As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Gamer241090

Jul 1, 2021
needs stronger weapons and armor to buy starter weapons hardley do anything later in game, leveling is slow and why does the mc 200 or more exp to level up then all other characters.

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
Well, the dragon trial really got me. It would be helpful if there is a guide (like a sign?) on the available path to find the enemy and fight

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Well, the dragon trial really got me. It would be helpful if there is a guide (like a sign?) on the available path to find the enemy and fight
The dragon trial is long, so it's to know what ur referring to

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
Like when I defeated one of them and try to teleport out for health recovery, it resets the progress o_O and u have to battle against them again.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Like when I defeated one of them and try to teleport out for health recovery, it resets the progress o_O and u have to battle against them again.
Otherwise it wouldn't be a raid man:p u have to come prepared with items.
WHAT about Teleports??? i already have all of them but cant use cause i dont have Crystals where to get them???
What about them? Well, the whole thing about that quest is showing you how to get them so obviously you get them in that cave mate :p

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
any chance of this being ported to something other than RPGM?
I've had this question before, uhm not sure, maybe? it's not a priority rn, I need to finish it first, and I got Academy Of The Elite too right now. Anyway, the demand seems to be pretty high so maybe at some point, yes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
any chance of this being ported to something other than RPGM?
The game follows the pattern of classic role-playing games (combats, levels, and missions for rewards), so the logical thing is to use a program like the one used. Of course it could also work very well with a sandbox system where the map were locations and not having to run with the character from one place to another (I like both systems for RPGs), but I don't think changing at this point the system is a good idea (at least I wouldn't be too happy with starting the whole game over at this point).

Reactions: Konstantinus

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The game follows the pattern of classic role-playing games (combats, levels, and missions for rewards), so the logical thing is to use a program like the one used. Of course, it could also work very well with a sandbox system where the map was locations and not having to run with the character from one place to another (I like both systems for RPGs), but I don't think changing at this point the system is a good idea (at least I wouldn't be too happy with starting the whole game over at this point).
Not planning to either, it's an idea that perhaps someday goes as a whole new thing, or perhaps, I stop Chaosborn at some point where the main story is gone and all girls are there, and then I create a decently long VN ending since at that point the battle system most likely is unneeded... regardless we're not close to that yet anyway.

Reactions: BlasKyau

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
I've had this question before, uhm not sure, maybe? it's not a priority rn, I need to finish it first, and I got Academy Of The Elite too right now. Anyway, the demand seems to be pretty high so maybe at some point, yes
I came from Academy Of The Elite and it got me interested in trying this out but I can't stand RPGM, at least the controls most people seem to set in RPGM games. Does this game at least allow for mostly mouse control?

Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I came from Academy Of The Elite and it got me interested in trying this out but I can't stand RPGM, at least the controls most people seem to set in RPGM games. Does this game at least allow for mostly mouse control?
It does only thing I recommend is using spacebar to interact with stuff, sometimes for example if a desk is in between you and a person the desk is your point of interaction, I understand your point of view haha, thanks for checking it out anyway:)!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
can u plz remove the levers riddl about a half year i still cnt pass it
Just skip it I did.. he has made it available that you can purchase crystals.. so no longer needed to get it. I am a tech and I think logically from point a to point b and we literal thinkers like that do horrible with puzzles like that one. I am technical minded and I see point A to point B so that puzzle alienates me badly.. He really should have a way to bypass it by finding a switch or that and turning it off there is many people that can't solve puzzles like that. The second one was really damn tough on me the third was too much it was impossible for me.

johnsan41454312

Oct 10, 2018
guys i'm stuck at the quest "crimson blood". Is it the blue door right next to the red door (demon world)? If it is, i can't get into it.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
sorry for late reply mate, it must have gotten under my radar, yeah I personally never play with keybinding I play through it with mouse, and just only use spacebar for interaction

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes