Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Wasn't she legal way before the mc had the option to bang her in that night club?

I've always assumed she and the mc had banged a few times before, but not before she turned legal which I assumed was why chandra banged other dudes in an attempt to rile up the mc with jealousy.
She only says this line if you previously fucked her at least once during the game:

fhd.PNG

Not to mention, she jokingly suggested that MC stole her innocence after the night club scene. She says something different if you didn't chase her in the club and the joke would make little sense if they previously fucked more than once in the past.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
She only says this line if you previously fucked her at least once during the game:

View attachment 1293904

Not to mention, she jokingly suggested that MC stole her innocence after the night club scene. She says something different if you didn't chase her in the club and the joke would make little sense if they previously fucked more than once in the past.

Ohhh right, I stand corrected.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Also for Chandra, i believe it been mentioned a few times that Chandra has always had feelings/a strong crush on MC since pre-story & current story. With current story MC can now accept any those feelings/desires for Chandra (besides being legal now) after many flirting and advances from her and i guess now MC not treating her as just "he's boss's kid daughter" he protected.
Example, when MC drove Abby home, they mentioned how Abby interfered with Chandra messing with a douchebag (to make MC jealous) during Chandra's sweet sixteen, so i don't think she went all the way sexually (not penetrative sex at least).
During the scene brunch meeting with Chandra giving MC some prime info, she gave off the impression that she's putting on a facade for MC at times and it shows that she isn't just a party girl and enjoys the finer things in life (brunch every weekend, etc.).

View attachment 1293904

During that scene, I personally interpreted MC's "you were never innocent" line as that she always had a perverted mindset at a young age, combined with all the teasing and her rebelling against her mom Meredith. So, that probably was her first-time.

Well that's on thoughts on it

Jul 12, 2021
Probably among the top 3 AVNs of all time alongside BaDIK and Acting Lessons- the story is really engaging, the animation and visuals are top tier, the characters are all written well and ofc the sex is fantastic.

I know many people like a faceless protagonist for more immersion but honestly I've always preferred to have an MC with a face, so I'd like this even more had that been the case. Also, upto chapter 7 this game was 10/10 imo but 8 and 9 while good, have not been as great as the first 7.

Still, Victoria Shields is among the greatest LIs ever created in AVNs, and Ellen isn't so bad either.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Also for Chandra, i believe it been mentioned a few times that Chandra has always had feelings/a strong crush on MC since pre-story & current story. With current story MC can now accept any those feelings/desires for Chandra (besides being legal now) after many flirting and advances from her and i guess now MC not treating her as just "he's boss's kid daughter" he protected.
Example, when MC drove Abby home, they mentioned how Abby interfered with Chandra messing with a douchebag (to make MC jealous) during Chandra's sweet sixteen, so i don't think she went all the way sexually (not penetrative sex at least).
During the scene brunch meeting with Chandra giving MC some prime info, she gave off the impression that she's putting on a facade for MC at times and it shows that she isn't just a party girl and enjoys the finer things in life (brunch every weekend, etc.).

During that scene, I personally interpreted MC's "you were never innocent" line as that she always had a perverted mindset at a young age, combined with all the teasing and her rebelling against her mom Meredith. So, that probably was her first-time.

Well that's on thoughts on it
In my opinion it wasn't her first time.She was way to confident and she knew what she was doing,plus she mentioned she had more than one bf before. It's true she's more than party girl and probably less of a slut she's trying to act as, but the line about stolen innocence is clearly a joke,like very clearly. And the punchline of a joke was that it was as furthest from the truth as possible.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

View attachment 1293904

well sex in the club was or any other sex so far would be before mc fucked meredith,so It doesn't tell us if they fucked before the story,however the fact she's barely legal indicates to me that It was their first time together.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well, you can always go home alone and do nothing with Kleo after seeing what she has in store for you
Well yeah that's true too, but you still see the initial scene, unless, like me, you know when you turn your head and where to place the mouse cursor to click "GAH!!" :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 400 Votes