Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Is that wrong if my sexually favorite are Kleo and Sonja :oops: Need more content.. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I found it weird that I had always had sex with Ellen but in that last update I wasn't able to get it on the couch... I had to dig the game files for it. Seems like a lot of sexual route are close if you mistake one dialogue, it's been two straight update I barely had any sex animation. Still enjoying the great work and world building.
You're certainly not the only one, for me Sonja and Kleo threesome would be a wet dream come true, though I'd be happy enough even if threesome doesn't happen but MC manages to end up back with Sonja in the end. Though truth be told, I'm affraid such scenario probably won't be an option...

TheMajor

Sep 22, 2017
That could possibly be something about your system and not the games, actually. Especially if it happens with many games.

What OS are you running these games on?
Do you have Python installed on your system?

Nevermind, I just got the same error trying to load an old save in the new version of "Little Sister".

It seems to have something to do with the Ren'Py SDK being downgraded for the new version of the game:
Version 0.1 of the game was built on Ren'Py 7.3.5.606 and I had 2 save files created there.
Starting the newly released version 0.3 of the same game and trying to load one of the old saves gave me the same error:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix
...and full traceback follows.

Since it reports about a missing module, I suspected that Ren'Py SDK may have been upgraded by some new buggy version, but what I actually discovered was that the new version of the game has been built on Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092. It means that Ren'Py has actually been downgraded and save files created by a newer version of Ren'Py can't be loaded because the older version is missing a module that exists in the newer one.

One way to play the new version of the game that has been built on a downgraded Ren'Py version is to start the game from the beginning.

The other one is to upgrade Ren'Py to the version that was used for the previous version of the game: copy folders "renpy" and "lib" from the older version of the game into the newer version and overwrite existing folders and files. Then these old saves that were actually created by a newer version of Ren'Py will work again without the missing module error.

In this case both the new version and the previous version of the Broken Dreamers have been built on the same Ren'Py 7.2.2.491. I'm guessing that the previous compressed version was upgraded to a newer version of Ren'Py by the person who compressed the game and now saves created there won't work with an older version of Ren'Py either in the uncompressed original game or in the new compressed game that hasn't been upgraded to the newer version of Ren'Py.

You should open log.txt file from the previous compressed version of the game and look at the Ren'Py version number. In case it's newer than 7.2.2.491, then I was right about the old compressed version running on a newer version of Ren'Py.
In that case you could copy "renpy" and "lib" folders from that old version into the new one to upgrade Ren'Py to the same version that created those save files.
Thanks for that, did what you said and it all works fine now!!

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
This update felt like a pure cinematic experience I don' think I've ever felt so immersed in a VN before and I feel Philly out does himself in each passing update if this update was good just imagine how good the next one is going to be.

I've always thought the MC should have been nameless or a mystery surrounding his name, Jake doesn't sound very badass :LOL:
Yeah Jake is a horrible name for a well known mercenary. (No offense to any Jake's viewing this).

Reactions: Mormont

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

MickeyTrufi

Oct 28, 2019
What to say about this game. Amazing renders and characters, a story that keep you wanting to continue playing after every chapter.

One of my favourite games without any doubt. (y)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
How to unlock this scene can someone help the one next to Katie I also removed the bug from the apartment does that have something to do with it if so may I have a save with the bug still in apartment.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
How to unlock this scene can someone help the one next to Katie I also removed the bug from the apartment does that have something to do with it if so may I have a save with the bug still in apartment.
If you slept with her, try different options when you awake after the bad dream

How many Victoria scenes are there in this update? I could only unlock the second one from last.
There are 2 alternative scenes, although one is just a flashback and the MC don't participate. It depends on what's your relationship with her (her lover or her puppet)

Reactions: gHosT_oF_AsGarD

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there a way to remove ch3disablebug in console? I need to keep the bug in to get victoria scene I think, but god damnit i dont want to go all the way back.

Code:
    if "ch3findbug" in extraevents:
        if "ch3disablebug" in extraevents:
            jump ch7apartmentinsidenobug
        else:
            jump ch7apartmentinsideknowbug
Basically I need to make this go into ch7apartmentinsideknowbug

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Is there a way to remove ch3disablebug in console? I need to keep the bug in to get victoria scene I think, but god damnit i dont want to go all the way back.

Code:
    if "ch3findbug" in extraevents:
        if "ch3disablebug" in extraevents:
            jump ch7apartmentinsidenobug
        else:
            jump ch7apartmentinsideknowbug
Basically I need to make this go into ch7apartmentinsideknowbug
It's a python array, so:

Code:
extraevents.remove("ch3disablebug")

• Red Heart
Reactions: desmosome