Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Let's take it bit by bit:

1) There's no incest if mom and daughter don't have physical contact during the threesome. For example, in MilfyCity the dorky MC has a threesome with 2 twin sisters and nothing bad happened.

2) The only threesome involving Gloria that would make sense so far would be with Doc. I think they have hit it off, and both being innocent sweet girls there's a chance that Katie will think of it as a wedding present if MC plays his cards correctly. I just hope that no one gets her brains blown out an instant later if that happens:FacePalm:

3) I would never want Gloria to be around Meredith during a sex scene, it doesn't feel right with everything that's going on. I just want her daughter to see her humiliated, face-fucked and anally creampied while Vicky writes a report of the whole thing.
Actually, I wouldn't consider it NTR if Henry gets invited to vent all his anger towards her and it turns into a foursome. No touching Chandra though!

4) M.Sato can't speak Japanese but he's some funny motherfucker:
Lv.4: get MC, Sonja and Gloria on a threesome without anyone exploding.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

5) I'm all #TeamMac. He's a man of taste and good sense.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also, this started out as me half joking about threesomes. Now I'm having to defend my crazy scenarios :FacePalm::LOL: I realize that the only feasible double rooting right now is Chandra & Abbey (can't wait!) :love: Hopefully another pairing or 2 will be possible at some point.
Gloria and Ellen.

Known each other for years and Gloria is a fan. Isn't too much of a stretch to see that move to the bedroom.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Gloria and Ellen.

Known each other for years and Gloria is a fan. Isn't too much of a stretch to see that move to the bedroom.
I agree with that.

The most likely 3somes probability wise, IMO, are:
1. Chandra & Abbey
2. Gloria & Ellen
3. Victoria & Shanlon (the two least sexually inhibited characters with aggressive personalities.)

(Meanwhile, Katie's personality/shyness makes her the least likely to be involved in one).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I doubt about this third pairing. Victoria and Shanlon barely know each other and they pretty much had no contact in the story.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Sounds fun!

Lv.1: get Sonja to kick the crap out of Shanlon in a naughty way.
Lv.2: get MC, Meredith and Gloria in a threesome.
Lv.3: get Abby to sit on MC and Meredith to sit on her horn.
Lv.5: convince Ellen to a foursome with MC, Alexis and Shanlon.
Lv.6: get MC, Chandra and Vic on a threesome, make both sleep before the MC.

Bonus level (God mode only):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have 3 lives; each completed level will grant you an extra continue; mind the blue-ball debuff, as it will result in a game over if left unchecked.

Good luck!

EDIT: the game is open to anyone willing to waste a quarter AND strong enough to deal w/ Battletoads lv.3 peaks of frustration. If someone happens to beat MacMan-88 to it, I will grant him/her my eternal respect and reverence.
- Sonja catches Shanlon at the MC's place doing the slit slide on Stella's barrel (Sonja left her gear behind)
- Meredith eventually catches both Gloria and the MC. Both are restrained. Turns out Meredith is a sex fiend. Her old cooter gets thoroughly pleasured by both.
- MC & Abby are invited back to Chandra's place. They hear Meredith walking towards the room. MC & Abby hide in a pile of throws, pillows, and stuffed animals on Chandra's bed. Meredith goes to take a seat on the bed, mistakenly sits on one of Abby's horns. Meredith LOVES it!
- All 3 are back at the MC's place. VR session. Delete Kleo.exe before launching. Enjoy.
- If Ellen agrees she will be given an interview segment on Shanlon's show, thus rejuvenating her music career.
- Play Ellen's music during the act. MC wears ear plugs.
Bonus Level: Sex with Katie
- Buy ring, take Katie to baseball game, and then propose.

ZangiefWins.gif

:cool:

edit: corrected spelling error

Last edited:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
- Sonja catches Shanlon at the MC's place doing the slit slide on Stella's barrel (Sonja left her gear behind)
- Meredith eventually catches both Gloria and the MC. Both are restrained. Turns out Meredith is a sex fiend. Her old cooter gets throughouly pleasured by both.
- MC & Abbey are invited back to Chandra's place. They hear Meredith walking towards the room. MC & Abbey hide in a pile of throws, pillows, and stuffed animals on Chandra's bed. Meredith goes to take a seat on the bed, mistakenly sits on one of Abbey's horns. Meredith LOVES it!
- All 3 are back at the MC's place. VR session. Delete Kleo.exe before launching. Enjoy.
- If Ellen agrees she will be given a interview segment on Shanlon's show, thus rejuvenating her music career.
- Play Ellen's music during the act. MC wears ear plugs.
Bonus Level: Sex with Katie
- Buy ring, take Katie to baseball game, and then propose.

View attachment 452221

:cool:
Deserved.gif

Although...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I've done it lol. Posted in the completely wrong thread. N7 messaged me and laughed cause he saw the deleted post :p
We all have.

Look on the bright side though, it could have been a lot worse. I've been on the receiving end of a long, very detailed series of drunken sexts (complete with dick pics) mistakenly sent to me instead of his girlfriend (or so he said) by a coworker only to have them read by my then very nosy girlfriend because I left my phone on the kitchen counter while I was out barbequing some steaks. That was an awkward and extremely disturbing evening, made worse by the fact that the person who sent them was a short, fat, VERY hairy guy.

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes