Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
[...]

Kleo will likely have some more development of her character and part in the story, but the main love interests are 4 women more or less considered "straight" and possibly one other new LI. A few are more "adventurous" than your average "straight" women, but their primary interest is men and their physiognomy is unique only in that Philly creates spectacular posteriors.
:unsure:
Chandra isn't one of the main 4 LI but you did say "new." She's not new, so much so that she's the first girl Jake can have sex with in the whole game. Sonja is also far from being new.
Unless it was a slip of the finger, I'm really curious about who you meant by that. I'm leaning towards someone with an electrifying tat on her face :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Chandra isn't one of the main 4 LI but you did say "new." She's not new, so much so that she's the first girl Jake can have sex with in the whole game. Sonja is also far from being new.
Unless it was a slip of the finger, I'm really curious about who you meant by that. I'm leaning towards someone with an electrifying tat on her face :love:
The Bolter Sasha is the mostly new girl in the game, but I do not think he/she is talking about her.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The Bolter Sasha is the mostly new girl in the game, but I do not think he/she is talking about her.
It's possibly just me wanting it to be Sasha, but apart from Chandra the only two non-main LI with hidden score and lust stats are Abby and Sasha.
BTW Ignatz is a ze, but ze's an understanding person so don't worry about zir.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I might be wrong but Chandra is for sure love interest.... MC has more interactions with her than with Gloria... just sayin.
PS
I think MC will bang Sasha... Otherwise, why would he bother with making variables...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Sorry Sasha freakazoids, by "new", I was referring to "new to the LI list", which was originally just the well-known 4. I don't spoil anything here, so unless or until Philly makes an announcement or you see it in the game, I'll stick with my nebulous "new".

Speculation, of course, is at your discretion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sorry Sasha freakazoids, by "new", I was referring to "new to the LI list", which was originally just the well-known 4. I don't spoil anything here, so unless or until Philly makes an announcement or you see it in the game, I'll stick with my nebulous "new".

Speculation, of course, is at your discretion.
So it will increase to 5... Mmm... really interesting. Well, candidate nº1 is clear but I won't say anything since apparently we'll find out in due time.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I hope Mr Conner, Shanlon, and anyone else that hurt Gloria is now dead after that outburst of hers. That is what they deserve.
She'd be justified to do that. Every person in her place would lose their shit at hearing a motherfucker like Alexis Conner talking like that to them, especially if said person would be as "guilty" as Gloria is for the shit that happened to her and to her mom. But that would also make her the monster that her shitty dad claims she is. She's above that.

The best thing she can do is move on and try to live a happy life with the MC or with Henry, if he survives. I hope she'll become a normal person or she'll at least learn to control her powers. Conner will get what he deserves, Philly needs to do that for us, just like he did with Mrs.Turner's cuckold husband ... same "punishment" for Shanlon and Conner maybe ?? Jake can fuck her in front of Conner and Shanlon can use some dirt on him to shit on his business and take most of his money.:devilish:

All the main ladies deserve a happy ending with or without the MC, especially Gloria. Won't worry about that tho, Philly knows what he's doing, we just have to wait patiently for the final chapter of this work of art.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I might be wrong but Chandra is for sure love interest.... MC has more interactions with her than with Gloria... just sayin.
Chandra is already in the game since the start of it, plus she already has hidden stats with Jake. My bet is on her.
In this version there's a path already that includes Chandra on the list about halfway through the game (in the chapter three I think)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In this version there's a path already that includes Chandra on the list about halfway through the game (in the chapter three I think)
I should be ashamed. I totally missed the point in Ignatz's message.
I wasn't aware that with the latest build there are indeed 5 possible official LI already, including of course Chandra.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the start of the game no LI appears in the Contacts tab but they start showing up as the game advances.
For example, here we've only interacted with doc and Ellen yet:

Interestingly, as you said Chandra's stats don't show up instantly if you have sex with her in ep 1; you MUST help her save Abby, and then they appear exactly after this render:

If you don't, you trigger her "drug" path and her stats are not even taken into consideration:

As for Gloria, she gets her stats shown the first time ever Jake talks to her too:

I also noticed there could be a few different renders and dialogues in earlier episodes since I used the skip text option to check all this but it stopped at content I supposedly had never seen before. Really nice job!

Oh, forget about Chandra as a possible casualty in the short or medium term :BootyTime:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I should be ashamed. I totally missed the point in Ignatz's message.
I wasn't aware that with the latest build there are indeed 5 possible official LI already, including of course Chandra.

screenshot0004.png
screenshot0004.png

At the start of the game no LI appears in the Contacts tab but they start showing up as the game advances.
screenshot0003.png

Interestingly, as you said Chandra's stats don't show up instantly if you have sex with her in ep 1; you MUST help her save Abby, and then they appear exactly after this render:
Wait so Chandra is indeed the fifth romance route?
Also is this only for new saves? Because Chandra doesn't appear in my contacts list and i am pretty sure Jake helped save Abby in my playthrough. Or is this after a update for the steam version (haven't bought it yet)? :unsure:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

If you don't, you trigger her "drug" path and her stats are not even taken into consideration:

The primary reason Chandra didn't show up as an LI in Ep1 was because she originally wasn't going to be one at all. Philly confirmed that. It wasn't until after the the release of Ep1 and the everybody saying they want Chandra to be an LI that Philly made it possible.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wait so Chandra is indeed the fifth romance route?
Also is this only for new saves? Because Chandra doesn't appear in my contacts list and i am pretty sure Jake helped save Abby in my playthrough. Or is this after a update for the steam version (haven't bought it yet)? :unsure:
Old saves too. It worked in all my saves even dating from 2019, but you do need the latest build.
It doesn't need to be the Steam one.
The primary reason Chandra didn't show up as an LI in Ep1 was because she originally wasn't going to be one at all. Philly confirmed that. It wasn't until after the the release of Ep1 and the everybody saying they want Chandra to be an LI that Philly made it possible.
Not exactly. Chandra has always been important and she had her hidden score and lust stats, but she wasn't listed in the Contacts tab as one of the main female characters. Now she is there too if you make the right choice, which I assume the vast majority of us have.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Old saves too. It worked in all my saves even dating from 2019, but you do need the latest build.
It doesn't need to be the Steam one.
Hmm, i tested my saves with version 1.02. :unsure:

Well i will try again later from the begining to see if this fix the issue.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes