4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Hey guys, a little help, please.

My old save files are not working. I can see the files, but in the game... nothing.

The problem is with the 0.4.1a version. The 0.4 is working just fine.

Can someone help me?

Thanx!

Last edited:

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Jack will be back in the brothel route and more...with Bertag and another female slayer.
Some interesting things may happen about the triangle : Jack; Loic and Sylia with some cuckhold content.
Oh and the next update will have pregnancy theme (not visual but in term of story and game over route).
How? When? Do we have to trigger it? I am asking about the brothel

Osir

Jul 20, 2018
Chronicles of Leridia is still my top game. Only the last update was difficult to enjoy because Sylia couldn’t get out of the castle. Maelion, you made a very very very good game! I hope we see more places, full rrepeatable scenes in goddess mode (wink wink) and the rest of the orbs adventures.

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Hey, Maelion, nice to meet you at the beach!

I'm hungry to see the next update (and still waiting an answer about the boy outside the castle). Your work is getting better and better!

Cheers!

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
I live the game x3 and silya also

someone have pictures of silya's full body in her diferents outfit and naked

chodu_baba

Mar 7, 2020
a while ago a model name Bella Hadid uploaded certain photos of her modelling gig....it's either that I played this game so much that I see her as sylia...or the clothes and hairstyle she was in reminded me of sylia

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes