RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How to unlock this scene can someone help the one next to Katie I also removed the bug from the apartment does that have something to do with it if so may I have a save with the bug still in apartment.
Read the walkthroughs in the OP if you are stuck. They are bound to help you.:)
So far as i know the bug only open/close the two scenes with Victoria, one in the "romantic route" and other in the "bitch route".

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I've finally had a chance to install and play the new episode, and I have to admit I was a bit disappointed even if I'm not quite certain why. There's a lot of good stuff here and I hate to sound like I'm whining, but this episode just didn't grip me the way the others did. Maybe it's because I played the first six in a single chunk, but I think it's more than that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, that's the best I've been able to articulate my thoughts. I still liked the episode and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.

ezvr96

Aug 27, 2018
Top quality work as always.

In case you haven't already noticed it, there is a minor flag naming bug in ch5kay.rpy.

Code:
$ extraevents.append("ch5tellkay")
but later

Code:
 if "ch5kaytell" in extraevents:

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
If I had to choose between Scylla and Charybdis, I would choose Kay over Shanlon. A disgusting personality is worse than anything else.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes but the most important thing is Shanlon is still best girl and needs more scenes!!!!!!!!!!!
If I had to choose between Scylla and Charybdis, I would choose Kay over Shanlon. A disgusting personality is worse than anything else.
Yeah, Shanlon isn't attractive at all. I'd rather stick Jake's dick in a light socket. I don't understand the appeal, I understand the Victoria thing but Shanlon I don't get. Her personality is uglier than any milcher we've seen so far.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, Shanlon isn't attractive at all. I'd rather stick Jake's dick in a light socket. I don't understand the appeal, I understand the Victoria thing but Shanlon I don't get. Her personality is uglier than any milcher we've seen so far.
It's not about her looks, it's about putting someone who trully deserves it into her place and completely humiliate her. Her personality actually makes her perfect for that role.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's not about her looks, it's about putting someone who trully deserves it into her place and completely humiliate her. Her personality actually makes her perfect for that role.
Eh, yeah not for me. I am not a fan of fucking someone I find abhorrent because "she deserves humiliation". Must be really humiliating for a sex addict to get fucked. ;)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Eh, yeah not for me. I am not a fan of fucking someone I find abhorrent because "she deserves humiliation". Must be really humiliating for a sex addict to get fucked. ;)
To each their own, of course, but what I meant is that you can't get completely medieval on someone's ass (quite literally) if you like/respect them, even when you know they are into masochism.

Besides, there's "get fucked" and there's "get fucked in the ass with a head down the toilet bowl and panties stuffed in her mouth while the whole thing is broadcast on live tv". ;) Whether she enjoys it or not is beside the point - well, except for consensual reasons, of course.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To each their own, of course, but what I meant is that you can't get completely medieval on someone's ass (quite literally) if you like/respect them, even when you know they are into masochism.

Besides, there's "get fucked" and there's "get fucked in the ass with a head down the toilet bowl and panties stuffed in her mouth while the whole thing is broadcast on live tv". ;) Whether she enjoys it or not is beside the point - well, except for consensual reasons, of course.
Yeah, as I'm pursuing Katie and Ellen over everyone else I don't think either of them would be "cool" with my MC fucking a woman that way on live tv. LOL I mean, maybe they are kinkier than I thought...

I am sure one of these days I will do a "I don't care about anything besides a wet dick" or man-bear-pig-slut playthrough. But I am not there yet.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, as I'm pursuing Katie and Ellen over everyone else I don't think either of them would be "cool" with my MC fucking a woman that way on live tv. LOL I mean, maybe they are kinkier than I thought...

I am sure one of these days I will do a "I don't care about anything besides a wet dick" or man-bear-pig-slut playthrough. But I am not there yet.
I'm pretty sure Ellen would be ok with that but I doubt that doc would be into it though. :LOL:

Anyhow, neither of those two is my main interest, so I'm not particularly concerned. I just hope Sonja will understand. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, Shanlon isn't attractive at all. I'd rather stick Jake's dick in a light socket. I don't understand the appeal, I understand the Victoria thing but Shanlon I don't get.
Just a matter of taste I think. She hot as fuck IMO and I made my MC fuck the shit outta her ... she like being fucked hard, slapped, humiliated and all that shit many women won't even think of doing. But some women are "crazy" like that. I hope we'll get the chance to tell Mr. Conner what his girl do behind his back ... it would be better if the MC fucks her in front of him just to spite that brain-dead asshole for treating Gloria like shit just bcz she's different. Daddy's lil' girl Gloria can join in on the action to rub salt in the wound.:devilish:

Henry can have a go at her too, dude needs his share of lovin' after all the fighting is over. They could also invite the Redmoon and get Shanlon some exclusive 1st gen augment - Redmoon "private time". Would love to see Redmoon's color while fucking Shanlon.:LOL: But joke aside, I guess she's in the game for players who dig some rough action, and Shanlon ticks all the boxes at that. Plus, your MC needs some Depravity points to fuck her. Those Dep points are probably for the bad ending.

She's a breath of fresh air tho ... we have innocent girls like Katie and Gloria the perfect waifu type, a bad ass babe like Ellen a spoiled brat like Chandra and a femme fatale like Vicky, whom we can love and respect or just fuck and be her bitch. Her character reminds me of Mrs.Turner from DA, sexy and classy on the outside and a depraved slut on the inside. She'll probably play a bigger role on the bad ending (Victoria's spellbound path) or she'll just fuck Alexis with a strapon.:unsure:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just a matter of taste I think. She hot as fuck IMO and I made my MC fuck the shit outta her ... she like being fucked hard, slapped, humiliated and all that shit many women won't even think of doing. But some women are "crazy" like that. I hope we'll get the chance to tell Mr. Conner what his girl do behind his back ... it would be better if the MC fucks her in front of him just to spite that brain-dead asshole for treating Gloria like shit just bcz she's different. Daddy's lil' girl Gloria can join in on the action to rub salt in the wound.:devilish:

Henry can have a go at her too, dude needs his share of lovin' after all the fighting is over. They could also invite the Redmoon and get Shanlon some exclusive 1st gen augment - Redmoon "private time". Would love to see Redmoon's color while fucking Shanlon.:LOL: But joke aside, I guess she's in the game for players who dig some rough action, and Shanlon ticks all the boxes at that. Plus, your MC needs some Depravity points to fuck her. Those Dep points are probably for the bad ending.

She's a breath of fresh air tho ... we have innocent girls like Katie and Gloria the perfect waifu type, a bad ass babe like Ellen a spoiled brat like Chandra and a femme fatale like Vicky, whom we can love and respect or just fuck and be her bitch. Her character reminds me of Mrs.Turner from DA, sexy and classy on the outside and a depraved slut on the inside. She'll probably play a bigger role on the bad ending (Victoria's spellbound path) or she'll just fuck Alexis with a strapon.:unsure:

I hope Mr Conner, Shanlon, and anyone else that hurt Gloria is now dead after that outburst of hers. That is what they deserve.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Anyway, that's the best I've been able to articulate my thoughts. I still liked the episode and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.
Can't talk about Katie since i never did her route, too boring for my tastes, but it was indeed a bit weird that to achieve Victoria's scenes Jake would need to let the bug inside his apartment. Perhaps if leaving the bug on or deactivating it were connected to the ghost becoming Victoria's bitch it would make more sense since he can't think for himself on all things involving her. I admit i missed the scenes in the first try.
I also have a feeling that a Jake who is a Victoria's thrall will end up getting killed by her.

I have no problem with rescuing Ellen from the hospital being easy, those aren't places with heavy security for the most part, that would be counterintuitive in a site were you may need to move people fast.
Also her spine was already fixed (nanomachines maybe?), she was just going to stay 1-2 days with a numbness in her body until it subside completely. She already had feelings on her lower body but just wasn't able to move her legs so far.

The ghosts had already find both Jake and Henry in a previous chapter but since the prize (Gloria) isn't with them anymore all forces from Baynard and Vostok (Sonja, Tex and other ghosts, Victoria and a team of mercs and the Redmoon soldier) are moving to intercept her now in her old home.
That is why only Sasha and her bolter girlfriend are still following Jake and company.

About the nanofluid i bet it will have a use in some life and death choice in the future, we do know philly doesn't shy away from killing characters if necessary to the story.

I hope Mr Conner, Shanlon, and anyone else that hurt Gloria is now dead after that outburst of hers. That is what they deserve.
Gloria's attacks were so far always telekinetic so a shockwave powerfull enough to kill Shanlon in the lower floor would likely kill Gloria too by leveling that building floor. Unless she changes to telepathic attacks now.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Gloria would never participate in something like that with Shanlon. Moreover, I would never want Gloria to take part in anything involving Shanlon.
The best candidate for such a scene would be Ellen, whose presence could add to Shanlon's humiliation: the MC would demolish Shanlon's ass and treat her like the disgusting human being she is, while at the same time he would treat Ellen with real love in front of her to show Shanlon what a scumbag like her will never experience.

He's Japanese. She wouldn't feel anything.

I wish for a last scene with Shanlon surrounded by milchers, The Walking Dead style. That's the ending she deserves.

4.80 star(s) 399 Votes