Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ch11kleo19.jpg

Dev Update #112

Well, that year happened... I still hope you guys still took time to enjoy New Years Eve and had some fun. Here is hoping for a much better year for 2022.

Now on the dev side I have begun putting the start of it together and will be continuing that this week. Just want to see it all starting to come together instead of being a collection of script, renders and animations.

The next week will mostly be that as well with more focus on writing and code again.

I am also thinking of doing a comic soon. Just want to wait a bit to see the workload before I commit to it since they can take a while, but on the other hand, it would be a nice way to start the year.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1574893

Dev Update #112

Well, that year happened... I still hope you guys still took time to enjoy New Years Eve and had some fun. Here is hoping for a much better year for 2022.

Now on the dev side I have begun putting the start of it together and will be continuing that this week. Just want to see it all starting to come together instead of being a collection of script, renders and animations.

The next week will mostly be that as well with more focus on writing and code again.

I am also thinking of doing a comic soon. Just want to wait a bit to see the workload before I commit to it since they can take a while, but on the other hand, it would be a nice way to start the year.

Philly
No numbers this week. :(

But I am intrigued by the Kay sighting...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm just wondering will there be a harem ending ?
You might get an Abby/Chandy MFF ending. I don't know about anything else. Ellen and Gloria are like sisters. But no, no harem ending. The MFFF ending in DA was just eye candy, and not really meant to be taken seriously, but this game is certainly not going to be a harem game, so if that's what you want, probably better to go somewhere else.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
i doubt the ending will have full harem. Maybe you have "paired ending". Hope philly release it soon. I like his game but it taking too long

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
yea bit before you kick the bucket. :p
Kind of :D.

No, really. We can complain as much as we want but to build this kind of game alone or in a small teams with limited computational resources is doomed to take a lot of time.

When a project, just like CoBD, is this good and it has a long gamplay because it actually has a coherent story and not because the dev is stalling it to milk patreons, it's well worth its time. But it's also frustrating because you really want to see the ending.

For other games... well, why to even bother to play until it's complete not to mention to patreon?

Tuhaar Baap

Dec 18, 2020
I'm just wondering will there be a harem ending ?
There was this teasing in the game, where Ellen wanted MC to arrange a threesome between them and Vic (or something like this), this and we're already seeing Vic, Gloria threesome, and preety sure there'll be some MC, Vic, Meredith actioning in the future. So, me saying, follow Vic and you might just see something close to harem ending

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deathzazor

Mar 18, 2020
Kind of :D.

No, really. We can complain as much as we want but to build this kind of game alone or in a small teams with limited computational resources is doomed to take a lot of time.

When a project, just like CoBD, is this good and it has a long gamplay because it actually has a coherent story and not because the dev is stalling it to milk patreons, it's well worth its time. But it's also frustrating because you really want to see the ending.

For other games... well, why to even bother to play until it's complete not to mention to patreon?
Totally agree. I found myself been looking for VN games with good storyline lately rather than just purely erotic. On one hand I really hope to see the next part of the story, yet on the other I know I would feel rather empty when a good story comes to an end.

Reactions: restlez and Machete

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Can't help but wonder if some fun with Kleo is on the cards for the next update...and if she is a futa only in the VR thing...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 1574893

Dev Update #112

Philly
So Kleo is back. Interesting.:unsure::p

Reactions: AlienEDM

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The thing about Kleo is that we don't actually know if she is trans or not..
The only other way that would work as per the current world building is that she has GDS and that is the main physical mutation of hers. The colored points in her face could be part of it as well, but it can just be a tattoo, too. Her hairstyle also has the ability to hide something like the horns of Abby but that's all speculation. Still at this point trans would be the most likely I guess.

I think she is. And if she is, she could maybe be an option to help the MC with Shanlon's proposition.
That's quite the interesting take. I guess that would only be available to those that actually saw what she was packing in chapter 1.

Edit: Regarding Kleo, she was kind of submissive though during her scene, which is not what Shanlon is looking for in that particular instance. But who knows, Kleo might like to switch it up.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You are forgeting something else. Would Kleo really go for a "barbie bitch" like Shanlon? Personally i think Kleo would prefer to have sex with only Jake or Sonja, who seems to be the type of woman she is attracted to. :unsure: :p

• Haha

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I mean she is up for some casual fun. At least in VR. But yeah that's what I meant in my edit. She may not have the personality to fit that role. Maybe some bonus renders, but then the whole built up in that scene is what would make it so good.

Or with Kleo not being that dominant Teri might be the better option to tag team. Shalon might just fall back to being dominant when she smells weakness in Kleo.

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes