kunerrs

Feb 18, 2020
Damn, this game is good! Love the story so far. Would love to have a scene with Sanja though. Anyways, kudos to PhillyGames!

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Just finished the latest chapter....
I just want to say It was Awesome. The renders, animations, story, characters, everything in this game is so perfect <3
I want to thank you and appreciate Devs for this beautiful game...
And the last scene gave me goosebumps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't wait for next chapter...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Unless you are only pursuing Gloria, there is an opportunity for each other main LI. I can't fathom a path that would leave you with nothing.
As you saw it is possible:p As always a problem when you make a game in updates but keep in mind the picture of the overall game. Slightly less harsh points penalties and not letting it hang on one decision 4 updates ago helps though for the players (yeah I only missed the disable bugs, while had all other conditions fulfilled so had some other scenes at least), now I do not hope that this takes you out of Vic's pathsince you miss some options now with her. Though I still get she may not visit you if she does not know you are there, it should not affect her respect for you, in a way keeping those bugs active should lose you respect as a professional, since she had done nothing yet in that earlier update to make you trust her and ofc even in update 7 MC might not have seen anything that would enable him to trust her with reason.:)

Though I get it from overall game perspective and likely unavoidable, it is annoying if you do miss scenes in an update. :p Still great game and story though.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Mac version plz :)
why the phukety phuk do i own a mac? :(

While I do understand both sentiments, I'll just quote Zamu77. Again.
Just download the pc version, unpack, copy the "Game" folder.
Then open the old mac version and drill down through resources and autorun until you see the "Game" folder. Delete it and paste from the pc version.

You're welcome ;)
Although it should also be possible to use the update patch instead of the full download for this.

Reactions: Zamu77

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
This game is a masterpiece. What kind of animations are those ... wow. And this ending full of animation is a completely different level. It’s like watching a good movie or series. I also played the previous game which is really great, but it’s incomparable how much Philly has progressed in the meantime. I can't wait for the next chapter.
I have to go back to the old topic ... HOW IS THIS GAME ONLY ON THE THIRD PAGE OF THE TRENDING GAMES ???

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
This is still one of the best games on this site. Amazing work, details, story, characters and everything else.
I have one main issue with it though and that is the constant erros i get.
I have seen numerous errors of lines missing or pictures missing. I just press ignore a few times and we're back to the game, yet these errors show up too frequent for me to look past them. 2 or 3 i don't mind, but it is way more than that.
I don't know if this is something that others experience as well, but in the last two updates, i've see it between 20 and 30 times.

Do others experience this too, or is it just me?

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
This game is a masterpiece. What kind of animations are those ... wow. And this ending full of animation is a completely different level. It’s like watching a good movie or series. I also played the previous game which is really great, but it’s incomparable how much Philly has progressed in the meantime. I can't wait for the next chapter.
I have to go back to the old topic ... HOW IS THIS GAME ONLY ON THE THIRD PAGE OF THE TRENDING GAMES ???
Ranking “Trending games“ work in weird way. How ever CoBD is second best rated games here on F95.

https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/sort=rating

This is still one of the best games on this site. Amazing work, details, story, characters and everything else.
I have one main issue with it though and that is the constant erros i get.
I have seen numerous errors of lines missing or pictures missing. I just press ignore a few times and we're back to the game, yet these errors show up too frequent for me to look past them. 2 or 3 i don't mind, but it is way more than that.
I don't know if this is something that others experience as well, but in the last two updates, i've see it between 20 and 30 times.

Do others experience this too, or is it just me?
A lots of mods, dev. console commands and similar is here in play. Clear version is tested and work without bugs (If I do not count Victoria`s bug). So, if you use some mod, or dev. console command with your saves, you can get errors messages.

Reactions: Mormont and ant007

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Update was great and top notch quality as usual. And I didn't even see the Vicky scene on her bad path yet.

Story wise it felt kinda feels kinda strange that Victoria only shows up at the apartment if the bug is active. I mean you're only in there for a few minutes. Go in grab some ammo head out. Unless her augment powers suddenly include teleporting she must have been lurking outside in the vicinity. But why do this when she has the bug. Wouldn't it make more sense she's keeping an eye on things if she didn't have the bug to give her info?

Maybe I'm missing something. Anyway, it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
A lots of mods, dev. console commands and similar is here in play. Clear version is tested and work without bugs (If I do not count Victoria`s bug). So, if you use some mod, or dev. console command with your saves, you can get errors messages.
I do not use any form of commands, mods or anything like that.
I downloaded the new version via the NOPY-link (Windows) and i get errors.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Thanks for the recommendation. I've played only 9 out of them
Radiant, The DeLuca Family, Depraved Awakening, Melody, Where The Heart Is, Being A Δik, City Of Broken Dreamers, Milfy City and Become A Rockstar.
You're welcome :)
Hope you find some new favs among the rest!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slytherin͏
4.80 star(s) 400 Votes