• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
When we going to see the next update?
I asked the proofreader guy to finish his proofreading up until a certain point, and then i'm going to add some new content to it and release it. Yeah I'll have to ask for far he is in, I did want to release a new update together with the next aote one

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
you mean the battle arena right? I've been there and found nothing but a guy who I can't talk to :/
Can you join the discord and pm me there?
hello someone know how to complete the dragon quest for having gwen i fighted the green dragon than i find in the cavern more than fifty time i restarted from a save before the quest of the dragon started and i restarted the whole game after erasing all save but nothing the dragon is impossible to defeat each time i kill him he again here i approch him the fight start and that going in circle if someone know how to finish the quest thank for sharing
Weird... Can you also join the discord and show me?

Jun 13, 2021
Im having trouble Julia quest lever at mansion bandit i don't understand riddle doucement 11 clocked spray then spray 9 clock and 6 clock not sure if pull half lever just get left wall lever go down

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Im having trouble Julia quest lever at mansion bandit i don't understand riddle doucement 11 clocked spray then spray 9 clock and 6 clock not sure if pull half lever just get left wall lever go down
This question has been asked a couple of times the answer is somewhere in the replies just go from left to right mate pull a lever test the upper levers and hup try again with adding another lever to it it's easy if u go from left to right it's not hard

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Can someone tell me the name of the song and artist for the song that plays after starting new game?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me a save editor that works with this game I've been using RPGmakersaveedit but for this game it can't find the saves

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
is there anywhere a patch to turn the landlady at the start into a MOM maybe and get a few more familymembers sisters,aunts ect ???

ok figured it out ...facepalm

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
is there anywhere a patch to turn the landlady at the start into a MOM maybe and get a few more familymembers sisters,aunts ect ???

ok figured it out ...facepalm
Phahaha alright, man guess you figured it out xD

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Download links updated to 0.16.1! enjoy!

I updated all links except android, I'm looking into getting a proper apk, you still should be able to use the win version on joiplay.

I changed the save location to your user/user/appdata/roaming. This will be easier for the future, no more keeping the save files somewhere aside and putting them back in everytime u download the game. For people with older saves... Make a brand new save when you open the game, this will make it so the folder will be created in your roaming folder. After this simply move your saves into that folder and you should be good for the future updates.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
idk so imma just ask.

been playing this one for a while and I love it but is there a way to fast travel?

like having to walk back and forth from the manor quest areas, etc gets kinda tiring.

if it's not in the game I would love for this game to have a way to fast travel down the line.

yes I am lazy as hell but man when you have to keep going back in forth it gets repetitive.
plus having to deal with the slow walking when traveling to areas and getting automatic battles it's more time consuming getting to point a to b then finishing quest.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
idk so imma just ask.

been playing this one for a while and I love it but is there a way to fast travel?

like having to walk back and forth from the manor quest areas, etc gets kinda tiring.

if it's not in the game I would love for this game to have a way to fast travel down the line.

yes I am lazy as hell but man when you have to keep going back in forth it gets repetitive.
plus having to deal with the slow walking when traveling to areas and getting automatic battles it's more time consuming getting to point a to b then finishing quest.
Fast travel has been in this in-game for months, mate. It's a main quest where the quest even forces u to do some of the activation processes, so you probably just didn't read:p. Press t in game to open the menu. The crystals you see in certain areas? You need to activate those to be able to fast travel to those points. The related quest to fast travel was the one u did in that Academy

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes