4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Bad mechanic from me on this part, my bad. I think it is called "gaining experience by mistakes". The prison door shouldn't be related to Beatrice at all. Should be fixed for next update.
By the way are we able to choose a husband on this version or is that for a future update? The dress just keeps telling me that there is more content for the future but the patch notes say the paths are completed, thank you!

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Interesting. Maybe we have a solution to the slow loading page and slow saving...This is my global.rpg save file having more than 200 slots. I'll try to get a global.rpgsave with 7 slots only for next patch.
Thanks for the answer, here's the video (what I mean-in G disk).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

314ka

Mar 2, 2018
you cant proceed in jacks route after u saw beatrice being fucked by "Thing"
when you exit the room and go to jessica and bertag there is nothing you can do after scene, u cant leave from the brothel

Last edited:

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
The six routes are complete. You will be able to chose the Prince in the ultimate update of Princess Mode.
This 0.6.2 will open to Lerid suburbs and Pollux storyline. This will be the last update before 1.0.
Choosing the Prince will end Princess Mode.

Anybody stuck at the brothel in Princess Mode, send your save with a private message, I'll move you to the other side.

Last edited:
Reactions: stalinurbase

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
To access the new Brothel scenes do i need to finish the main game and start Princess mode?

EDIT: I have a save file before i finished the main game so i am wondering.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
To access the new Brothel scenes do i need to finish the main game and start Princess mode?

EDIT: I have a save file before i finished the main game so i am wondering.
Yes, the brothel questline ends in Princess Mode. I'll add description in main quest.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
The six routes are complete. You will be able to chose the Prince in the ultimate update of Princess Mode.
This 0.6.2 will open to Lerid suburbs and Pollux storyline. This will be the last update before 1.0.

Anybody stuck at the brothel in Princess Mode, send your save with a private message, I'll move you to the other side.
Will be Pollux be able to be chosen as a husband? Or is his story just the one night stand he is offering in his jail cell?

alakane

Feb 15, 2018
Hello, thanks again for a great update.
I've unfortunatly lost all my save while changing computer, (forgetting to save to my saves, how ironic);
Anyway, could someone share with me a save with masa/forest village/jungle completed on a deviant run ?
While i do enjoy the game i don't see myself doing all of it again.

xoxo

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
There's a bug in the brothel when u go visit after seeing the scene with Beatrice and Jessica I get stuck and can't go anywhere else, can't even go back to the previous room.

Reactions: Fox Mulder
Jan 28, 2018
Just tried it Maelion and I think I may have found a bug. When Sylia goes to the brothel, after seeing Jessica being dominated by Bertag, she gets stuck there. She can't go back into Jacks room nor go back to the other area of the brothel.
Oh that's a relief I thought I was the only one. I thought there was a hidden mechanic I didn't notice, but it was a bug.

Jan 28, 2018

Maelion I am so sorry, tried to find how to PM my file, but I dont know how. Tried to find how but couldn't find it, so instead I'll just post here if your offer is still open. Thank you.

Last edited:

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Not sure if it hasn't already been said, or some other work around. But if you hate how slow the combat is, the cause is the YEP_coreEngine that has set the animation speed to 4. Changing it to 1 runs the animations 4 times faster.
In /www/js/plugins.js if you change:
"Animation Rate":"4"

To something else the combat animations will run faster. Lower is faster.

• Red Heart
Reactions: maxx mad

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok for the past couple of versionsI'e been getting this issue where after I click continue the menu just disappears and the games stays on the main screen. Anyone else have this problem?

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
can someone help me i don't know how to leave the princess room when i start the file(never mine just figured it out)

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

Sep 21, 2017

How do you send a private Message? Could only find the public ones on your profile.
However, here is my save-file. Hope this is ok.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes