chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i cant continue to chapter 7 after the sex scene with katie and the announcement of ellen alive it is game over
i am playing the compressed version

Reactions: mbay16

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
After this update and I suspect the next update it should be first without a doubt it's not often I'm blown away by animation scenes but this was something special.
The fact that Philly uses animation everywhere possible and they are not limited to the sex scene only. It gives the game more life. From simple LI moves when they turn or smile to an action scene at the end of the game.
CoBD is saturated with the atmosphere.

We will see how long it will take for other developers to follow.

A quick one:

View attachment 704770

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/718851_cobd_4.gif
Amazing signatures for an amazing game.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is a difference when you refuse sex with Victoria? (I mean the first time around the pool) I always had sex with her then, but I heard that then the game is a little different when you refuse her.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Two paths with Victoria will lead to different scenes with her. One path gives in easily, the other holds off and treats her better. You choose which fits your style or play two different saves because the paths are not compatible.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Oh, God, that ending sequence...
If u talking about Gloria pulling off some Dark Phoenix shit yeah, that's cool, kinda risky for her and those around her tho... but her speech man, it breaks your heart. Her dear "papa" didn't even look at her and treated her like she was the monster responsible for killing her mom.

Maybe he's in denial about his wife's death but no sane person would talk to his own kid like that. People think Shanlon is a bitch but this dude takes the cake. Hell, even Meredith wouldn't do that to Chandra ... I guess he will die either protecting Gloria or he'll get killed in the crossfire.

Top-notch update from Philly (as if we still need to specify that) and these sweet animations are close to perfection.:love:Looking at that cliffhanger, the final updates will be the best and all the sweet action makes it well worth the wait. Hopefully no good guy/lady dies, especially Henry, Gloria or Victoria.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Anyone got the console commands for this game?
I need ONE score with Victory for the latest scene and I really don't want to skip through it all over again for it.

mrdisturbed94

Dec 31, 2019
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
game has a great story and is very enjoyable and animations are fantastic cant wait for the next update to see how it all plays out

Sep 24, 2018
Sup everyone. I can’t seem to trigger the second (“good”) Victoria scene in v0.7 and I’m not sure why. The scene in my apartment just ends without her showing up, even though I got the “good” scene in her apartment coming in from the window in Ep4 (I have two saves, one with high V score and the other with a low score, and the low score scene in v0.7 triggers just fine).

I ported the game myself onto a Mac, could my tinkering have caused this? Should I wait for the official Mac version? Or is there something beyond a high V score that I need to trigger the scene?

4.80 star(s) 399 Votes