Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
There are 4 comics issues:
  1. Attending the psychologist Carli #1
  2. Attending the psychologist Carli #2
  3. Lesbian scene with Victoria (CoBD) as a cabaret dancer and Carli
  4. Donut's (Gloria's teddy bear) adventure with Shanlon
Only #4 is canon and contributes a minor value to the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, the dialogue value in this episode could be higher. All in all I wouldn't mind custom renders with flashbacks, off-screen events of the story or even some imaginary non-lewd scenes, where the characters are hanging out together like at a DIK party and getting laid back in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Unfortunately most supporters seem to prefer lewd content over the story extensions and any other renders fueled with feels over faps formula.
Yeah, certainly glad I'm not getting them. Just, no :LOL:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
There are 4 comics issues:
  1. Attending the psychologist Carli #1
  2. Attending the psychologist Carli #2
  3. Lesbian scene with Victoria (CoBD) as a cabaret dancer and Carli
  4. Donut's (Gloria's teddy bear) adventure with Shanlon
Only #4 is canon and contributes a minor value to the story.

However, the dialogue value in this episode could be higher. All in all I wouldn't mind custom renders with flashbacks, off-screen events of the story or even some imaginary non-lewd scenes, where the characters are hanging out together like at a DIK party and getting laid back in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Unfortunately most supporters seem to prefer lewd content over the story extensions and any other renders fueled with feels over faps formula.
Thanks again for detailed answer man, I completely agree with you on what I would like to see in those comics and that's sadly not it

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Thanks again for detailed answer man, I completely agree with you on what I would like to see in those comics and that's sadly not it
Even regardless of this sad situation I support Philly on patreon and recommend to support him, given how underrated he actually is compared to, for instance, creators of Summertime Saga and City of [mainly not] Milfs. He deserves more supporters. Besides the comics, there is also a plenty of erotic custom renders on his patreon and discord server.

To me Philly is No. 1 in this genre for the reasons like writing and handling of a story, dialogues, direction of events and scenes, plausibility of characters behavior. I consider these elements to be the most crucial integral parts a sort of heart and soul of any adult VN.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Even regardless of this sad situation I support Philly on patreon and recommend to support him, given how underrated he actually is compared to, for instance, creators of Summertime Saga and City of [mainly not] Milfs. He deserves more supporters. Besides the comics, there is also a plenty of erotic custom renders on his patreon and discord server.

To me Philly is No. 1 in this genre for the reasons like writing and handling of a story, dialogues, direction of events and scenes, plausibility of characters behavior. I consider these elements to be the most crucial integral parts a sort of heart and soul of any adult VN.
Oh I'm defo gonna support him,was just wandering about which tier to pick. Since the comics don't match my preferences I'd rather support Philly in that lower than 25 tier (15$ I think?) since he's not exactly lacking patrons,and Support some other less known devs. And yea,summer time saga being #1 most supported adult game on Patreon is a joke.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
And yea,summer time saga being #1 most supported adult game on Patreon is a joke.
I wont start a conversation about another game here but I will say that it's absurd that something like that is considered "better" than this work of art. I guess some people's standards are remarkably lower than mine.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
True. Sure the updates for this one can be on the slow side but they are consistent a sizable. Not to mention they are transparent in what is going on which goes a long way.
Also one of the things I like, is that you can avoid sex scenes or say no to the girls, some games just kinda force you to have sex with them and spoils the game story.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
How do I get the knock on option on Victorias door?
And I cant get the scene where we go to the medical ward to save whats her face and in the walkthrough it said mcs love interest blowing some dude but the doctor whont open the door for me why?
You need 2 Lust for Victoria from chapter one. You go to get Ellen, and Katie isn't blowing anyone it's a random woman. To open the door to Operations you need to have Katie crawl through the vent in the ceiling in the (Med Bay?) to unlock the door to get the keycard. I may be off but you get the idea.

Side note, Katie is not the type to blow some random guy. Tsk-tsk.

Reactions: ename144

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
How do I get the knock on option on Victorias door?
And I cant get the scene where we go to the medical ward to save whats her face and in the walkthrough it said mcs love interest blowing some dude but the doctor whont open the door for me why?
You need 2 Lust for Victoria from chapter one. You go to get Ellen, and Katie isn't blowing anyone it's a random woman. To open the door to Operations you need to have Katie crawl through the vent in the ceiling in the (Med Bay?) to unlock the door to get the keycard. I may be off but you get the idea.

Side note, Katie is not the type to blow some random guy. Tsk-tsk.
Damn right she's not. She's the most purest girl in the game, besides Gloria, especially in the beginning. All of the other girls have had some sexual experience with the MC in the past, or are ordered to do something with him; Vic (for the being ordeed to part), Ellen, Chandra, & Sonja (all three for the past part.) Only thing that Katie mentions is something about her past in medical school, but very little detail (thank God :LOL: )

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Damn right she's not. She's the most purest girl in the game, besides Gloria, especially in the beginning. All of the other girls have had some sexual experience with the MC in the past, or are ordered to do something with him; Vic (for the being ordeed to part), Ellen, Chandra, & Sonja (all three for the past part.) Only thing that Katie mentions is something about her past in medical school, but very little detail (thank God :LOL: )
That is definitely more suited to Victoria, though it appears she isn't thrilled about the idea. I don't think any of the main LIs are particularly slutty really. That includes Venus as well, for an AI she is actually pretty sweet outside of her sexual programing.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
All of the other girls have had some sexual experience with the MC in the past, or are ordered to do something with him; Vic (for the being ordeed to part), Ellen, Chandra, & Sonja (all three for the past part.)
Actually, the MC has never done anything with Chandra prior EP1 and for a good reason :

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Actually, the MC has never done anything with Chandra prior EP1 and for a good reason :

Wasn't she legal way before the mc had the option to bang her in that night club?

I've always assumed she and the mc had banged a few times before, but not before she turned legal which I assumed was why chandra banged other dudes in an attempt to rile up the mc with jealousy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Wasn't she legal way before the mc had the option to bang her in that night club?

I've always assumed she and the mc had banged a few times before, but not before she turned legal which I assumed was why chandra banged other dudes in an attempt to rile up the mc up with jealousy.
I always understood it the way that Chandra was always flirting with MC before she turned legal to piss off her mom, and that at the club was the first time they did it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Wasn't she legal way before the mc had the option to bang her in that night club? I've always assumed she and the mc had banged a few times before, but not before she turned legal which I assumed was why chandra banged other dudes in an attempt to rile up the mc with jealousy.
I always understood it the way that Chandra was always flirting with MC before she turned legal to piss off her mom, and that at the club was the first time they did it.

I got the feeling it was their first time. I think Chandra has been teasing the MC for a while now but she wasn't legal yet so now that she is she's going for it.

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes