Mar 19, 2021

Dev Update #95
Things are now taking shape and looking good. My focus is starting to pivot to the code side and pushing things into the game proper but still render work and writing to go.
Update is getting to that large point again with 810 renders in, and I suspect another 200 or so to go. Also added a few more animations with one currently cooking bringing that up 45 animations.
Next week we will also do the poll for this months custom set, so expect that mid week.
Also the dev post needs more ass :p

So here ya go, just a fun render while testing stuff.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
When can we expect chapter 10 dev can't wait

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #95
Things are now taking shape and looking good. My focus is starting to pivot to the code side and pushing things into the game proper but still render work and writing to go.
Update is getting to that large point again with 810 renders in, and I suspect another 200 or so to go. Also added a few more animations with one currently cooking bringing that up 45 animations.
Next week we will also do the poll for this months custom set, so expect that mid week.
Also the dev post needs more ass :p

So here ya go, just a fun render while testing stuff.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Wow, this is an exciting update: we got a rough target number for static renders! (Oh, and I think the guy in the preview image might be important.) Let's look at the nubmers.

Philly completed 60 static renders and 3 animations (I think, his wording is a bit confusing) this week. His overall average is now 73.6 static and 4.1 animation renders per week, both slightly down from last week. But we also learned there will probably be about 200 more static renders, meaning the update will have ~1000 statics (which is pretty consistent with the last few chapters). Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, Philly should finish up the static renders around the start of August. We don't have a clear sense of the number of remaining animations, but they are also on pace to reach 50-60 animations (typical of recent chapters) in about the same time frame. That's consistent with Philly's tone that the finish line is pulling into sight. It's possible there's a lot of writing or coding left to do (which would not be reflected in these charts), but I think a mid-to-late August release is a realistic expectation for the moment.

So grounds for cautious optimism I'd say. Which is good, because I'm definitely interested to see what our cyborg friend is up to. His visor is blue so presumably he's coordinating with Baynard or some such thing, but that does imply something big will be going down in the near future. That, or he's just visiting Victoria again, but their scenes tend to be good so I'd be interested in that too!

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Played the game for the first time today. And- I’m in love with this game! The story is soo good that I barely even care about the lewd scenes at this point. Hope the game inspires a whole bunch of devs to create adult VNs with good stories.

This game is prime!

Reactions: AlienEDM

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
well she is a LI,though latest updates don't really have much content with her and she's kinda put aside for now, and truth be told we don't really get to know her as well as the other LI's.
I see. I notice she is in the info screen, unlike Shanlon or Abby, so I was curious. Shame Abby doesn't seem to be an option, I like her.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I see. I notice she is in the info screen, unlike Shanlon or Abby, so I was curious. Shame Abby doesn't seem to be an option, I like her.
Abby stats are hidden,but they are present in the game. Chandra's stats were also not present in the info screen at the start of the game,so she may be an option later on,however based on how little attention chandra is getting,I doubt Abby will be a full on Li

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Abby stats are hidden,but they are present in the game. Chandra's stats were also not present in the info screen at the start of the game,so she may be an option later on,however based on how little attention chandra is getting,I doubt Abby will be a full on Li
Makes me wonder if you did anything with Abby as well as Chandra, it'll probably be some MFF thing in the end

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Makes me wonder if you did anything with Abby as well as Chandra, it'll probably be some MFF thing in the end
It sure seems like it,though both Abby and Mc are hesitant about telling Chandra about their fun time together.

It seems like a very possible outcome seeing how close they are. I get the feeling there is much more to their relationship than just BFFs. The way they interact feels like they are together already.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandra is clearly open to group play as well as other woman. It also seems like she wants Abby or they are in fact already together, so I don't think a MFF with her and Abby is out of the question. It comes down to Philly writing it in though.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Are any of you guys here 25$ patrons? I'm wondering which tier to pick but I'm not sure. Those comics sound tempting,are they any good?

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Chandra is clearly open to group play as well as other woman. It also seems like she wants Abby or they are in fact already together, so I don't think a MFF with her and Abby is out of the question. It comes down to Philly writing it in though.
Even though Chandra and Abby are obviously not the pinnacle of prudence and reasonableness :HideThePain: I hope that the way we will get to a threesome with them won't be in the spirit of Adam Sandler's or Seth Rogen's scripts justified by some childish and hilarious reasons.

Are any of you guys here 25$ patrons? I'm wondering which tier to pick but I'm not sure. Those comics sound tempting,are they any good?
The circuit of those comics looks as follows:

Protagonist comes over to the psychologist (Carli) and briefly discusses some crap with her​
It is turning into a prelude to sex​
Rough sex​

They are not bad and might be a must have for Carli fans. But they actually do not contribute anything to the stories and the characters background behind DA and CoBD. As for me, I would easily do without them and trade them for a higher renders number and longer more meaningful dialogues for forthcoming chapters of CoBD itself without hesitation.

But it's me with my preference for a story-driven experience without unjustified gratuitous sex for the sake of sex. For everyone it depends on what you look for.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Even though Chandra and Abby are obviously not the pinnacle of prudence and reasonableness :HideThePain: I hope that the way we will get to a threesome with them won't be in the spirit of Adam Sandler's or Seth Rogen's scripts justified by some childish and hilarious reasons.

Protagonist comes over to the psychologist (Carli) and briefly discusses some crap with her​
Rough sex​

They are not bad and might be a must have for Carli fans. But they actually do not contribute anything to the stories and the characters background behind DA and CoBD. As for me, I would easily do without them and trade them for a higher renders number and longer more meaningful dialogues for forthcoming chapters of CoBD itself without hesitation.

But it's me with my preference for a story-driven experience without unjustified gratuitous sex for the sake of sex. For everyone it depends on what you look for.
As much as I love Carli to death, but they're not canon or have anything to do with the games backgrounds, like you said, they're just "there." I know fans of the game might want them, but other than a cool thing to look at or read, but eh, to each their own. My screenshots work better for me, but that's just my thing.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't think that will be the case. It could play out that Chandra is falling in love with you because of everything the two of you have been through, you have clearly known each other since she was underage, and depending on how you play you let her into your world a bit. The whole rubber Ducky thing as well as asking for her help with her mother.

When it comes to Abby it could kind be like a knight in shining armor situation. If you go with option three and bring her to the pit and choose to burn the cinders that has been ruining her life, the reason you met to begin with, and accept her offer afterwards to show her she's more than a miltcher to you.

It would be cool if the MFF only happened if you took the steps to get as close to both of them as they are to each other. Then you can have a heart to heart with both of them and maybe form a relationship and not just a carnal impulse.

Or something like that.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

Rough sex​

Thank you very much for the info,I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. I thought it would be something like,the team hanging out at their hideout,or some throwbacks like when mc was Chandra's bodyguard.Are most of them with Carli? I'd rather have CoBD cast involved. Oh well,thanks for explaining.

Reactions: beef-devourer

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Thank you very much for the info,I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. I thought it would be something like,the team hanging out at their hideout,or some throwbacks like when mc was Chandra's bodyguard.Are most of them with Carli? I'd rather have CoBD cast involved. Oh well,thanks for explaining.
There are 4 comics issues:
  1. Attending the psychologist Carli #1
  2. Attending the psychologist Carli #2
  3. Lesbian scene with Victoria (CoBD) as a cabaret dancer and Carli
  4. Donut's (Gloria's teddy bear) adventure with Shanlon
Only #4 is canon and contributes a minor value to the story.

However, the dialogue value in this episode could be higher. All in all I wouldn't mind custom renders with flashbacks, off-screen events of the story or even some imaginary non-lewd scenes, where the characters are hanging out together like at a DIK party and getting laid back in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Unfortunately most supporters seem to prefer lewd content over the story extensions and any other renders fueled with feels over faps formula.

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes