4.50 star(s) 29 Votes
Sep 26, 2020
Got to the fight where I have to destroy four orbs.
Beat an enemy.
"They're doing well!"
"Raaaagh!"
"Argh! You bitch!"
"Come here. It's time for your punishment."
"Blah di blah di blah slutty bitch yadda yadda."
Go to Ligo or whatever he's called.
"I believe in you."
{heart}
{heart}
HP/MP have been restored.
Beat an enemy.
"They're doing well!"
"Raaaagh!"
"Argh! You bitch!"
"I believe in you."
{heart}
{heart}
Beat an enemy.
"They're doing well!"
"Raaaagh!"
"Argh! You bitch!"
"I believe in you."
{heart}
{heart}
Beat an enemy.
"They're doing well!"
"Raaaagh!"
"Argh! You bitch!"

For fuck's sake, do we really need the same dialogue every sodding time?

Then I got to the next big fight but after three hours of hitting the Enter key, trying to get to a point where I could have some input as if this is a game not a story I gave up and went to play Minesweeper instead.

• Haha
Reactions: FrankXtreme

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Thank you for bugs report. Arrogance is capped in some areas to avoid grinding.
I'll look at this in time. Last one must be a copy/paste bug for dialogs lol. I don't remember this though...

Sep 26, 2020
About the meat wall nectar thing, is supplying the meat wall with nectar suppose to make the fight thereafter easier for us somehow? The description on the way in sounded like it would do the opposite.

Sep 26, 2020
The Whoring quest "The Purple Beat" has been completed!

Purple Bear, surely? Also, Paulie says she saved a "suit" for me. That should be "suite."

Went to Joey in the middle room and it says: "Ugor likes this outfit."

Just completed the Dancer quest and got to keep the outfit, so the issue from before was that the creepy fan event in the alley unlocks without me completing that quest, not that the Black Flag Sailor event failed to recognise me having it.

Turns out I can't get to the Barakas islands. I went there, did the first quest there and used the mirror there to teleport back to the Hideout, and apparently never activated the mirror, so I can't go there again.

Last edited:

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
the citizens in town i cannot do quests , they have exclamation marks and say first line for quest but notinh happens . also i cannot do the dancing job , the guy says first line then nothing .

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
the citizens in town i cannot do quests , they have exclamation marks and say first line for quest but notinh happens . also i cannot do the dancing job , the guy says first line then nothing .
It has been awhile since I played the game, and I do not know which platform you are using, but I recall that when one needs to have what has been described as an alternative dialog with NPC (which stars a quest), one needs to press shift or enter, if I remember well, There is a really good walktrough on this pages with all the necessary information, by the way.
Oh, somebody beat me to it, Well you got your answer, and by all means take a look at he walktrough.

Reactions: MilkyMartha

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
It has been awhile since I played the game, and I do not know which platform you are using, but I recall that when one needs to have what has been described as an alternative dialog with NPC (which stars a quest), one needs to press shift or enter, if I remember well, There is a really good walktrough on this pages with all the necessary information, by the way.
Oh, somebody beat me to it, Well you got your answer, and by all means take a look at he walktrough.
thank you it works , was so frustrated

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So can someone help me? I'm at Malin the Wizard, I have 3 walker cocks(cheated to get them, don't know if that matters) but he only responds with "You need me, sexy guardian. So... Come when you want to "create bonds" with me." What do I do? There's not pentagrams on the ground near him or anything, no idea what I'm supposed to do here

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
One more event to do and the Leridia content will be finished for the final version !
Version 0.6.2 closes the Princess mode, so the content will be complete. A great victory to finish this step after 5 years of work!
The version 1.0 that will arrive later will finalize the whole thing (bugs, rewriting in some places, graphics and retouching). A nice step done !
ceremony.jpg

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
One more event to do and the Leridia content will be finished for the final version !
Version 0.6.2 closes the Princess mode, so the content will be complete. A great victory to finish this step after 5 years of work!
The version 1.0 that will arrive later will finalize the whole thing (bugs, rewriting in some places, graphics and retouching). A nice step done !
View attachment 994250
Been a long journey. Gonna miss Sylia really, pretty sure this game (and probably Noxian Nights) is the reason why I like "Female Protagonist" games more than any other kind.

Sep 26, 2020
how the fuck do i get back to the csvae system where temple is ? left through river can't go back .
Up Mt Mune, pass the first cave, cross the bridge, enter second cave, get to hole exposed by moving a rock, use it to jump down, go to NE corner and through small cave, get to NE corner and go east, hug goblin.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes