Dec 22, 2017
In the years that I've played this game, I've still not had sex with a single character. Honestly the story has been too good for me to focus on sex.

This game is pretty bomb.

Reactions: beef-devourer

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
In the years that I've played this game, I've still not had sex with a single character. Honestly the story has been too good for me to focus on sex.

This game is pretty bomb.
I've only done and will only ever have my MC do anything with Katie, as her Chapter 6 scenes are really good, some of the best I've seen in any game of this genre. But yes the game, in my opinion, and I've said it before in this thread, is the best game on this site.

Reactions: chicho1958

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
don't expect it until & quite possibly late August/early September, possibly later
Curse you!!! lol You recommended this game to me and I played it last night/today and got to the end... and it's not finished!!!! I didn't even check to see if it was a completed game or not (foolish me!)

BTW I love Katie too! She's my favorite. Thanks for the recommendation.

Sigh. Now to wait till the next update.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Curse you!!! lol You recommended this game to me and I played it last night/today and got to the end... and it's not finished!!!! I didn't even check to see if it was a completed game or not (foolish me!)

BTW I love Katie too! She's my favorite. Thanks for the recommendation.

Sigh. Now to wait till the next update.
This game always seems to update around DIK's update time. That's just how it runs. So probably late August, early September maybe, and it's thought to have 14 chapters total.

I'm glad you took up the recommendation my friend, especially with Katie. To me, she's VN girl perfection.

screenshot0560.png

Reactions: Tor7

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
How can I get all five check boxes for Chandra's second scene in MC's house ?
I only got the first one

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
How can I get the Krista scene in The Pit ?
I hit Victoria
I had High Depravity ( maybe not high enough ? )
I chose Ellen
I get two options ( Try to leave . Consider it )
But still Ellen interrupts MC when he's with Krista and I don't get the scene
Is there something else I have to do ?

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I've only done and will only ever have my MC do anything with Katie, as her Chapter 6 scenes are really good, some of the best I've seen in any game of this genre. But yes the game, in my opinion, and I've said it before in this thread, is the best game on this site.
Agree and never worried about updates either, rather have them take their time and do a good job than do it quick and fck up everything. My Top 1 game.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Agree and never worried about updates either, rather have them take their time and do a good job than do it quick and fck up everything. My Top 1 game.
True. Sure the updates for this one can be on the slow side but they are consistent a sizable. Not to mention they are transparent in what is going on which goes a long way.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This game always seems to update around DIK's update time. That's just how it runs. So probably late August, early September maybe, and it's thought to have 14 chapters total.

I'm glad you took up the recommendation my friend, especially with Katie. To me, she's VN girl perfection.

Just look at her. How could anyone not just melt.

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes