gb rar win source)
605 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
can you add mega pls.
my systeem is not in good terms with workupload.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
Hi there. I'd like some feeback on the last update with brothel events + Geoffroy and dark alley.
Since I didn't have any, I'd like to know if I'm going into the right direction or not. Criticism is always welcome as long as it is contructive.
I'm now working on 0.5, many ideas for something epic ! I'll be back soon on my blog and Patreon about this.
I liked the last update a lot I like that after becoming Bertag's sex slave she says shes going to have Sylia bring the other slayers to the brothel to become sex slaves I hope you do that but like one at a time have it be a quest for Sylia.

Are you ending Chronicles of Leridia after 0.5 because it sounded like it in the 0.4.1A post?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Are you ending Chronicles of Leridia after 0.5 because it sounded like it in the 0.4.1A post?
The main plot will end with the 0.5. Then I'll move for the 1.0 and I'll be able to add side stuff. Leridia Universe is rich enough to add some good stuff, in the same game and maybe in a side project (a slayer story or a sacred guardian story before the second struggle or in the same time or much later...). So, for people worrying about Leridia to end, be assured that I've a lot of ideas to make this world richer in term of stories and hotter in term of lewd things ^^.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Where is the key for that chest in the INN at night (Capital of Lerid)? - Even in this update i still can't find it! Also,where was Kame Village,because it looks like i have quest i didn't do!

PS: The brothel path is amazing,i can't stop playing it,but i wish there to have more actions with Jack - yeah,that Bertag is good too,but i prefer Jack instead her,may be in the next update we will see Jack again,after all he corrupted Sylia and make her work for him like a prostitute! Anyway,this will continue to be one of my favorite games here! Great work Maelion - can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: abgazil
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes