4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Hey guys, there is no end? That's it?
Can't we chose the prince yet?
Can (or must) we increase all the bounds?
Why am I stuck in the brothel if I don't want to close it?
Am I missing something? Any walkthrough?

Maelion , can you please help?

someguy777

Sep 9, 2017
What an unexpectedly delightful game. I wasn’t expecting much due to the number of reviews, but it’s now one of my favorite corruption games on this site, and I’ve played a LOT of them. Kudos.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Chronicles of Leridia [v0.6.1A] [Maelion]

Original size : 3.97 GB

Compressed size: 796 MB

Win: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
is there a patch download? I just downloaded 0.6.1 (no A) yesterday. My internet download speed is usually 1mbps or less, so a 4gb file takes for me to download and id id like to avoid bugs :p

IdkWhatToType

Apr 18, 2020
Will we ever get either a mobile friendly version or a setting to make it mobile friendly cause this game is fun af but the browser im using (puffin) sucks ass and doesnt keep saves and reloads randomly.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I kept thinking the Amanda path was incomplete. I just found Teo and "The Love Letter" side quest and it completes the Amanda (missing in the mountains) quest. Same cave in the upper left corner, only this time once you see Teo and get his letter near the Lerid city entrance the cave in the mountains is now populated and the scenes trigger.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I kept thinking the Amanda path was incomplete. I just found Teo and "The Love Letter" side quest and it completes the Amanda (missing in the mountains) quest. Same cave in the upper left corner, only this time once you see Teo and get his letter near the Lerid city entrance the cave in the mountains is now populated and the scenes trigger.
The process is normal. The cave is just empty before the quest. In all the rpgs, the places are often unoccupied before such or such event, that does not make a quest incomplete ;).
No mobile version planned, No collection room either.
Next update will end the Princess Mode. Then we move to 1.0.

panove97

May 31, 2018
guys, how to repeat the scene of Giant Gangbang? I had this only once and after when I came to the next night on the ship there is nothing to activate except leave the board. Any solutions?

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
Is there a way to avoid gaining arrogance and still escape the blood dragons ? i am trying a 0 arrogance run and so far i haven't had any issue, but now i am stuck there.

edit : same problem with the gobloo. that one is really weird

Last edited:

x23

Jan 25, 2018
I'm having an issue with the brothel. I fought off Bertag with the 200 arrogance option but can't figure out how to trigger anything further with her. The quest 'I'm not your Bitch' is not finished so I assume there's more to this. Is that it until princess mode?

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes