Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Unless you are only pursuing Gloria, there is an opportunity for each other main LI. I can't fathom a path that would leave you with nothing.

Jan 12, 2019
Ah, OK, I see what you meant. Who's the LI you're playing for, if I may ask?
Nobody in particular. I just play the game and make the choices I feel my character would make in the moment. I don't let the girls influence my decisions. Im kind of on the dirtbag trajectory though. So diabolic Vic is my go-to Unfortunately I disabled the bug in chapter 3 and I didn't want to speak to Ellen about Vic since I'd rather keep being whipped for Vic a personal affair so ...big yikes in the chat.

Jan 12, 2019
Unless you are only pursuing Gloria, there is an opportunity for each other main LI. I can't fathom a path that would leave you with nothing.
Oof I fucked up there big time. I decided to, "Enact Vic's plan" and basically got a -1 score with the Milcher now. I don't like to roll back my choices in my main playthrough since I want whatever decide to do to have weight behind it

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
that sounds like the path I took
  • fuck Victoria when you're sneaking into her house (locks you out of Katie's scene)
  • disable bug (locks you out of both Victoria's scenes)
  • have Victoria score 4, tell Ellen "She's not what you think" (Victoria score not big enough to get Ellen's scene)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
So it's better to leave the bug and not disable it? I haven't finished chapter 3 yet, I'm right before this decision.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
not sure if its much of a spoiler or something for those who havent played 0.7 but just want to share my opinion on something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Regis NEX

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
not sure if its much of a spoiler or something for those who havent played 0.7 but just want to share my opinion on something.

Katie has been my waifu from the beginning.

All the love interests are well done, the story is well done, i mean i have nothing to really say but I'm definitely loving this more and more.

Also, do we not have time for Betty? I mean she maybe...aged... But it'll be an interesting.. Conquest. Namsayin?

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Learned that the girl I am tailing is actually a clone of a dead daughter now being treated like a meat doll and hunted for death, the woman I work with is seducing me and bugged my house, you think I am learning, but now my wife is trying to kill me, and I waste time helping out drugged out horny teenagers, I mean teenagers who literally have horns on their heads.
CON-SE-QUEN-CES!
consequences.gif

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly, the animations with Victoria in this update are by far the best I have ever seen in an adult game.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Nope its on your end. Victoria visits your house if you didn't disable the bug she planted in previous chapters. You either picked the wrong dialogue options or didn't have enough points.
Victoria will still visit you even if you disabled the bug she planted so long you have enough points with her. OP probably picked a wrong option

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
  • fuck Victoria when you're sneaking into her house (locks you out of Katie's scene)
  • have Victoria score 4, tell Ellen "She's not what you think" (Victoria score not big enough to get Ellen's scene)
That's actually impressive...you cock blocked yourself! Heh. That probably deserves some sort of award (since you're not getting anything else!)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If that happened to me I'd be sobbing :cry:.
Buy hey, look on the bright side! You have a perfect excuse to start this fantabulous game over again. I do it every couple of months and it never ceases to amaze me.

[WTF! I wrote fantabulous thinking I had come up with a funny word, looked it up out of curiosity and it does exist in English! :KEK:]

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I'm with Aristos on this one, I do like to replay this game every update it gets, the story and setting are exactly what I love, I said this before and will say it again, it reminds me of Shadowrun which is my favorite RPG (not the video games, the classic).

The only thing that I find kinda funny and breaks a but of the immersion is: the Ghosts wear no body armor, they run around with just a sleeveless shirt and a helmet, or in Tex's case a flannel shirt and a cowboy hat, but that is really a nitpick, nothing that makes the experience less enjoyable.

Dec 31, 2019
Yeah I'll have to restart too, my main save only got one scene this update. Missed scenes with Victoria, my favorite girl in the game because of one score point, how could this happen?! :ROFLMAO:

It was good to see Sasha again, hope we get a scene with her soon. Same with Abby.

Edit: And it was worth it to restart just for that scene with Victoria at MC's place, it was really hot. The animations are getting even better, as if that was possible!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 400 Votes