4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to get past the person on the bridge up in the mountains and get in the church
Not sure where you are in the story but visit the mayor and get the package, you have an option to visit Logic visit him and do his quest, he will send you to the bridge in the mountains.
(Not sure about the church)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone had the problem that you can not teleport after you visited the slayer hideout?

I mean I got teleported to Masa Village and according to the walkthrough I need to teleport myself to the deep mountains through the golden statues but they only heal me and let me save. No teleport prompt.

Am I missing something or has my game bugged out?

Edit: Yes....i were missing holding the shift key...

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Please help, I have no idea what she means by "projectile" and I've explored the Hoogs lair everywhere already.

Capture.JPG

Edit: had not seen the sparkling star on the rocks...

Last edited:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
So there really is no difference between Saint or Deviant path outside of clothes? So I can pick Saint (cause I like the clothes more) but still play as a slut?

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Can I change the costume in the game? To be honest, I don't like the "Path-Deviant" costume (I would swap them from the "Path-Saint" or the Costume from the quest "A puppets" -Elegant Silk Dress) :rolleyes: ...

Sep 26, 2020
Found one case where you called the Hoobs "Gooks." Ya might want to change that one.

Make that two cases. "The King of Gooks is slayed." That should be "The King of Hoobs is slain."

Also, while I remember, the Mr Slime questgiver advised me to get a "Let" when what I needed was a Net and the scorpions keep using "Poison Dard." What the hell is a dard? Is that meant to be a barb or a dart or what?

Confident pose before wrestling in pink micro-bikini has the band of the bikini going through Sylia's right arm, outside the humerus.

After clearing the Hoogs quest, there's still one Hoog on the platform before the lighthouse at night.

Last edited:

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I'll check the bugs and typos.
Dard is dart, just a confusion because I'm french.
The Earth Guardian has been sent in the north to fight orcs but no news from a while ^^.

Reactions: DLANSupergolfo
Sep 26, 2020
After clearing the Hoogs quest, there's still one Hoog on the platform before the lighthouse at night.

In the forest east of Kame village, at the ruined castle, it's possible to go up the edge of the trees west of the castle, around the back, onto the roof from the north and halfway down the eastmost tower on the south side of the castle.

Inside the castle, having gone downstairs, follow left-hand wall and you come to a dead end with a chest on the right, a stack of five crates centre and left and a blue torch on the end wall. The left space, part of the stack of crates, is accessible. Can walk into the crates there. Can also walk into the crate in the corner north of there.

Quest brief for "Glory or Defeat" in the lost dimension has the captain give Sylia a quest to get Golden Powder, and Sylia respond: "Silver powder? No problem."

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2020
Mt Mune Carniplants' "Sleeping Gas" attack sometimes misses, sometimes lands for no effect and sometimes succeeds despite me wearing the Shock Ring. Is that an intended "natural 20" result or a bug?

Can't find a way to get back to the Barakas Islands for the Gobloo I saw there or other adventures.

Brothel-keeper in Basin says if he had more money he could upgrade the basement. Is there a way to get him that money? I have quite a bit. I could probably afford to pay for the upgrade in exchange for a larger share of my price.

Sep 26, 2020
Unlocked teleportation to the islands to the south, same time as I unlocked teleportation to the capital by visiting the capital. Really didn't expect that, but hey, it happened.

Not sure whether this is a bug or not, but the remaining blood bandits I'm killing off for the Blood Dragon Bath quest aren't giving me any Arrogance points despite having floaty hearts, saying lecherous things and getting told they missed out on raping Sylia when they lose. Same is happening with Orcs in the Deep Mountain Tunnels. Arrogance is at 140. Is that a cap? There's a spot in Lerid that requires 150, and I was trying to reach that.
Update: got +5 and +10 from events, continued story, fought mutated ants and crawlers in the island cave, got Arrogance from crawlers not ants, did Tower Of Illusions quest, got Arrogance from some enemies but not all, including one time I got no point from the first enemy defeated then got a point from the other when fighting a pair.

Southeast corner of painted-faced-chancellor-clown's mansion, there's a south-facing desk that's not a solid object. I tried to interact with the notes on it and just walked right through it.

Falling for the gas trap teleports Sylia to the pool.

Completing that quest sends Sylia to the Inn for the night without hme ever having explored to find it or rented a room. Not sure whether I was charged for the room.

Black Flag Gang member dark alley encounter II says I don't have the exotic dancer outfit, even though I do have it (and just used it for the fan letter encounter in the same alley).

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes