Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
"very very soon"
-Philly, from his server

Make of that what you will. But based on what's already been stated in the last 2 pages, I'm saying Chapter 8 will be released within 12 hours.
If I get back from work and CoBD is updated, I'll be very pleased... Haven't done Radiant's latest update yet either.
Shit, it's going to be a long night.

Also, it occurred to me today that I think someone will die in CoBD like they did in Depraved Awakenings. And, I think it'll be Shanlon honestly. I suspect near the end of the game, her and Gloria will finally be getting along, we'll have them both, and boom, Shanlon dies saving her. That would be one heck of a character arc.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Relax guys and keep you zen. The update will come when it come, no minute later or before.

Reactions: vmaks

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Oh boi it's out !

Will keep this short, but chapter 8 has now just released to $30 and up. $10 and up will get it in a few days followed by $5 tier and up as well.
I will be taking a couple days off other than small bug fixes and the android release.
I don't have much else to say :p Just wanted to let you guys know it has launched :)
As always stay awesome!
Philly​

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Oh boi it's out !

Will keep this short, but chapter 8 has now just released to $30 and up. $10 and up will get it in a few days followed by $5 tier and up as well.
I will be taking a couple days off other than small bug fixes and the android release.
I don't have much else to say :p Just wanted to let you guys know it has launched :)
As always stay awesome!
Philly​
Damgbthough 5$ pats would get it early to

Reactions: vmaks

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If I get back from work and CoBD is updated, I'll be very pleased... Haven't done Radiant's latest update yet either.
Shit, it's going to be a long night.

Also, it occurred to me today that I think someone will die in CoBD like they did in Depraved Awakenings. And, I think it'll be Shanlon honestly. I suspect near the end of the game, her and Gloria will finally be getting along, we'll have them both, and boom, Shanlon dies saving her. That would be one heck of a character arc.
I kind of doubt that. Shanlon is a self serving person who up until her last moments in the previous update was still acting like a ass with Gloria.
Sure she can still die but i don't think she will be the Stella of this game. Most people will only lament losing their "harcore sex partner". :LOL:

edit:
Oh it is already out. Guess the redmoon guy was right. :oops::p

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
'proper' screen time (y)
Don't like her blowing up a building?
:D
Blowing us would be better I admit. I am not sure she will ever become a proper LI though... She has a huge destiny and or fate I am thinking. She is an entirely new breed in the transhuman elevation of mankind. I am fearing she might become a martyr for that.... But if we DO get to have a relationship, damn don't piss her off!

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Don't like her blowing up a building?
:D
Blowing us would be better I admit. I am not sure she will ever become a proper LI though... She has a huge destiny and or fate I am thinking. She is an entirely new breed in the transhuman elevation of mankind. I am fearing she might become a martyr for that.... But if we DO get to have a relationship, damn don't piss her off!
That's for sure man! But I hope those 8 points I scored with her are not going to waste!

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes