Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
My first post in here so I think I should say...

Has there been an update? When is 0.4 coming out? Has this game been abandoned? that wasn't serious

Also, this is the best girl...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope, sorry bud, no more updates. Game's been abandoned. Philly decided to institute a new policy that anyone who asks when the new update was without at least looking up a few posts, let alone back a single page, he'd delay it by a day. Needless to say by now the new update will come out about 100 years from now, so basically it's been abandoned. Sorry to dissapoint

Sep 8, 2019
My first post in here so I think I'm supposed to say...

Has there been an update? When is 0.4 coming out? Has this game been abandoned? this isn't serious
Nope, sorry bud, no more updates. Game's been abandoned. Philly decided to institute a new policy that anyone who asks when the new update was without at least looking up a few posts, let alone back a single page, he'd delay it by a day. Needless to say by now the new update will come out about 100 years from now, so basically it's been abandoned. Sorry to dissapoint
MissedIt.gif
:p

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Nope, sorry bud, no more updates. Game's been abandoned. Philly decided to institute a new policy that anyone who asks when the new update was without at least looking up a few posts, let alone back a single page, he'd delay it by a day.
Last but not least, each time a kitten dies. Each delay day is to mourn a dead kitten, killed by you guys. :cry:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Is the steam version of DA any different from what we get here on f95? I'm thinking about buying it, but I would like to know some things beforehand. Like, are all scenes animated? Cause in the f95 version they aren't.
Not all scenes are animated, and all versions are the same. There was a small scene that was removed from the Steam version, but it had no impact on Story and likely something you wouldn't have even seen in game to begin with.

You should buy it on Steam to support Philly, and then just download the version here if you really want to see that one missing scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Just say it out right => boris botched brexit and the queen stopped the fireworks for real;)!
Well, I could blab for hours how Brexit Season 4 is the best thing on TV since Friends went off the air and how I'll miss Bercow scolding the commons like a good old victorian nanny, but on second thought, bringing politics in here was not my finnest hour :censored:.

EDIT: Canto Forte didn't use facepalm. Brace yourselves, the space time continuum is about to colapse!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here it is though .. coming from all directions::

this here chin smirk cuddle lonely avenger stroke ... :unsure: => catering to the grand choices ...

this here world held in the palm, feeling up the excitement as eyes pop out from excitement :eek:

• Angry
Reactions: Fantabaldu

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
bringing politics in here was not my finnest hour
well, we could discuss Bercow banter, that's not politics, right?

.... althought, this is City of Broken Dreamers thread, not Bercow fans thread

speaking of CoBD, Philly said, it will be released this week or next week, right?

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
well, we could discuss Bercow banter, that's not politics, right?

.... althought, this is City of Broken Dreamers thread, not Bercow fans thread

speaking of CoBD, Philly said, it will be released this week or next week, right?
I really, REALLY hope that's the case. We got more than a month without flying flamingos ahead of us, if I'm out of Katie as well I won't make it :oops:.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think this would be better suited to the Milfy City thread in this one you could probably hear a pin drop :p
Nah, I also like to troll in that thread. Reading them either calling the dev names or licking his ass is one of the funniest moments of every day. "He's lazy, he's a conman! I bet he's lying on the beach right now!" vs "He's an artist! Let him work! The tens of thousands of dollars he makes every month doesn't commit him to anything!".

On the contrary, here we are among gents. A reliable dev, regular updates, a nice story, the atmosphere...
I'll brew some tea to make the wait more pleasant.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes