Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
The game crashes for me when I try to invite Victoria to the party when I'm at home. Is there a fix?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
The game crashes for me when I try to invite Victoria to the party when I'm at home. Is there a fix?
Which version of the game is that you are using? PC, MAC or Mobile? Is there any mod installed on your game?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The initial scene where you see it isn't, but you can leave the VR.

The only real way to not see it at all is to do Ellen at the club
From a story stand point going home with Ellen makes the most sense. Her and the MC have clearly been having some fun for what seems like quite a while, she even says it's probably half the reason she called. Sure there is a bit of extra dialogue between the MC and Kleo but it's not as impactful as what happens between the MC, Ellen and Sonja.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
From a story stand point going home with Ellen makes the most sense. Her and the MC have clearly been having some fun for what seems like quite a while, she even says it's probably half the reason she called. Sure there is a bit of extra dialogue between the MC and Kleo but it's not as impactful as what happens between the MC, Ellen and Sonja.
As much as I love Asian women in real life, it was very hard to pass up either Ellen on Chandy in this game. In all my playthroughs all the time I never got the one bit of curiosity about Ellen's route, but I did, when the last update came out, do a test run with her taking her to the Pit, but went forward with my Abby pick.

I am curious though for those players that do pick Ellen as an LI if it develops into more than just a "friends with benefits" thing.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
As much as I love Asian women in real life, it was very hard to pass up either Ellen on Chandy in this game. In all my playthroughs all the time I never got the one bit of curiosity about Ellen's route, but I did, when the last update came out, do a test run with her taking her to the Pit, but went forward with my Abby pick.

I am curious though for those players that do pick Ellen as an LI if it develops into more than just a "friends with benefits" thing.
It seems to be going in that direction if you decide to kiss her in the truck. I've been catching up on my back log of games so I still haven't done a full Ellen route yet, but that's what it looks like to me. The kiss seems to be the deciding factor.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It seems to be going in that direction if you decide to kiss her in the truck. I've been catching up on my back log of games so I still haven't done a full Ellen route yet, but that's what it looks like to me. The kiss seems to be the deciding factor.
Yeah I did see that scene in the gallery mod and saw how she reacted so you're probably right about that.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
They don't really act like an official couple for the most part, their vitriolic exchanges remain but they express a bit more affection toward each other. The most significant change occurred during the reunion in EP8. They acted emotional and the scene played out way differently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone know how to bring Gloria to victoria? Chapter 4 btw.
Nv, found out.
In chapter 2 when Victoria shows up you must not break the Spellbound. Then when you break into her appartment you'll have the Knock option. Pick it and accept her offer. Later you'll have the option to try to bring gloria.

Reactions: McCummings

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
They don't really act like an official couple for the most part, their vitriolic exchanges remain but they express a bit more affection toward each other. The most significant change occurred during the reunion in EP8. They acted emotional and the scene played out way differently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WOW! That's a HELL of a sequence between them. I really like it too. Love the emotions between them

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

Yep,that kiss is a deciding factor and It's pretty clear that Ellen will be more than fwb, probably had romantic feelings long before, but didn't want to admit it as the kiss pissed her off at first,then she says "we had lines" so she was mad that these feelings can't be ignored now. However nothing significant happened with Ellen in the latest update,and I feel like for now she is more focused on helping Gloria than anything else,so their relationship development might be really slow.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yep,that kiss is a deciding factor and It's pretty clear that Ellen will be more than fwb, probably had romantic feelings long before, but didn't want to admit it as the kiss pissed her off at first,then she says "we had lines" so she was mad that these feelings can't be ignored now. However nothing significant happened with Ellen in the latest update,and I feel like for now she is more focused on helping Gloria than anything else,so their relationship development might be really slow.
Which would be a good thing in their case after however many years of being just fuckbuddies. They should start slow, let things develop naturally.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste
Dec 29, 2018
They should start slow, let things develop naturally.
Natural development at this point would probably be fairly rapid, since near death experiences do tend to act as a wake up call for people to realize what's most important in life and prompts them to act on it while they can. So it would seem likely that the two could get serious with one another soon. At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

I would love to see the main character re-evaluate his choice of life partners and officially ditch the bitch he married and go after someone better. Which would be just about anyone at this point. All he needs to do is find someone who won't sucker punch him after he wakes from a three day coma, who doesn't shoot at him with a high powered rifle, and who doesn't try to kidnap or kill any of his friends.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Natural development at this point would probably be fairly rapid, since near death experiences do tend to act as a wake up call for people to realize what's most important in life and prompts them to act on it while they can. So it would seem likely that the two could get serious with one another soon. At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

I would love to see the main character re-evaluate his choice of life partners and officially ditch the bitch he married and go after someone better. Which would be just about anyone at this point. All he needs to do is find someone who won't sucker punch him after he wakes from a three day coma, who doesn't shoot at him with a high powered rifle, and who doesn't try to kidnap or kill any of his friends.
This is why my MC has Katie. No need to worry about anything there. I would hope at the end, if Sonja doesn't die protecting Gloria, that they come to terms with finally parting ways. I have a feeling though, to make up for her past sins, Sonja won't make it all the way to the end, and maybe depending on your character DEP, is how to deal with it....?

Dec 29, 2018
I have a feeling though, to make up for her past sins, Sonja won't make it all the way to the end, and maybe depending on your character DEP, is how to deal with it....?
We can only hope.

But seriously, if the author's plans are to have a dramatic death scene for Sonja, it will fall completely flat for me because I'm so sick of her by now. Forced relationships in these game came grow very tiresome when you are allowed to make all sorts of important choices that lead to branching paths, but then you have this one character who is off limits. I have a tendency to resent those characters enough that when some tragedy befalls them, I just shrug because I'm glad that they are finally out of the way. For example, when I played that one game that made you choose which love interest to save from a house fire, I left the mandatory starter girlfriend without a moments hesitation. And that poor girl didn't even do anything wrong.

I would also prefer to be allowed to directly choose how we feel about Sonja, rather than have it decided by a hidden stat. It can be quite frustrating to have to replay the game and min/max a bunch of conversations just to be allowed to respond a certain way to an unrelated event.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
We can only hope.

But seriously, if the author's plans are to have a dramatic death scene for Sonja, it will fall completely flat for me because I'm so sick of her by now. Forced relationships in these game came grow very tiresome when you are allowed to make all sorts of important choices that lead to branching paths, but then you have this one character who is off limits. I have a tendency to resent those characters enough that when some tragedy befalls them, I just shrug because I'm glad that they are finally out of the way. For example, when I played that one game that made you choose which love interest to save from a house fire, I left the mandatory starter girlfriend without a moments hesitation. And that poor girl didn't even do anything wrong.

I would also prefer to be allowed to directly choose how we feel about Sonja, rather than have it decided by a hidden stat. It can be quite frustrating to have to replay the game and min/max a bunch of conversations just to be allowed to respond a certain way to an unrelated event.
Main difference with that other game (in which I basically felt and did the same you're describing) it's that here there's a heavy background for that relationship that we as players need to adjust to. Sonja is not a random girl you meet and then you are forced to see how your MC falls for her against your will. When you take charge of COBD's MC, they were a happily married couple who worked in the same business (and sometimes even on competing sides) until that Caracas event that blew everything away and effect them deeply. If we could choose how we feel about that incident from the start, the game would be a completely different one because all the internal conflict in this story is based on how the MC reacted to that event, so that emotional reaction needs to be solid and not a player's choice.

Once we accept this storytelling starting point, it's only natural that sometimes our MC would say and act differently from what we (who only know Sonja since the start of the game) feel for her. Then from the fight at Ellen's loft we can slowly decide how we (as players) feel now about her and whether if we want to dig in the past to 'solve it' or not, but some parts of the script will still be affected by that common past, especially her own behaviour, and I can live with that. If in the end there's a pretendly redeeming death for her, well, it won't be so meaningful for me either but I could understand it in the game's story context

edit- in a certain way, it's the same situation with Meredith, only from an opposite perspective. We are forced to hate her from the start without actually knowing what happened in the past, we can just assume there's something wrong with that relationship in the past but first time I played I was like 'hey, why my MC needs to act like a dick with her in their first meeting? I don't wanna!'

Last edited:
Reactions: beef-devourer
Jul 12, 2021
Oh wow I'm surprised people don't like Sonja, she's one of my fav characters lol and I'm hoping we can pursue something with her in the future updates, or atleast get one lewd scene, even if just in flashback form.

The history is there, depending on your playthrough you can start making amends and it's clear she still cares for you in her own way. The potential is there.

I gotta admit I've been a little upset there's barely been much interaction with the main girls after chapter 7. I know the focus has been on rescuing Gloria, but we've barely had much interactions with the rest. A short exchange with Ellen, a short lewd scene with Katie, nothing with Chandra and not even a shared scene with Victoria.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh wow I'm surprised people don't like Sonja, she's one of my fav characters lol and I'm hoping we can pursue something with her in the future updates, or atleast get one lewd scene, even if just in flashback form.

The history is there, depending on your playthrough you can start making amends and it's clear she still cares for you in her own way. The potential is there.

I gotta admit I've been a little upset there's barely been much interaction with the main girls after chapter 7. I know the focus has been on rescuing Gloria, but we've barely had much interactions with the rest. A short exchange with Ellen, a short lewd scene with Katie, nothing with Chandra and not even a shared scene with Victoria.
It's not that I like her or don't like her. I'm very neutral when it comes to her. She's a nuisance, yet she's important to the story, despite her flip-flopping allegiances.

But I do see her doing something like sacrificing herself for Gloria to make up for past sins, like Caracas. She said it herself. She's broken. Her saving Gloria and sacrificing herself for her and her safety might be the means to her ends of having peace with herself, making up for past mistakes.

I might be wrong, but for some reason that's how I see or feel it playing out.

4.80 star(s) 400 Votes