4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
a while ago a model name Bella Hadid uploaded certain photos of her modelling gig....it's either that I played this game so much that I see her as sylia...or the clothes and hairstyle she was in reminded me of sylia
Show me.)

pddpdd

Oct 11, 2020
i want to know how can i enter the ogre's cave again, always said i should find another way to enter it

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there,

COL 0.6.1 is released !
The new version of Chronicles of Leridia is available !

The Princess Mode is developed, follow the adventures of Sylia as Princess of the Kingdom once the main story is finished.
The stories take place in the castle and focus on the characters and their relationship with Sylia. Who will become her Prince ?

This update contains :

- A system of "Bonds" with six characters
-Six complete routes: Loïc, Benny, King Byron, Sir Jean Ken the mercenary and the famous Jack.
- The end of the plot of the brothel finally unveiled
- A twist in history and clues to the Sacred Guardian of Earth
- Lots of romance and sex scenes in a confined space.
- New themes, funny and a little different in Sylia's amorous adventures, without forgetting her deepest desires.
- A side quest involving a slayer and Sir Roland

Next update : Development of the plot with Sir Pollux and opening on Lerid

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

Last edited:

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Just tried it Maelion and I think I may have found a bug. When Sylia goes to the brothel, after seeing Jessica being dominated by Bertag, she gets stuck there. She can't go back into Jacks room nor go back to the other area of the brothel.
Yeah I experienced the same problem

also the change log says “six complete routes” but when it says I can choose a prince and get their bond high enough I go to the dress but I don’t get any options to choose.

Reactions: Raitei410

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Chronicles of Leridia [v0.6.1] Maelion

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.99 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 897 MB

Win/Linux:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
There's a bug in the brothel. Patched. For now, just play as a "rebel" Sylia or chose the "close brothel" path and submit later in the brothel, scenes are the same when submit and no stuck.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The game menu works somehow strangely (slowly) when switching from 1,2,3 .... 20, etc. BUT, when I delete the global.rpgsave file, the game again works quickly o_O (BUT the bug disappears the ability to LOAD - does not see the save). It is worth saving and creating global.rpgsave the game starts working slowly again -_- I don’t understand why.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
The game menu works somehow strangely (slowly) when switching from 1,2,3 .... 20, etc. BUT, when I delete the global.rpgsave file, the game again works quickly o_O (BUT the bug disappears the ability to LOAD - does not see the save). It is worth saving and creating global.rpgsave the game starts working slowly again -_- I don’t understand why.
Interesting. Maybe we have a solution to the slow loading page and slow saving...This is my global.rpg save file having more than 200 slots. I'll try to get a global.rpgsave with 7 slots only for next patch.

stalinurbase

Sep 10, 2017
Found a bug in princess mode. After going to the dungeons for the first time. If you talk to Jack and take up kneeling for him you get kicked out of the room. Unable to go back in and talk to the other prisoners.

Reactions: Fox Mulder

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Found a bug in princess mode. After going to the dungeons for the first time. If you talk to Jack and take up kneeling for him you get kicked out of the room. Unable to go back in and talk to the other prisoners.
to workaround this, talk to Beatrice before you talk to Jack and get out of the cell then re-enter and talk to Jack.

Reactions: stalinurbase

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Bad mechanic from me on this part, my bad. I think it is called "gaining experience by mistakes". The prison door shouldn't be related to Beatrice at all. Should be fixed for next update.

Reactions: stalinurbase

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I tried brothel quests one more time, I finished "The purple bear" quest and there is no new quests. It is still said "Continue in next update". I need to do something else, or brothel story is continues only in princess mode?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes