AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
The new update is finally released. Cool! Very cool! It is just for patreon $30 tier? Also cool and fair.

However, with my humble heart, I would like to ask you patreon guys to please do not post "Spoilers" of the new update until his final release. If you do wish to post spoilers, make sure to specific it on the spoiler Insert.

Do not take this as demand of mine, I am not trying to demand anything, but, as you all known better, it is not cool to do spoilers. Please be polite, guys!

Last edited:

ArimaIzuku

Jun 2, 2019
Hey, based on the Qleaf's and Zoey Raven's walkthrough, how to get the 'Knock Path' and [scene 12] in Victoria's apartment??

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The new update is finally released. Cool! Very cool! It is just for patreon $30 tier? Also cool and fair.

However, with my humble heart, I would like to ask you patreon guys to please do not post "Spoilers" of the new update until his final release. If you do wish to post spoilers, make sure to specific it on the spoiler Insert.

Do not take this as demand of mine, I am not trying to demand anything, but, as you all known better, it is not cool to do spoilers. Please be polite, guys!
I still remember an idiot who posted there was a cameo involving Carli from Depraved Awakening back in march just one or two hours after the release. Without a spoiler box, with screenshots an all. I kindly asked the moderation to remove that spoiler because I didn't want other people to have their fun ruined as it had just happened to me, but I was answered that it wasn't something the moderation had to take care of.
Posting images without a spoiler box is terrible; posting spoilers to ruin a surprise in the game is OK.
That's the kind of policy we have here.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey, based on the Qleaf's and Zoey Raven's walkthrough, how to get the 'Knock Path' and [scene 12] in Victoria's apartment??
It's clearly explained in the WT. Qleaf did that part, I've gone through both paths myself. He lays it out pretty simply, not sure I can add much more.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

So long as people use the spoiler tags for their actual function i don't see any problem in them talking about the update. :cool:

Reactions: AlienEDM and Xegrid
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes