Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If we all put our shoulders to the wheel we will reach 200 pages before the weekend.
Not that Philly will get any prize for that but the amount of pages this thread has is unfairly low, this game deserves far more repercussion on this forum. Have you seen where it ranks in the list of Trending Games? It's ridiculous.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
If we all put our shoulders to the wheel we will reach 200 pages before the weekend.
Not that Philly will get any prize for that but the amount of pages this thread has is unfairly low, this game deserves far more repercussion on this forum. Have you seen where it ranks in the list of Trending Games? It's ridiculous.
Little dev drama.....no incest....more mature game....active players/supporters largely inactive here. That's some of the reasons.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Little dev drama.....no incest....more mature game....active players/supporters largely inactive here. That's some of the reasons.
No doubt. Good communication, nothing to complain about between updates, a polished game, a good walkthrough, ...
After each release people share their impressions, ask for this or that for a few days, and then we all wait 2 o 3 months with the peace of mind this Canadian guy will deliver again.

It's unfair nevertheless. There must be some sensible way to promote this game on F95Zone without resorting to childish debates nor padding the thread with good morning greetings or shit like that.
I for one am not against people posting here Patreon or Discord renders since I think that the more exposure Philly's skills receive the better it will be for the success of his game. Nevertheless I understand that some patreons around here might get pissed off if there's no value to their money, even though we all know very well that the very first thing that keeps getting leaked is the game itself. At any rate it's always hard to strike a compromise, I understand all opinions on this.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What Darkmetal said. It isnt really a big thing for me. I have no issues with it. I may do an animation of one but it would just be one of a series and if u don't like it you just don't click it. Easy :p
Best way to include niche fetishes IMO, kudos. Set the scene up so there's an option for people who prefer a more mainstream scene and then have an option for footjob/anal/whatever. Same for cum inside vs outside, which I assume is a big deal for people into the pregnancy thing even if there's never any proof that she gets pregnant they can fill in the blanks how ever they want.

I'm not a fan of the type of scene that some devs do where to "win" the sex scene you need to get the scene to progress in a specific way. So for instance anal might give you the highest score so even if I don't like anal I have to go for that if I want a good score. Better to let the player earn the sex scene and then anything that happens during the scene is irrelevant from a score perspective so the player can focus on whatever they like.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
No doubt. Good communication, nothing to complain about between updates, a polished game, a good walkthrough, ...
After each release people share their impressions, ask for this or that for a few days, and then we all wait 2 o 3 months with the peace of mind this Canadian guy will deliver again.

It's unfair nevertheless. There must be some sensible way to promote this game on F95Zone without resorting to childish debates nor padding the thread with good morning greetings or shit like that.
I for one am not against people posting here Patreon or Discord renders since I think that the more exposure Philly's skills receive the better it will be for the success of his game. Nevertheless I understand that some patreons around here might get pissed off if there's no value to their money, even though we all know very well that the very first thing that keeps getting leaked is the game itself. At any rate it's always hard to strike a compromise, I understand all opinions on this.
I'm admittedly not active because it gets pissy. I don't share content unless given permission....also dont fight over it anymore either. Got slapped by the more regular posters/consumers here once about it, so I just bite my tongue and observe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This is an adult game for an adult audience. Good plot and great scenes, no mindless sex or horny teens wanting to fuck his relatives.

Also, the gameplay is very clear and rarely see any bugs. Of course Philly deserves more support, but I think he's enjoying making the game he want and we're the ones who benefit from it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I really like the fact that some characters in the game are not really completely for or against the MC. The big guy for instance is sort of a rival and definitely a threat but also a sympathetic character and potentially an ally. Some of the girls are sort of questionable like that as well while others like the doctor or the "damsel in distress" seem more likely to be a more stereotypical "good guy/gal".

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Anyone following the game will devour each update pretty much instantly. The last update was over a month ago and there's only so much you can discuss/talk about it or speculate about what's coming. There's no drama going on which is good! That leaves previews and banter. Philly probably keeps those to his patreon and/or discord which is perfectly within his rights, this is a pirate site after all. The other side of the coin it the Heavy Five thread with the queen of banter Nottravis. There you could wake up after a good night's sleep and the thread would have moved 7+ pages.

But anyway CoBD is on the second page of Trending Games which is pretty good considering the post frequency over the last week or two. If you want to promote the game on this site you can like the OP, write a review and/or add a signature of the game with a link to this thread.

Sep 22, 2017
I personally like it that there are not a ridiculous amount of posts here. Makes it easy to read it all and stay up to date, compared to other threads which are a pain to go through.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I really like the fact that some characters in the game are not really completely for or against the MC. The big guy for instance is sort of a rival and definitely a threat but also a sympathetic character and potentially an ally. Some of the girls are sort of questionable like that as well while others like the doctor or the "damsel in distress" seem more likely to be a more stereotypical "good guy/gal".
I would say the doc was kind of a damsel in distress too, considering what happened in the latest update. :p

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Funny, 'cause that's how the MC first met Meredith. He was an 18yr old dork delivering pizzas & eventually deep dick drillings to Meredith* in her high-rise apartment :sneaky:
Well, it'll come full circle then. If the MC doesn't get the option to have Meredith bend over her desk at some stage during the game, I'd consider it a major wasted opportunity ;)

Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
It's off topic, but can I just say how much I appreciate this thread so far? This is the longest I've been in an active thread on any forum, ever, without it turning into a flame war. Even with the topics. Y'all are killin' it.(y)

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Well, it'll come full circle then. If the MC doesn't get the option to have Meredith bend over her desk at some stage during the game, I'd consider it a major wasted opportunity ;)
Yes! So that makes 2 of us that wants to see Meredith get dicked. I'll be more than happy with Meredith alone, but I really want to see her in a threesome with Victoria and/or Chandra. Chandra desperately wants to get pounded in front of her mother, we should make sure she gets what she desires. I'm sure she won't mind if her dear ol' Mom joins in :sneaky:

Something could be done with Victoria & Meredith manipulating/screwing the MC on the spellbound route, or Victoria & the MC working together to get something out of Meredith. Victoria will use her pussy super powers on her boss. The MC & Victoria extract whatever intel they need while at the same time Victoria & spellbound Meredith extract seed from the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is Victoria capable of manipulating Meredith in such a manner? It doesn't appear so right now. Maybe once Victoria learns the truth of what Boss Cunt has been doing and the plans she has for Gloria it will cause her to realize the full extent of her suggestive/manipulative powers.

4.80 star(s) 400 Votes