As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Burnt Coffee

Jul 12, 2022
Otherwise it wouldn't be a raid man:p u have to come prepared with items.
How late game would you say the raid is? I'm around Lv33 and could see myself POSSIBLY doing it if I was completely stacked with items. But that seems like a far stretch as well.

Edit: also is it just me or is 'A broken bond.' broken? I've already touched the sparkles, but then the quest doesn't update. Same thing for 'True love' you can talk to Aurora 'again' but nothing happens.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
How late game would you say the raid is? I'm around Lv33 and could see myself POSSIBLY doing it if I was completely stacked with items. But that seems like a far stretch as well.

Edit: also is it just me or is 'A broken bond.' broken? I've already touched the sparkles, but then the quest doesn't update. Same thing for 'True love' you can talk to Aurora 'again' but nothing happens.
quest log seems sometimes is wacky and doesn't do stuff not sure though, most likely quest log didn't do its thing but the actual quest is completed though I can take a look at it also are we talking about the pyramid raid or the dragon one? pyramid is def easier and I recommend doing that one first

Burnt Coffee

Jul 12, 2022
quest log seems sometimes is wacky and doesn't do stuff not sure though, most likely quest log didn't do its thing but the actual quest is completed though I can take a look at it also are we talking about the pyramid raid or the dragon one? pyramid is def easier and I recommend doing that one first
Ah I'm referring to the dragon raid, wasn't even aware there was a pyramid raid lol. Still going through some things.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Ah I'm referring to the dragon raid, wasn't even aware there was a pyramid raid lol. Still going through some things.
In all honesty, the raid itself of dragon is do able, but with some experience involving all the multiple mechanics it has, for example the most annoying one prob is the amount of hits shield, which is actually rly easy if u have Dawn unlocked, she has a skill that hits like 7 times so it breaks the shield fairly quickly lol, but pyramid is an easier raid, has hard version though, but if u can handle dragon u can handle pyramid easy

Galaxyx

Jul 14, 2022
Hello for the quest 2 of jalila how do you open the big door in the manor? I tested all the levers it does not open

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Hello for the quest 2 of jalila how do you open the big door in the manor? I tested all the levers it does not open
just activate them one by one from the left to the right and test the north levers after each one is activated

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
And I am back into the rabbit hole. Currently on holiday and because of limited internet showing in again and so found out the first limited tier had a slot left open. So congratulation you got Patreon 41.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn

johnsan41454312

Oct 10, 2018
hey so i checked out your save for crimson blood and i think your confusing the quest you half to go too the demon world and head west you will see another building slightly in the mountains that's where you need too go
you mean the battle arena right? I've been there and found nothing but a guy who I can't talk to :/

boss2882

Mar 15, 2018
hello someone know how to complete the dragon quest for having gwen i fighted the green dragon than i find in the cavern more than fifty time i restarted from a save before the quest of the dragon started and i restarted the whole game after erasing all save but nothing the dragon is impossible to defeat each time i kill him he again here i approch him the fight start and that going in circle if someone know how to finish the quest thank for sharing

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes