4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Fox Mulder

Sep 21, 2017
If you leave the brothel, Paulie stops you to serve the customers.
if you enter the room with this3 customers, nobody is there.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
There's a bug with the guys and Paulie. It seems related to the 0.6.1. I hope the new version will fix this.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Good Luck.

Game is progressing really well, hope we see the completed version one day in the future :)

SovereignX1

Oct 3, 2019
Hay Maelion i am stuck as well pleace help :)
The six routes are complete. You will be able to chose the Prince in the ultimate update of Princess Mode.
This 0.6.2 will open to Lerid suburbs and Pollux storyline. This will be the last update before 1.0.
Choosing the Prince will end Princess Mode.

Anybody stuck at the brothel in Princess Mode, send your save with a private message, I'll move you to the other side.
Hay Maelion i am stuck as well pleace help :)

keum68

Sep 10, 2017
Same probleme here, here is my save.
BTW: great job here, rarely seen a rpgm game with that much insight and work on what can be a chore and what is actually good in a rpg. If what i just said doesn't make sense: wp, keep it up (y)

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I'm aware of the bugs. I'll bring an update in a few days to try to fix the brothel. I wanted to give large freedom of choice but it has a cost. Most of you decided to let the brothel open but there's a whole route with the brothel closed with its own map. That's why I mixed variables with both maps, a nightmare for a developer. It should be working now.
Apart from this, did you like the content in that update ? Which scene was the best for you ? I tried differents things...Feedback is always welcome.

zallybear

Jan 2, 2018
I'm aware of the bugs. I'll bring an update in a few days to try to fix the brothel. I wanted to give large freedom of choice but it has a cost. Most of you decided to let the brothel open but there's a whole route with the brothel closed with its own map. That's why I mixed variables with both maps, a nightmare for a developer. It should be working now.
Apart from this, did you like the content in that update ? Which scene was the best for you ? I tried differents things...Feedback is always welcome.

IMO Jessica scenes are the best. My favorite character for sure. Other scenes are great too though.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Apart from the bugs the game and dev both sick af u even listen to those who are just enjoying your game for free that's why I'm very happy for your work and keep pushing hard man I'm thinking of supporting ya :p:p:p

Reactions: FrankXtreme

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
I’ve been following this game since it’s first release. I was even chosen by you a few years back to beta test Kame village before it was released when you asked for volunteers on your blog. This game stands out as one of the best!

Reactions: FrankXtreme

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
There's a bug with the guys and Paulie. It seems related to the 0.6.1. I hope the new version will fix this.
Is it possible to actually close the brothel? I resisted everything. When I went in the room Paulie tried to get me to go into and resisted, Sylia ends up succumbing to red fever anyway. When I just leave the brothel, she wakes up in the morning and says it's not possible to close the brothel. I thought I saw a different post earlier where you said you had a separate map since it was possible to close the brothel, but I can't figure out how...

Reactions: Locotomia23

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
hey i start today playing the 6.1. version of the game and have a bug.

im in the early start where i need to make the test to become a guardian and the game freeze 2 time without a warning.

1 time in the menu and next time when i win a fight.

both times the sound plays but the pic freeze.

keum68

Sep 10, 2017
Great job here! Always a big fan for jack or benny content ;)

Reactions: Punk80954

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Hi,
COL 0.6.1A is now available on my pages :

Brothel event in Princess Mode and other little things should be working.
Is there going to be a way to build bonds without breaking the rules?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes