4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
The last update before the final version 1.0 is now available !

In this version 0.6.2; the Princess mode ends with :

- Complete Pollux history axis / play this jester dirty game or not
- Possibility to choose Sylia's husband from among several suitors and to have access to a ceremony with the lucky one
- Pentagrams with an opening on the city of Lerid (city center, tavern, Pollux mansion)
- Naughty encounters in the city and teasing
- More than 160 cg's for new scenes; most of them repeatable
- Lots of small bugs fixed and a revision of the arrogance allowing to benefit earlier from a higher arrogance when killing monsters
- Revised turns of phrase, a little rewriting

For more detail, see changelog.

Known Bug : Do not enter civilian houses in Lerid in Princess Mode / Go in INN / Tavern and Pollux Mansion only until patch or you'll go back to old Lerid before Princess Mode.

Please leave a feedback/comment here on the blog or on

Support my work on my

ceremony.jpg

cityroam.jpg

cityroam1.jpg Syliacell.png

Last edited:

fblvks

Aug 8, 2017
Will there be non mega link because mega is pretty annoying with their free user reetrictions when you need to download 1 big file? Very excited for the marriage!

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Just found this game and it looks good HOLY

"Replayability with two paths :
The game will split into two paths : Saint and Deviant.
Depending on your destiny, a lot of things will change : story outcome, npc's reactions...Heroine's purity and corruption. "

Are we locked in the purity/corruption path from the start to the end ?
Like can we begin with the purity route and but change our mind and go the curruption path ? Or the other way around

(and I assume that purity path is the virgin route , while the corruption path is the slut route ?)

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Just found this game and it looks good HOLY

"Replayability with two paths :
The game will split into two paths : Saint and Deviant.
Depending on your destiny, a lot of things will change : story outcome, npc's reactions...Heroine's purity and corruption. "

Are we locked in the purity/corruption path from the start to the end ?
Like can we begin with the purity route and but change our mind and go the curruption path ? Or the other way around

(and I assume that purity path is the virgin route , while the corruption path is the slut route ?)
At some point of the game (i believe it is end of chapter 3) you will have to choose between Saint and Deviant paths (and this is for the rest of the game). And it doesn't mean that Saint path are virgin route... There are basically no Virgin route here. I mean, you can play it like that, but there's no acknowlegment of that, and also there's no "punishment" for being naughty.
Routes change some dialogs, scenes, quests, skills, aproaches to acomplish goals, but to be fair there's no much of a difference. Maybe Saint route has a little bit less events (like 1 or 2 I believe), but it does't mean it supposed to be less slutty than Deviant. Still great game though.

Reactions: Limited20

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
Absolute piece of art, I have been playing since it's early development stages and have had nothing but great fun with so many things to do in this game with multiple paths, free exploration and many side stories not just 1 single story line, it has come a long way and it's kinda sad but also exciting that it will finally come to an end and be fully completed after all this time (legit idk how many times I've nutted to his games prob lost count). It has been one of the biggest pleasures playing this game, definitely top tier and I'm also excited in anticipation for the other game he's making "Cyberslayers". Honestly he deserves more credit, if I could, I would contribute to his patreon but finances are not really going well for me for the last couple of years, would also like to help him in his future games whether if it's on translation, plot or story development etc. Unfortunately there's no other way to contact him directly.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
can someone tell me what are the right choices to rotate the three statues in that cave where Sylia go to find the "old Samuel" so he can give her the blue stone for making "Leo's Jurnal - Divine outfit" from the three stones?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Anyone can tell me where I can find builders after Simon event?
I am not sure but i think this will be continued in one of the next updates since there is still not a option to continue Polux part after the second night and founding the treasure(I hope that there will be a option to not only visit him after release him from the prison but to choose him as a prince too)! Even the "Benny" part is not continued it too so i think there will still be some more updates before the game to be fully completed!

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I am not sure but i think this will be continued in one of the next updates
As far as I understood Maelion, this is it. Final version, after that he will only rework some stuff for 1.0. Maybe I wrong though and 1.0 will have some more content.

option to continue Polux part after the second night and founding the treasure(I hope that there will be a option to not only visit him after release him from the prison but to choose him as a prince too)
I also got this feeling that there were supposed to be something more. Maybe visit him on Baraka Islands, cause there certainly some build up for that.

Even the "Benny" part is not continued it too so i think there will still be some more updates before the game to be fully completed!
Benny route pretty much finished, there’s two nights with him (repeatable second) and marriage..

But also there is strange ending with Raven guy, who kidnaps Sylia and Jessica out of nowhere. We never seen him before (at least I don’t remember him). We never met Earth Guardian, but there were some emphasis on her and orcs. I fell that Baraka pirates arc never got to the conclusion in case if we didn’t kill captain.
So I have a feeling that there were more plans for the game. But maybe Maelion got tired of this project (and I understand him) but I hope he would revisit Leridia someday

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Thank you for the initial feedback which is informative.
I am voluntarily leaving open scenaristic doors to expand the universe in the future. Whether it is the islands of Barakas, the mysterious Raven, the northern lands taken by the orcs or the fate of the two slayers captains who fell into the underworld (Aria and Lyse).
I will explain in more detail my desires on Leridia that I intend to develop beyond 1.0 but I would like to devote some time to Cyberslayers now.
I'm not tired of it but changing theme is good for a developer to avoid being bored or worse, burn ^^.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I am voluntarily leaving open scenaristic doors to expand the universe in the future. Whether it is the islands of Barakas, the mysterious Raven, the northern lands taken by the orcs or the fate of the two slayers captains who fell into the underworld (Aria and Lyse).
I will explain in more detail my desires on Leridia that I intend to develop beyond 1.0 but I would like to devote some time to Cyberslayers now.
I'm not tired of it but changing theme is good for a developer to avoid being bored or worse, burn ^^.
Thank you for reply. Congratulations on finishing the game, one of my favorites in the history of adult gaming. Good luck with cyberslayers, I’m sure it would be great.

Jul 19, 2017
Wait for Roland, is the only choices to banish him or get the information, the option for Kassiah doesn't work does it?

NVM I figured it out.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2020
Smith says "There my be" another way. That should be "may" not "my."
Loyal Servant II says it creates a special pink pentagram somewhere but I can't find it.
Item shop also sends people back to pre-princess mode.
Much fuss made about visiting clownface von embezzlement in the Barakas Islands, but no access to anything that could possibly take me to those islands to visit him.
Can't seem to hire the builders. They agree to work for me, then ask me to drink with them, and whichever I choose Magritte is still saying I should go and hire them.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Is anyone else getting stuck on the Pollux quest? Margareth asks me to find the treasure, and I found the key in the office. I cannot go on from there, however, as I can not go back downstairs (I just keep walking and end up on the walls), and I'm not finding anyplace for the key upstairs.

Edit: Restarted, and this time I found the desk drawer locked downstairs first and hoped that would let me go back downstairs. However, I still cannot go back down the stairs after going upstairs (regardless of whether I speak to Margareth first or not), so I still cannot complete the quest.

Last edited:

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
The problem is this is the "END GAME" update for chronicles of leridia and all the endings are short unsatisfying so far the only ending I was ok with was the Raven's sex slave ending because there was more visuals to it and not just a black screen and text but I do hope you do follow up on all the loose string you have left and it not like years later we get answers to all the stuff you listed in this quote like after 2or3 updates of cyberslayers we get a update of one of the loose string would be cool.

Reactions: Cyrick
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes