Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want to see Victoria and Meredith in a 4some with the MC and best girl Stella.

Only MC and Stella will be walking away but i'll enjoy every second of it.

I know Vic has her fans but on 2 of the routes i'm on i've made it clear i'll kill her, may as well do it with style when I get best girl back from the ex.

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yes! So that makes 2 of us that wants to see Meredith get dicked. I'll be more than happy with Meredith alone, but I really want to see her in a threesome with Victoria and/or Chandra. Chandra desperately wants to get pounded in front of her mother, we should make sure she gets what she desires. I'm sure she won't mind if her dear ol' Mom joins in :sneaky:

Something could be done with Victoria & Meredith manipulating/screwing the MC on the spellbound route, or Victoria & the MC working together to get something out of Meredith. Victoria will use her pussy super powers on her boss. The MC & Victoria extract whatever intel they need while at the same time Victoria & spellbound Meredith extract seed from the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is Victoria capable of manipulating Meredith in such a manner? It doesn't appear so right now. Maybe once Victoria learns the truth of what Boss Cunt has been doing and the plans she has for Gloria it will cause her to realize the full extent of her suggestive/manipulative powers.
I'd enjoy watching Victoria fuck the absolute shit out of Meredith with a big ol' strapon (one that lights up and twirls and shit, like, the works) after tying her up and gagging her with her own panties.

Not my thing to be honest, but I'd appreciate it from a "Haha, take that, bitch!" point of view. Is girl-on-girl hate-fucking a thing? I need input from one of our resident ladies.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I want to see Victoria and Meredith in a 4some with the MC and best girl Stella.

Only MC and Stella will be walking away but i'll enjoy every second of it.

I know Vic has her fans but on 2 of the routes i'm on i've made it clear i'll kill her, may as well do it with style when I get best girl back from the ex.
I bet you use gun oil for lube :sneaky::p

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yes! So that makes 2 of us that wants to see Meredith get dicked. I'll be more than happy with Meredith alone, but I really want to see her in a threesome with Victoria and/or Chandra. Chandra desperately wants to get pounded in front of her mother, we should make sure she gets what she desires. I'm sure she won't mind if her dear ol' Mom joins in :sneaky:
Chandra and Meredith together is definitely not happening (incest and what not) but yeah Meredith needs to get dicked big time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MadMac-88

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Is Victoria capable of manipulating Meredith in such a manner? It doesn't appear so right now. Maybe once Victoria learns the truth of what Boss Cunt has been doing and the plans she has for Gloria it will cause her to realize the full extent of her suggestive/manipulative powers.
If I were an evil biotechnology megacorporation that had created an augmented human with mind altering pheromones, making sure I had a counter-agent would be very high on my list of priorities. Meredith is presumably fully aware of Victoria's capabilities and she certainly seems confident that they're not going to come back to bite her. I think she might be immune.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If I were an evil biotechnology megacorporation that had created an augmented human with mind altering pheromones, making sure I had a counter-agent would be very high on my list of priorities. Meredith is presumably fully aware of Victoria's capabilities and she certainly seems confident that they're not going to come back to bite her. I think she might be immune.
Or she has a kill switch to use on Victoria or some implanted directives a la Robocop to stop Vic from turning against her.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Chandra and Meredith together is definitely not happening (incest and what not) but yeah Meredith needs to get dicked big time.
Dammit, Bill! Sure, go ahead... Try and take out my fantasy the way you have so many lives :mad::LOL: And it's not incest if the 2 never touch :sneaky:
If I were an evil biotechnology megacorporation that had created an augmented human with mind altering pheromones, making sure I had a counter-agent would be very high on my list of priorities.
Or she has a kill switch to use on Victoria or some implanted directives a la Robocop to stop Vic from turning against her.
Both are very possible/likely. This is where Doc Katie will be needed. Remove any countermeasures Meredith has had implanted in Victoria... then the MC takes Victoria & Katie both down a rough & bumpy back road to Pound Town :cool:

You guys wanna lay out any more roadblocks on threesomes in this game? :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is Victoria capable of manipulating Meredith in such a manner?
Doubtful.

Meredith may be a complete bitch but she's intelligent and wouldn't have someone working for her in such close proximity if she was affected by her the same as others.

Meredith was the one that found Victoria and had her altered. As such is stands to reason she was also either made immune or already was.

She probably worked with a lot of enhanced people so chances are she has blockers and isn't affected by any of them that screw with the mind and/or senses.

She isn't stupid enough to leave herself open like that.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Doubtful.

Meredith may be a complete bitch but she's intelligent and wouldn't have someone working for her in such close proximity if she was affected by her the same as others.

Meredith was the one that found Victoria and had her altered. As such is stands to reason she was also either made immune or already was.

She probably worked with a lot of enhanced people so chances are she has blockers and isn't affected by any of them that screw with the mind and/or senses.

She isn't stupid enough to leave herself open like that.
Like I said, maybe Victoria hasn't reached her full potential and Meredith is unaware of that. She, along with Baynard, assumes Victoria is a finished product. I'm not claiming Meredith is a dumb cunt with no countermeasures in place. I'm saying that if Victoria is capable of more Meredith isn't prepared for it.

Also, this started out as me half joking about threesomes. Now I'm having to defend my crazy scenarios :FacePalm::LOL: I realize that the only feasible double rooting right now is Chandra & Abbey (can't wait!) :love: Hopefully another pairing or 2 will be possible at some point.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
You guys wanna lay out any more roadblocks on threesomes in this game? :p
Sounds fun!

Lv.1: get Sonja to kick the crap out of Shanlon in a naughty way.
Lv.2: get MC, Meredith and Gloria in a threesome.
Lv.3: get Abby to sit on MC and Meredith to sit on her horn.
Lv.4: get MC, Sonja and Gloria on a threesome without anyone exploding.
Lv.5: convince Ellen to a foursome with MC, Alexis and Shanlon.
Lv.6: get MC, Chandra and Vic on a threesome, make both sleep before the MC.

Bonus level (God mode only):

You have 3 lives; each completed level will grant you an extra continue; mind the blue-ball debuff, as it will result in a game over if left unchecked.

Good luck!

EDIT: the game is open to anyone willing to waste a quarter AND strong enough to deal w/ Battletoads lv.3 peaks of frustration. If someone happens to beat MacMan-88 to it, I will grant him/her my eternal respect and reverence.

EDIT2: D-Man is the Usain Bolt of unachievable threesomes, no human alive can beat him.
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v0-4-2-phillygames.25739/page-199#post-2619089

Last edited:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Sounds fun!

Lv.1: get Sonja to kick the crap out of Shanlon in a naughty way.
Lv.2: get MC, Meredith and Gloria in a threesome.
Lv.3: get Abby to sit on MC and Meredith to sit on her horn.
Lv.4: get MC, Sonja and Gloria on a threesome without anyone exploding.
Lv.5: convince Ellen to a foursome with MC, Alexis and Shanlon.
Lv.6: get MC, Chandra and Vic on a threesome, make both sleep before the MC.

Bonus level (God mode only):

You have 3 lives; each completed level will grant you an extra continue; mind the blue-ball debuff, as it will result in a game over if left unchecked.

Good luck!

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes